FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Osa Powders? Really???????

By celestialknight - MEMBER - January 31, 2017, 22:01:27

Why the hell has the recipe for Osa Powder changed? Its ridiculous to make now. Am i missing something?

And where do you catch Breaded Fish....... Not happy really right now.

1 0
Reactions 12
Score : 5532

Breaded fish can be found in the four nations, or in this part of Astrub.

0 0
Score : 1272

They can also be found just by the sewers in astrub.

0 0
Score : 988

And in the nations. Sufokia obviously is the best in that regard with a good number of breaded fish, sturgeon and bow meow fish right outside the outpost.

0 0
Score : 3991
Kynaran|2017-02-01 01:22:00
And in the nations. Sufokia obviously is the best in that regard with a good number of breaded fish, sturgeon and bow meow fish right outside the outpost.
i failed to find any breaded when i was leveling there,while there was plenty in amakna
0 0
Score : 16230
RaderElcaroman|2017-02-01 13:09:42
Kynaran|2017-02-01 01:22:00
i failed to find any breaded when i was leveling there,while there was plenty in amakna
Well, we are the bread capital of the World of Twelve!

Even our fish patriotically bread themselves for your culinary pleasure.
2 0
Score : 9185

If your Guild got a Haven wold, get your Boss to buy some ponts for the needed fishes, fastest way to make it, in my opinion.

0 0
Score : -1466

The changed the recipe from crown thistles to fishing lol? Next rye bread will require herbalist.

0 0
Score : 7284

i was annoyed at first too, but this recipe is actually better than the other one, you get 3 osa powders per recipe instead of 1

0 0
Score : 1293
saphiLC|2017-02-01 21:57:44
i was annoyed at first too, but this recipe is actually better than the other one, you get 3 osa powders per recipe instead of 1
i agree and its good to break the routine every once in awhile
1 0
Score : 5532

The good thing about the change to needing fish for Osamodas Powder is that fish are ALWAYS available. You don't need to have seeds in your pocket to plant them, or to run around hunting for existing Thistle plants to harvest. Fish respawn automatically, and always in the same areas.

0 0
Score : 7284
Merriden|2017-02-02 21:14:46
The good thing about the change to needing fish for Osamodas Powder is that fish are ALWAYS available. You don't need to have seeds in your pocket to plant them, or to run around hunting for existing Thistle plants to harvest. Fish respawn automatically, and always in the same areas.
unless a lot of ppl are trying to make bread at the same time, then seeds are a better option since you can plant em in ur bag xD
0 0
Score : 25

I have spent a day to find breaded fish, even tried to fish at Amakna smile

So, You could find it at Astrub, Fishermen's Hamlet, I draw approx line of search with red color:

3 -1