FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Factory Costume ?

By healeria - MEMBER - April 15, 2017, 15:15:03

So, I've learned that you need to do some achievment chain to get the costume. Ok. It's in chapter four of nation quest. Ffffffffffffine. I've spend my time doing relatively enjoyable nation quests - relatively is the keyword here, and after some time(some some) I've finnaly reached the moment. Double check on the requirements, it said doable in multipla stages. Sounds ok.

There's no costume. I'm past the moment you can get it and nothing indicates I will ever be.

Is there some way to continue updating the achievment that I do not see, or is it one-in-lifetime oppurtunity clouded behind wording and the costume is actually a %$#&!# hard to get, because you need to rely on dumb's luck?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 122

The airlock part can be done daily by talking to Lebocq outside. So yeah, it takes time but it is doable.

EDIT: Btw, you don't actually spend any Kama for the Bribing option.

0 0
Score : 1301

The costume comes with a few mimi bait items (that are pretty much NECCESARY for the costume).
The costume itself changes only your beastplate and hair IIRC, and lets everything else show trough.

Needless to say for how hard it is to obtain, its pretty much worthless. Why even borther. Just get a proper costume that doesnt need you to spend real money to use in the first place.

0 0
Score : 357

I just did that achievement yesterday and i already got the costume, so i think you've missed something? or maybe try filing a ticket?

0 0
Score : 2402

Hello Healeria, if you still want to get the costume, I could help you with that if you are on Nox or Remi (cannot see your characters and server because of forum bug)

0 0
Score : 1469

thanks, i'd appreciate that, ign is Everchange, as folks said, u can do it daily, so im working on it slowly ;3

0 0
Score : 122

Akmafel| - MEMBER - Yesterday - 09:25:48
What server? Also, it is possible to do all achievements in one day if you don't go trough the last door, that might help :]

Please elaborate ohmy

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out.

EDIT 2: Is there any trick for the "don't buy any clues" one?
0 0
Score : 1469

Well, half-half trick/advise.
First, take with u someone with kenkos, to keep ur progress.
Second, it's not entirely random. There are various options that pop more often at specific gates. First guard often is to be charmed and u can start from there, small bribe happens there often too. Second guard often can be scared away and sneaked upon. Third guard most likely will either to be assassinated, or  bribed with biggest option, he also often can be sneaked upon.

Some options take longest at particular guards. The last method i had to get done before i went blind ride was charming the last guy. It took me actual hour of re-entering slums to get the option. RNG sucks.

And re-entering slums is what resets all options. And don't be affraid to spend kamas on the old hack for them, for payday achiev has three stages, invisible until you check em: 25.000kamas, 50.000kamas and 100.000kamas

0 0
Score : 3

None of options work for me, even with hints. is there something Im missing here?

0 0
Score : 9343

heroes can break the questline really easily if they're not on the same step. also, you have to unlock the ability to use the options by talking to the characters around the slums and recruiting them to help you get through.

each guard only responds to one option, so if you are literally only capable of bribery and that guard doesn't respond to bribes, you can't proceed without recruiting the npcs to help.

0 -3
Respond to this thread