FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Old Bonta Gobbowl dungeon

By HatedOne - MEMBER - March 23, 2017, 01:52:14

Not sure where to post this, but uh, is there a gameplan about how to go about beating this place when you're playing solo (not by choice)?

I ended up just sustained by his constant chafer summons after both the computer and my sidekick dropped due to Khan's damage output and my inability to score more than once because of the passers. Is this meant to be played in an actual group or something or is it just harder to play it as a huppermage?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 4881

I usually just focus khan and kill him, IMO it's just easier thn trying to score, just keep the ball away from your goal

0 0
Score : 277
The computer never tried to score though. It just went as Khan killing my sidekick and useless Mimi and the librarian by bowling over them twice each for 200-300 a turn and then just constant summons after. 

Larger version here
0 0
Score : 2

Wellp, I started this game a few weeks back and was able to beat that dungoen with just my huppermage + astrub knight and the rotation sidekick fairly easily. I just killed the chafers and kept using tri-element light arrow on it and wasnt that hard.

0 0
Score : 644

team search (Cirtl+P) using chat also help a lot wink
if you play it solo its yours choice no others

0 -1
Score : 1

Can someone help me get back to the old stadium?

I died the first time and I can't seem to find the way back there.

0 0
Score : 17341

Was it from the Huppermage school color teleporters? Or from the geyser hole at the West zone of Bonta?

0 0
Respond to this thread