FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

another great ankama desicion

By Wavechaser - MEMBER - December 20, 2016, 18:47:22
Reactions 67
Score : 33
SpecAce|2016-12-21 20:30:26
I understand not liking the content, i understand being upset and the rapid mode nerfs. (i hate the changes too rapid mode made the dungeons tolerable for me since they must be spammed for gear). i understand not liking the very slow progress being made on some long standing bugs. but i dont understand getting upset at playing for build pages.. you aren't forced to use them. you get 3 free i dont know if people are planning on going for stasis 50 in every dungeon or something but if you are... well dont or pay for your convince of 10 pages i guess. thats just how i see it tho.

Moon dungeons broken from the moment they were added. BROKEN. If you cant do dungeon without some class in party and some other classes become useless - it means - dungeon broken. And its boring, This is why you couldnt do it without rapid. Wanna do moon dungeon? Go feca-eni and roll a dd - cra/forgger. Tanky panda? Sorry, no use, only range aoe dd. Tanky sac? Nah, no need, we have feca and we need range dd and ect. So rapid just fixed a bit that dumb, stupid dungeon and boss mechanics. For example, you can do present without feca, and without eni, yes-yes. So it can be party with different classes and dungeon can be done in different ways.
And iam saying again - to force ppl pay for pages ankama breaking working system and forcing all peeps to accept it. Just to sell some pages. This is what i dont like -forcing in that weird way.
2 0
Score : 7232
MemoryV|2016-12-21 20:37:49
And iam saying again - to force ppl pay for pages ankama breaking working system and forcing all peeps to accept it. Just to sell some pages. This is what i dont like -forcing in that weird way.
thats my main complain, they are forcing it, but ankama is doing what they know best....shady stuff... right now looks like its not a problem, but when they start adding special gear from dungeons ran at like 30 stasis or more, ppl will start realizing why im complaining (i guess most ppl didnt bother trying higher than 20 stasis dungeons with the crappy emblems and crappy choice of stats and spells, custom gear, stats and spells are a must, thats why getting that gear is going to be P2W, unless the stats suck, and i doubt they will). Some ppl just can't see past their noses.
1 -9
Score : 5493
saphiLC|2016-12-21 20:44:30
right now looks like its not a problem, but when they start adding special gear from dungeons ran at like 30 stasis or more, ppl will start realizing why im complaining (i guess most ppl didnt bother trying higher than 20 stasis dungeons with the crappy emblems and crappy choice of stats and spells, custom gear, stats and spells are a must, thats why getting that gear is going to be P2W, unless the stats suck, and i doubt they will). Some ppl just can't see past their noses.

Yeah.

When the Adjustable Level System first came out and people were complaining that the automatic emblems were bad, I didn't agree that it was a real problem—Me and Hooks were able to scale down our characters and do successful dungeon runs while wearing the emblems.

But my opinion has changed with the introduction of dungeon Stasis levels. I'm hesitant to say this, and I'd never say it lightly, but I think that completing a Stasis lvl 20 dungeon while scaled down and wearing the automatic emblem is impossible. I don't think it can be done. Characters need real equipment suited for their individual class and build, if they are to succeed in the higher Stasis levels. That means players will need to devote a stat page to the adjusted level.
0 0
Score : 4140

if the best gear possible is linked to low level content that is its own design problem which would be extremely stupid. i still dont see the problem with selling pages. you have 3 to work with so if you cant figure out how to make those 3 work with 3 different level groups in the game then pay for more i guess. im tired of going back and fourth. we will see if the slope is as slippery as you say saph a year from now cause thats when the next patch is coming at this rate

0 0
Score : 893
thats my main complain, they are forcing it, but ankama is doing what they know best....shady stuff... right now looks like its not a problem, but when they start adding special gear from dungeons ran at like 30 stasis or more, ppl will start realizing why im complaining (i guess most ppl didnt bother trying higher than 20 stasis dungeons with the crappy emblems and crappy choice of stats and spells, custom gear, stats and spells are a must, thats why getting that gear is going to be P2W, unless the stats suck, and i doubt they will). Some ppl just can't see past their noses.
They said they were adding "rewards". That doesn't necessarily mean equips.
0 0
Score : 7232
140568|2016-12-21 22:59:42
They said they were adding "rewards". That doesn't necessarily mean equips.
if it's stuff that you can't get anywhere else and gives you some kind of advantage over other ppl, then it's p2w. Even if its not linked and ppl can sell it to other players, is p2w since you can make a profit from it

