FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Respec With New Changes

By BetterThanBoxBox - MEMBER - March 21, 2017, 21:54:00
AnkaTracker

This most recent update brought a lot of balancing changes, mostly directed at tanks, Sacrier and Feca in specific. Sac obviously got a respec since the class was revamped, but let's take a look at the effects of the Feca changes, a class that didn't get a respec. First and most important, old Leather Plating made it so you could lock all bosses without the need of Fecablades. This made statting atrophy unnecissary when you could just get more lock or even initi. With new Plating, it's almost essential to have atrophy statted to tank bosses without support from allies making old builds extremely lackluster. Second, while most Fecas already had some barrier statted, the changes to PA and Imm obviously means you'll be taking more dmg. This change increases the need for barrier if you didn't already have it and heals received, both of which are amazing stats, but weren't nearly as needed prior to now. With that said, I don't think it would be too much to ask for the devs to give us Fecas at least a reset on 1 page. -Nutella

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you guys to bring that up to us as it is important for us to know how much and how the changes to classes affects you (Feca in this case), and if the Community feels that a respec would be necessary. Therefore it is important to continue to share your opinions and feedback with us so that we can discuss it with the team for you. smile

See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 773

I can't say that a respec did anything to help me after the sacrier revamp. All the skills in the stats page are the same as before, and I had no reason whatsoever to change them. The thing that did change is that all spells are completely different from what they where, and I have to find a completely new playstyle. And new gear to suite that playstyle. No amount of respec scrolls will help me with either problem.

0 0

Thank you guys to bring that up to us as it is important for us to know how much and how the changes to classes affects you (Feca in this case), and if the Community feels that a respec would be necessary. Therefore it is important to continue to share your opinions and feedback with us so that we can discuss it with the team for you. smile

Score : 78

the feca nerf was needed? i mean... with 1200 lock i cant lock nyl king, not even with cra casting lashing arrow + feca glyph. thats insane 

1 -1
Score : 2624

Personally I wasn't affected, but I can see some fecas wanting to change their stats with these changes.

0 0
Score : 4545

well the thing is now u need like 1700 lock to actually lock Nyl, or around 1400 with fecablades (say hi to hypermovement)...   so a lot of feca may want to stat more points into lock and less into INI indeed.

Also since feca needs so much lock now, many are most likely to give up leather plating passive to use more passives giving lock...... which is obviously a waste.  Tbh I feel like the nerf was made fast, and that ankama didnt really solve the issues around the feca. I get why you nerfed PA and immunity, but a feca that can't lock is kinda useless...

Before feca was a too OP punching bag and buffer... But now it's an "ok" punching bag able to do nothing else cause need to use orb armor + fecablades + feca's staff to be sure bosses wont move and rekt the feca, not even buffing allies anymore. So boring to play now....

1 -1
Score : 177

fecahammer returns from the grave into shiny decks

0 0
Score : 5502

Caliiintz| - MEMBER (+) - Today - 04:12:40
 a lot of feca may want to stat more in lock and less in INI indeed.

????
3 -3
Score : 1718

He meant more lock, less initiative.

1 0
Respond to this thread