FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Remington Dissapears....

By AndersonMenezes - MEMBER - December 30, 2016, 16:13:16

I was doing a dungeon, and just did go to login window, now when i try log in, just don't shows remington... i was killing the boss =/

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

I'm Recssen, french Community Manager on WAKFU. Flatops and Sabi aren't here for now so I'm providing you information directly. Please forgive my english skill! smile

Remington and Elbor crashed ~40min ago due to a database issue. The team worked on these issues and both servers are now back online.

Sorry for this inconvenience and have a good moment on WAKFU!

See message in context
Reactions 21
Score : -391

We got rekt smile 

0 0
Score : 31

REKT

0 0
Score : 756

Holy. Hope they don't have to do a roleback.

0 0
Score : 158

I'd hate if they do a rollback, I created a new char just yesterday and leveled her to 16th with love... :-(

0 0
Score : 192

and crashes the server without a reason. I say if you update wax UN will alert us. Surely Year Without a server attack

0 0

Back smile 

0 0
Score : 21

I subscribe for three months and server remington crash. Wakfu give unique emotions.  

0 0
Score : 666

Must be some new year surprise.

0 0
Score : 2
QBmustdie|2016-12-30 16:31:44
Must be some new year surprise.
yeah, an rollback surprise xDD
0 0
Score : 79

A single info in advance before shuting down the server.... is that too much to ask for Ankama? ._.

0 0
Score : -391
Luke-Hayabusa|2016-12-30 16:35:47
A single info in advance before shuting down the server.... is that too much to ask for Ankama? ._.
Well it was a sudent crash, not sure they predicted it, and i think they are trying to solve it fast, surely they will come to give some intel if the situation is not solved soon.
0 0

Yep. Back.

0 0

Hello,

I'm Recssen, french Community Manager on WAKFU. Flatops and Sabi aren't here for now so I'm providing you information directly. Please forgive my english skill! smile

Remington and Elbor crashed ~40min ago due to a database issue. The team worked on these issues and both servers are now back online.

Score : 9220
Recssen|2016-12-30 16:49:13
Hello,

Merci beaucoup, Recssen.
0 0
Score : 79
Hello,

Thank u for the info... there was a small rollback though, right? I was grinding at forfut while the server crushed. After login I started at our HW, where I was before going to Forfut. I lack for nothing important, so it must just be a matter of a few minutes rollback... is it?
0 0
Luke-Hayabusa|2016-12-30 17:00:34
Hello,

Thank u for the info... there was a small rollback though, right? I was grinding at forfut while the server crushed. After login I started at our HW, where I was before going to Forfut. I lack for nothing important, so it must just be a matter of a few minutes rollback... is it?

Team told me that a few minutes before servers crashed, there could be some data that get lost. This is not a rollback, it's just a side effect of this issue. This concerns a maximum of 15 minutes before the crash.

Everything is fine now! smile

Sorry for this inconvenience, I hope you'll forgive us for this.

No Problem bro.

It's good this thing didn't escalate further. Could've been worse. Like maybe, one hour of data lost. I really hope this don't happen again. Database crash is very serious stuff.

0 0
Score : 158

Perhaps less than 15 mins, I just got back one room in bow meow dungeon in astrub :-)

0 0
Score : 1549

Thank you a lot for explanation, Recssen
smile

0 0
Respond to this thread