SpecAce|2016-12-21 21:10:35
if the best gear possible is linked to low level content that is its own design problem which would be extremely stupid. i still dont see the problem with selling pages. you have 3 to work with so if you cant figure out how to make those 3 work with 3 different level groups in the game then pay for more i guess. im tired of going back and fourth. we will see if the slope is as slippery as you say saph a year from now cause thats when the next patch is coming at this rate
there is no problem buying pages, but ankama designed all this unwanted system in a way that BUYING those pages is a must if you wanna survive the content no one asked them for

for a graphic example, beat the bowmeow dungeon at lvl 30 stasis, with automatic level, with feca is extremelly tight fight, with other classes is just imposible, at 20, with normal gear you can have way more ap and better stats, but automatic stuff makes it imposible (and mobs starts getting huge buffs after turn 7 at stasis 30)
0 -9
Score : 2282
MemoryV|2016-12-21 15:35:39
Kruzy99|2016-12-21 10:17:40
Stasis 21+ definitely needs to be more appealing reward wise because the only appeal it had was the increased challenge, gotta try it out after the changes.
Finaly you said it! Finaly you actualy said that stasis system is broken and have no sence. Before stasis we had working system of normal/hc. Not just because of drope rate, but because it was unnable to get some gears in normal, so peeps should go hc to drop it, or to get tokens. And all was fine, but somebody decided to think up a bicycle and broke last working thing.
And now we have:
- 1-10 - without exp and loot - no use for it (and dont even start about adoptation, just tell us all, how much runs you need to adopt for royal crab)
- 11+ - "normal hardcore"
- 20+ - "hardore hardcore"

we dont even have normal mechanics already. All that system supposed to add NEW MECHANICS to dungeons, but all we got - clipped normal mechanics, only hc one. And nobody needs that stasis 21+. Iam telling it to you, because you were the one who were telling in comments how cool that system before update. But its not.
It's not broken, it still makes sense and this is only regarding 21+ anyway. What I said that it wasn't that worth for the sake of drops but anybody who wants some actual challenge in their gameplay would try those out.

The adapting was meant for actually hard dungeons. The amount of people that couldn't run Moon dungeons before is humongous and it'll increase the helpfulness even more when it's added for UBs.
1-10 also allows for quick runs in case you don't have the time, don't have a full team, trying a new strategy, going for difficult achievements and this applies to almost all the levels.

It's still a cool system to those that will try to make full use of it (Me). Step up your game and you too could. The only issue, as I said above, is that it wasn't as rewarding for drops outside of boss resources but they've already tried to work it (Haven't tried it yet) and there's also the competitive rewards.

SpecAce|2016-12-21 15:36:44
i think you underestimate our complaining power. if epics were removed from the drop list on the patch notes rather than the hotfix people would probably still complain.
I meant not allowing epics/relics being able to get dropped in Stasis 1-10 from the beginning.
0 -2

the beginning of stasis 1-10 was the patch...

0 0
Score : 33
Kruzy99|2016-12-22 00:48:27
It's not broken, it still makes sense and this is only regarding 21+ anyway. What I said that it wasn't that worth for the sake of drops but anybody who wants some actual challenge in their gameplay would try those out.

The adapting was meant for actually hard dungeons. The amount of people that couldn't run Moon dungeons before is humongous and it'll increase the helpfulness even more when it's added for UBs.
1-10 also allows for quick runs in case you don't have the time, don't have a full team, trying a new strategy, going for difficult achievements and this applies to almost all the levels.

It's still a cool system to those that will try to make full use of it (Me). Step up your game and you too could. The only issue, as I said above, is that it wasn't as rewarding for drops outside of boss resources but they've already tried to work it (Haven't tried it yet) and there's also the competitive rewards.

So where is normal mechanics then? Only hc left, even on stasis 1. It was about to ADD new mechanics, but we dont have any now. And ok, but you still can drop HC drops in 11+ and even in rapid. It doesnt break anything in game balance? No? If lately i could drop Thoughs in past normal without death clocks, now i should run hc mechanics. Challengin? Yeah, for sure.

Humongous amount of ppl couldnt run moon later because MOON BROKEN and STILL BROKEN. Stasis havent fixed it. Some classes now just can take a look on that didlidoo in rapid. And its all. They cant get some good drop rate and exp anyway. Moon still broken and stasis cant fix it.
All that stuff that you said about quick runs - another didlidoo. Its not a rule, nobody need those achives and other crap. No sence to run fast dungeon without loot, exp and tokens - its just a waste of time. Not much ppl have time for that, because peeps who is not top geared 200 lvl have a huge grindwall, they busy.

In that thread you ONLY ONE who going to full use of it. Only one. I cant see any other peeps who wanna do something on stasis 50. And iam sure that without good reward, like gears, that stasis 50 will be abandoned. And NOW WE BACK TO FORCING PPL RUN STASIS 50. And again - forcing for something in a weird way. I dont like it, i dont want it, i dont need it.

And if you wanna challenge, go kanni without feca or eni, you ll get your challenge. Or try to play not overpowered class, but some more "balanced" like ecaflip, water eca, it will be challenging for sure! And you could get your challenge without any stasis system.

