FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

After 4.5 weeks Support Resolves my item ticket

By SpiritualEnigma - MEMBER - December 01, 2016, 06:32:37

I say "resolves" loosely here since they said they resolved it. Here is what they told me after my ticket has been with them for 31 days.

Thank you for your response. We have received feedback from our development team regarding your case.

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to recover any items and kamas that may have been lost due to unforeseen circumstances. At this point in time, Ankama does not offer a service to restore lost items or characters that occur inside the game. It is understood that such a service is favorable, but we are still seeking effective means to implement such a service at this point. However, we request that you check back in the future in case of any changes regarding this policy.

As compensation due for the inconvenience, we have credited following package to your account:

• 1 month booster pack
  • 1 infernal costume
  • 1 Mystery box
  • 3 Growth Kibbles
You may verify this by logging into your account. Once again, we would like to apologize for the delayed response and inconvenience. Should you encounter further issues in the future, please do not hesitate to send us another ticket.

Is this seriously how they're going to repay us? in what world is that any compensation for several endgame items?

RIP wakfu
2 0
Reactions 25
Score : 17770

This had better not be the compensation. One of my guildies lost ALL of his high level equipped items, ALL of them, and had lv20 crap items overwrite them.

0 0
Score : 1201

Jeez, that's not good at all. I sure hope you get your stuff back. I've gotta say I haven't lost any items other than monkey hairs and even though I was upset I gotta say I am thankful it wasn't anything else!

Good luck Nereid.

0 0
Score : 7322

That is just lazy as heck. I bet everyone who lost items will get the same.

0 0
Score : 3384

That's f'd up .......

If they have so many problems with getting ppls gears and items back ..just do a freaking roll back.
The amount of ppl that will quit for getting those crappy items wont make this game worth even logging in to.

1 0
Score : -3017

haha thats quite crazy

0 0
Score : 317

Oh...my...god...How can this be even remotely close to a proper "compensation"...and we're supposed to accept it? If that's gonna be the compensation plenty of people will quit, I'm sure about that.

Does it depend on what item you lost? Because for the peeps who lost the seal of companionship or some other super crazy expensive stuff...I bet they're not gonna accept such a trash "compensation"...not even remotely close...

0 0
Score : 508

After creating a thread regarding to loss item issue, I heard several players who had reported about the items, got back their items. That's already made me a bit more positive about resolving the bug..

Your case solution is the first time I have ever heard and it made me disappointed.. Those rewards are not worth as your effort of getting the items before.. They couldn't just put "default" mall items as a price for your effort of getting the items.. Why did they not try to track your account before and after for your lost item ? I think we need to hear some words from them about how did they catch a solution like this which has ruined people's effort in my opinion..

I lost my Seal of Companion and haven't got it until now.. Those rewards are nothing to me while Seal of Companion gives me a lifetime of harvest quantity bonus.. That is a no-joke effort to get..

0 0
Score : 6423
Juubkatt|2016-12-01 11:24:25
That's f'd up .......

If they have so many problems with getting ppls gears and items back ..just do a freaking roll back.
The amount of ppl that will quit for getting those crappy items wont make this game worth even logging in to.
A roll back of two month will every other person quit, who was active in this time. That is really crazy. And they couldn't do a roll back to solve this issue, because they have no patch for this bug now. What should they do? Roll back all servers every day? Then that isn't a game anymore.
0 0
Score : 3879

I'd say let's wait for an official answer and keep calm guys. Many people got their items back. We don't know the particular case of that player and as far as I know, no one else got that answer.

I am pretty sure Sabi or Flatops will clear things out soon.

0 -1
Score : 6423

It is really bad, that it seems like nobody get their items back, good luck everyone.

0 0
Score : 5838

stop cry and drop you lost trash again

I lost items in wakfu twice in 2013-14(got same "compensation"(pretty ussles ye))

I jsut drop my items back-even now drop full my 3 relic(on 3 chars) and full yellow equipment lvl 160+ take not longer then 2 months

so...if you want play-play
if you do nto want-dont play
no one care
stop post this ussles forum thread

about "restore you items"

only one way can restore you items-full server rollback
only when all players got lost items in 2013-ankama did rollback for days for restore all items

they will not rollback just for you
enjoy

0 -5
Score : 317
jojiee|2016-12-01 12:54:44
After creating a thread regarding to loss item issue, I heard several players who had reported about the items, got back their items. That's already made me a bit more positive about resolving the bug..

Your case solution is the first time I have ever heard and it made me disappointed.. Those rewards are not worth as your effort of getting the items before.. They couldn't just put "default" mall items as a price for your effort of getting the items.. Why did they not try to track your account before and after for your lost item ? I think we need to hear some words from them about how did they catch a solution like this which has ruined people's effort in my opinion..

I lost my Seal of Companion and haven't got it until now.. Those rewards are nothing to me while Seal of Companion gives me a lifetime of harvest quantity bonus.. That is a no-joke effort to get..

The peeps that "got back" their items without being noticed by Ankama etc were most likely subject to another bug: The item you "lost" is invisible in your inventory and some kind of sorting and/or relog solves the issue...already happened to me and many of my friends.

I wanna see how many players really got their items back after their "new" and valuable stuff became their old-gear, just duped; or just straight up disappeared for what matters (like your seal...sorry to hear that).

