FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Equipped gear missing with transferring character to different account

By DefenseMecha - MEMBER - November 11, 2016, 19:35:19

I transferred my Eliotrope to my fogger account, but all of his gear is now missing. Please help me!

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 3917

Hello DefenseMecha,
You should fill a ticket to the support team here : Click here
They will investigate your case and help you smile

0 -1
Score : 3992

it might gonna take some time for them to investigate,they kinda have already that huge swap bug to figure out

but i guess reporting it will not hurt

0 -1
Score : 5533
RaderElcaroman|2016-11-11 19:51:46
it might gonna take some time for them to investigate,they kinda have already that huge swap bug to figure out

but i guess reporting it will not hurt

If he paid for a character transfer though, and they did it improperly, then he's entitled to get pushed to the front of the line for help. Character transfers are expensive, man.
0 0
Score : 773

This happened to me when I transferred a character. And I filed a ticket.

They will not xfer it for you. Basically, you have to log into the original account you transferred your character from and open up any characters inventory. All of the gear should all be in there. You can transfer/trade the gear from there (unless it's linked). It's really stupid.

I'm still angry about it happening and I have some linked items that I will not get back. I am still waiting for a response from Ankama to get those linked items but it's looking unlikely at this point.

Warning to all players who pay for the transfer service: UNEQUIP all items being worn into your inventory. It is the only way to guarantee you will get all of the items you were promised you would keep anyway!

0 0
Score : 3

Thanks! I found the gear on one of the other characters on the original account.

0 0
Respond to this thread