And dont start didlidoo again. Your tongue is too deep in ankama butt, its obliously that you wanna become a CM.
2 -1
Score : 966
SpecAce|2016-12-21 20:30:26
I understand not liking the content, i understand being upset and the rapid mode nerfs. (i hate the changes too rapid mode made the dungeons tolerable for me since they must be spammed for gear). i understand not liking the very slow progress being made on some long standing bugs. but i dont understand getting upset at playing for build pages.. you aren't forced to use them. you get 3 free i dont know if people are planning on going for stasis 50 in every dungeon or something but if you are... well dont or pay for your convince of 10 pages i guess. thats just how i see it tho.

Moon dungeons broken from the moment they were added. BROKEN. If you cant do dungeon without some class in party and some other classes become useless - it means - dungeon broken. And its boring, This is why you couldnt do it without rapid. Wanna do moon dungeon? Go feca-eni and roll a dd - cra/forgger. Tanky panda? Sorry, no use, only range aoe dd. Tanky sac? Nah, no need, we have feca and we need range dd and ect. So rapid just fixed a bit that dumb, stupid dungeon and boss mechanics. For example, you can do present without feca, and without eni, yes-yes. So it can be party with different classes and dungeon can be done in different ways.

prior to stasis you could do the moon dings with a well geared Sac, just decent healer (did underground with a sac and sadi healer) and I have done Croc, kannibal and tropike with a panda tanking admitted its not as straightforward as a feca but possible and more fun.
0 0
MemoryV|2016-12-22 02:17:47
Oh boy, how much shit there is in this post...

• They added mechanics. If you bothered to actually read the posts it's in the higher difficulties, unlockable at 21, 31 and 41.
  • You could look at that scenario 2 ways. Before you could run Past Normal and drop Thoughts, now you can run Past Normal with death clock and drop either Lucloak or Breath of Life.
  • Rapid is obviously not going to reward you with good loot and exp. You're retarded for even asking that.
  • It's for those that want them, I didn't say that achievements are needed.
  • The point of running dungeons in Rapid is simply doing it in the time you have available. It also validates daily/weekly token quests making it the best thing to run for Tokens.
  • Everyone has a grindwall in front of them. It just simply is being made easier with every update. People before were forced to run Kanniball dungeon to get its tokens to exchange them for Kanniball Boss items. Now you can just run Rapid Croc in 15 minutes and slowly get access to any epic/relic/normal boss drop with extreme ease.
  • Fully using it doesn't necessarily mean to go for Stasis 50. Again you're proving that you've no knowledge about the system since Stasis 50 is supposed to be impossible. Also being the only one means nothing.
  • That's not a challenge and I want to still enjoy the game so I'll just run the dungeon with the characters I enjoy with the strategy I chose just with harder mobs/boss.

If you're really that idiotic enough to think that I want to become a CM then you should take your head out of your ass. I'm just a guy who enjoys Wakfu, likes some of their releases and voices his opinion on the Forums. This is general discussion, if you don't like me discussing my opinion then get the fuck out of here. Otherwise calm down a bit and let's have a proper mature discussion.

SpecAce|2016-12-22 01:00:57
the beginning of stasis 1-10 was the patch...
To reword it once again for you:

If Stasis Dungeons were released with Epics/Relics not droppable in Difficulties 1 to 10 and with 60% drop rate then nobody here would be complaining simply because nobody here is trying to discuss balance. They either just want an easier game or are just here to shitpost everyday.
0 -1

Thank you for saying it for the 3rd time. my point is if stasis dungeons were released as is with no epics on the drop table at lvl 1-10 people would still complain they disappeared from the patch before stasis dungeons came out... hopefully that explains it to you better.

0 0
SpecAce|2016-12-22 03:28:47
Thank you for saying it for the 3rd time. my point is if stasis dungeons were released as is with no epics on the drop table at lvl 1-10 people would still complain they disappeared from the patch before stasis dungeons came out... hopefully that explains it to you better.
They wouldn't because majority of players on here wouldn't have tried it out on Beta to know that which is also why it ended up having to get balanced after it got on the live server.
0 0
Score : 163
Wavechaser|2016-12-20 18:47:22

but now you decide remove all relics AND EPICS from stasis 1-10 and make it 60% exp. that will make your game better.

i get the removal of chance to drop a relic but come on its like 0.1% or less if im not mistaken yall are on drugs.

i can deal with removal of relic drop chance. thats fine even though stupid.

but removing epics? we barely see epics as it is, let alone a relic drop.

and then 60% exp? this is any ones best guess why it was changed. why. just why.

you could have at least kept epics in the loot table for below stasis 11 and we would have been happy.

ankama you still find ways to disappoint your player base even when we thought the last low point was the lowest possible point.