And, as you said, there are some items that have no value, or atleast they are not worth a month of subscription and some costumes (because I don't really want/need them).

The rollback solution is also insane-talk...you would sacrifice 2 months of thousands of peeps progression just to have your one item back? That wouldn't help at all...they should just analyze server data and do some checks for the items, should be easy enough if they are linked to an achiev too (seal), and work towards "implementing" some kind of item-recovery system if they still don't have it

S48GSII|2016-12-01 13:03:47

I lost items in wakfu twice in 2013-14(got same "compensation"(pretty ussles ye))

I jsut drop my items back-even now drop full my 3 relic(on 3 chars) and full yellow equipment lvl 160+ take not longer then 2 months

no one care

only when all players got lost items in 2013-ankama did rollback for days for restore all items

enjoy

So you lost your items...that took you maybe 2 months to re-drop (lucky you), but...I already had them, and they just went *poof*...how is that acceptable? How can I keep playing if those items I re-worked hard to get just go *poof* once again? Is that a part of the game now? Is that fun? There's already enough mindless grind in this game, re-dropping valuable stuff (if possible) is not something you get to "deal with", because no other game has that, and also, no one has enough time to "deal" with the issue like you did.

We had this issue since 1.48 (rare cases) up until now (pretty "common") and as they say...they're "still investigating", and then come out with such bs compensation...altough we don't have much info on the whole OP-story, so it might be another "item loss bug" or something different...

[PS: I still have some faith and am still playing, trying to re-drop my stuff...not going too good...I also lost some items on my alts but this whole situation is startin' to be a bit annoying...and if that's the compensation they thought about...that's just a huge kick in the nuts] 
0 0
Score : 3384
Enceladon|2016-12-01 12:55:48
Juubkatt|2016-12-01 11:24:25
That's f'd up .......

A roll back of two month will every other person quit, who was active in this time. That is really crazy. And they couldn't do a roll back to solve this issue, because they have no patch for this bug now. What should they do? Roll back all servers every day? Then that isn't a game anymore.
Srsly from my side ..I'd rather have them roll back till before all this latest bs happen ..and just skip the update completely ..almost everyone I know don't want to play while this is an issue cause they don't want to have to get new moon gear crafted and re runed if they lose it.
And I've even crafted half of a complete set since then.. I still rather go backwards with ppl that dare to play ..than to go forward with the beast they never seem to fix....... (reference to an other thread)
0 0
Score : 1369

ye... if that's the compensation I'd get then I'd likely not even feel like playing anymore... Had full runed stuff though semi outdated (withered indestruct and troyle) and a +3 earth shushu emblem missing the first time it hit me, which was kinda w/e, could live with it. But lost a mostly runed nyl flag on that disappearance as well then later on proceeded to get hit a 2nd time which removed dagger sives, gold croc, kokoncord, lord cuhkol epps and a level 50 millimoo from me. So if they think they can compensate all the runes, 2 craft items and my relic+epic for that garbage compensation then they need to think again...

0 0
Score : -3017

like 300 compensation tokens would be more fair

0 0
Score : 428

no one care

enjoy
если тебе нравится когда тебя ебут во все щели ,и ты подставляешься ещё больше ,это не значит что все такие как ты. Некоторые люди себя уважают..
0 0
Score : 11691

no one care

enjoy

You are hilariously wrong.

I lost items in I think 1.47, that were eventually returned without any kind of rollback. I mean I wasn't entirely satisfied with the process, but still I know first hand that lost items can be reinjected into the game without any kind of rollback. I also know friends that have lost items to hero bugs and gotten them back without any rollback.

(I think what was different about my situation than this particular bug is that Ankama were able to solve the bug that afflicted me so they could then see that I had indeed lost items, but this bug they don't seem to understand or be able to properly fix so presumably that makes it harder to verify if items have been lost.)

And players are 100% within their rights to complain about inadequate compensation. Losing endgame gear is worth quitting a game over, and it's not because you can't drop it again it's because what's the point in gathering the latest and greatest items if they can be lost at any time with nothing to show for it. If a game isn't respecting the time you invest in it then that's very much a legitimate reason to quit. A player airing their frustrations gives them a chance to get some answers and it gives Ankama a chance to explain things, that serves a pretty obvious purpose to me.

And it's funny that you say nobody cares, because lots of people are replying who are heavily invested in this issue. Either because they lost items themselves or because they want a sense of security that if they do lose items Ankama will make at least some effort to resolve things to their satisfaction. Or maybe they just have some empathy for another player getting screwed over.

Oh but if I did have to single out something that nobody cares about, it would be your story of you farming your items back. I don't care that you dropped your items again, level 160 gear is impressive to nobody, 2 months of wasted time to get back to where you were is thoroughly unreasonable to ask of players, and the most useless post here is quite clearly yours. Enjoy.

Anyway good luck getting your items back anybody who has lost stuff. In my experience Ankama support is slow and tries to give you the run around, but I did eventually get my items back.
0 0
Score : 2

what a miracle. they answered you and gave you things

most of the tickets that i sent are ignored ^^

0 0
Score : 2070

I think we'll need a spam of angry faced slow clap gifs to properly express how this is not in any way a proper compensation for your hard work to be lost due to a bug. 

0 0
Respond to this thread