FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Help with new token system

By XxRandomnumbersxX - MEMBER - January 28, 2017, 19:30:38

Hi everyone, I recently returned to Wakfu after a hiatus and noticed that you no longer get tokens for beating dungeon bosses. So I read some and found that there's a new system in place with daily quests and doing lower level dungeons.

However, when you run lower level dungeons with the adjustable lvl system, you don't gain any xp. You only get tokens for completing the quests. Would it be possible to get tokens from dungeons and still get xp for my character at the same time, instead of having to do separate runs for xp and tokens.

Also wondering if there's a cap to how many tokens you can earn and if there's more quests that give modulox tokens other than adjustable level dungeon ones.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2450

You do get exp though and a lot more than a player in the level range of that dungeon would get.

The cap is 388 tokens for subbed players and 194 for non-subbed. Additionally 27 Modulox Tokens for subbed and 24 for non-subbed.

Also the part with doing lower level dungeons is just to maximize the token gains every week. You can still earn a decent amount if you do all quests every day without the need for Modulox Tokens.

0 0
Score : 294
Kruzy99|2017-01-28 19:42:12
You do get exp though and a lot more than a player in the level range of that dungeon would get.

The cap is 388 tokens for subbed players and 194 for non-subbed. Additionally 27 Modulox Tokens for subbed and 24 for non-subbed.

Also the part with doing lower level dungeons is just to maximize the token gains every week. You can still earn a decent amount if you do all quests every day without the need for Modulox Tokens.
Ok so the exp from reduced level dungeons actually gets added to your current level, nice.

Are normal tokens still there apart from modulox ones? I thought they had all been replaced. If they're still attainable, how do I get the normal dungeon tokens?

Thanks for the answers so far smile 
0 0
XxRandomnumbersxX|2017-01-28 20:03:10
Ok so the exp from reduced level dungeons actually gets added to your current level, nice.

Are normal tokens still there apart from modulox ones? I thought they had all been replaced. If they're still attainable, how do I get the normal dungeon tokens?

Thanks for the answers so far smile
In the next update you'll be getting tokens from Otomai's Disciples:
  • Daily boss quest which gives 20 tokens.
  • Weekly 4 bosses quest which gives 80 tokens.
  • Daily mob seed quest which gives 2 tokens.
  • Daily mob resource quest which gives 4 tokens.
In the current live servers, only the dungeons in Astrub won't give you any tokens. You can already check out the quests there or on the beta server.
0 0
Score : 519

Do you know when the patch is released?
0 0
Thebestonealive|2017-01-28 20:08:55

Nope. There hasn't been any official statement about it yet but if I had to guess then either this Tuesday or the one after.
0 0
Score : 519
Kruzy99|2017-01-28 23:21:21
Thebestonealive|2017-01-28 20:08:55

Nope. There hasn't been any official statement about it yet but if I had to guess then either this Tuesday or the one after.
Thanks. smile 
0 0
Respond to this thread