you literally made stasis 1 pointless. just remove stasis 1-10. have 11 be the new 1. ridiculous.

the amount of self-entitlement of this thread is so out of this world, i cant even.
0 0
Score : 1152
Kruzy99|2016-12-22 03:03:37

If you're really that idiotic enough to think that I want to become a CM
I would love to have a CM that actually plays the game and would understand why such a change change was made and be able to communicate this reason to the community instead of just being a copy paste bot

I mean, the reason is super obvious, rapid mode was too rewarding for the time/effort spent so it had to be nerfed.
0 0
D3trix|2016-12-20 18:56:44
Time wise, spamming level 1 was the most efficient for exp/loot, it was too efficient. You could run level 1 in about half the time it takes to run a 11 for more than half the loot/exp, not surprised at all that it was nerfed.

Kruzy99|2016-12-20 19:30:44
So basically the reason for this change was to move Stasis 1 from something run for more drops to something run to get used to the dungeon. The nerf was very needed.

It also still works to complete easy dailies/tokens and fast runs.

Hello everyone,

D3trix and Kruzy99 are correct.

As confirmed by the developers, the goal for the changes is to make all Stasis difficulties interesting in their own way.

Rapid mode is suppose to be an introduction to the dungeon and for short game sessions. It is not supposed to be the most efficient way to obtain items. It would be unhealthy for the game and unrewarding for players. Running the dungeon relative to its difficulty (Stasis 21 and above) needed appropriate rewards due to the challenge it provided.

Score : 2441
Flatops|2016-12-22 07:45:38
D3trix|2016-12-20 18:56:44
Time wise, spamming level 1 was the most efficient for exp/loot, it was too efficient. You could run level 1 in about half the time it takes to run a 11 for more than half the loot/exp, not surprised at all that it was nerfed.

Kruzy99|2016-12-20 19:30:44
So basically the reason for this change was to move Stasis 1 from something run for more drops to something run to get used to the dungeon. The nerf was very needed.

It also still works to complete easy dailies/tokens and fast runs.

Hello everyone,

D3trix and Kruzy99 are correct.

As confirmed by the developers, the goal for the changes is to make all Stasis difficulties interesting in their own way.

Rapid mode is suppose to be an introduction to the dungeon and for short game sessions. It is not supposed to be the most efficient way to obtain items. It would be unhealthy for the game and unrewarding for players. Running the dungeon relative to its difficulty (Stasis 21 and above) needed appropriate rewards due to the challenge it provided.

21 and above are ONLY available if you dumb down your level with adjustable level system which makes it even more pointless cause you have no gear for said level. and as for rewards appropriate for the difficulty that is laughable and pretty much the reason why people were running stasis 1 instead for drops, anything above stasis 11 is not even worth it to run because the rewards are not worth it when you factor in how long it takes to obtain even a chance at dropping whatever your looking for. 0.1% chance and 2 hour long runs? yea...no ones gonna do that.

i will also say the rewards for doing stasis 11 are pretty much pointless as well seeing as you guys decided to add "NEW" mechs into all stasis making 11 aka normal mode, no longer really normal as it takes longer then it used to on normal. (really... you just recycled hc mechanics into all stasis)

as it has been stated elsewhere but ill say it here too, stated by your own devs stasis 50 is not even ment to be possible. it is literally impossible to complete stasis 50. so that argument for better rewards for higher stasis can be thrown out the window.
2 -1
Score : 8241

At this point I'm not sure why they even bother. Nothing would make the wakfu community happy. All they want is an easy, high level dungeon run that takes 20 minutes to complete and drops all the items instantly. Come to think of it, there's not a damn thing ankama can do to dungeons to make me want to run one ever again. I'm quite done with this game's PvM as it's poorly designed and not very well-balanced.

oh and let's not forget that it's not fun either.

although I'd like to see adjustable difficulty on old UBs. Might be fun to see how high I can crank up their stats before I can't solo them anymore.

0 0
Score : 3384
Xillor-The-Shadow|2016-12-22 16:43:03
although I'd like to see adjustable difficulty on old UBs. Might be fun to see how high I can crank up their stats before I can't solo them anymore.
I would actually like to be able to see at what stasis I wouldn't be able to solo any dungeon.
Be cool if you can keep adding up stasis for low lvl dungeons without needing to dl yourself ..Let it get added on a seperate "rank board" or no board what so ever (I personally don't care ..others probably would so if no loot should probably be a rank board for it).. and you can't get special drop from it (aka boss miscs, equips, blah blah) purely to see how much one can handle by oneself, duoing ..with heroes or full party..what ever.
0 0
Score : 17770
Xillor-The-Shadow|2016-12-22 16:43:03
You'll probably have to delevel yourself in order to do it, like how it's mandatory for dungeons now. Would've been cool to try a 50stasis Excarnus for sure.
0 0
Respond to this thread