FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Chad & Pandora

By AndersonMenezes - MEMBER - January 13, 2017, 16:33:46

Is any way to have both of sides on Xelorium quest? If u do and choose Chad on first time, and do with another char and choose Pandora, can't add both? Why if u have both can't add to sidekick window? And why can't take off one to change to other? Is it a bug, or a bad thing? =/ I want to have all sides and i can't use both, even doing quest with other character on the same account...

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 1430

the sram god warned you tongue
maybe if you remove chad from the sidekick interface, you can add pandora

0 0
Score : 2492
malefica-pt|2017-01-13 16:47:19
the sram god warned you tongue
maybe if you remove chad from the sidekick interface, you can add pandora
Tryed already
0 0
Score : 636

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

You can't have both because you killed one of them off in the questline. Ankama are trying to keep it real wink
0 0
Score : 1764

do the quest with another character, you now have the other, but one must be in your inventory.

0 0
-Celio-|2017-01-13 17:42:53
do the quest with another character, you now have the other, but one must be in your inventory.
I'm with pandora, i try to get it out but can't. did already with another characters from same account, got Chad, but can't add, or even take off Pandora and put Chad on place =/.
0 0
Score : 2464

Make sure that Pandora isn't wearing any items then you should be able to unlink her.

0 0
Score : -1464

Spoiler Alert: Chad is useless

0 0
Score : 17855

Because Pandora is already in the list of available sidekicks, I keep Chad in the stash (he will spend a very long life there tongue). The thing is, I see a bit pointless to deny having both of them at the same time.

If you play with a second char, you can bring Pandora as your sidekick during the missions past level 140, and meet her other alt at the same time, and also meet the other other alt too. (You know, like Marty McFly and Doc.) If they can co-exist in the same space-time, why can't both sidekicks do the same? Weirder things have happened with time travels and such.

0 0
TheRogueCat|2017-01-14 01:39:48
Because Pandora is already in the list of available sidekicks, I keep Chad in the stash (he will spend a very long life there tongue). The thing is, I see a bit pointless to deny having both of them at the same time.

If you play with a second char, you can bring Pandora as your sidekick during the missions past level 140, and meet her other alt at the same time, and also meet the other other alt too. (You know, like Marty McFly and Doc.) If they can co-exist in the same space-time, why can't both sidekicks do the same? Weirder things have happened with time travels and such.

I agree, is like u can do and re-do the mount quest, both, in dif characters, and use both in same character...
0 0
Respond to this thread