Server:
Click here 
0 -2
Reactions 3
Score : 2239

Using bots lmao

0 0
Score : 2033

It's funny. I stopped playing this game a few years back, but I keep coming back for nostalgia. Ankama is just great at killing it every time I come back to check on it, though.

I even recommend the game to other people all the time. They make accounts and play it for a while, too. They're generally turned off from the lack of players, confusing interface, and general inconsistency, though.

The game is full of things that are half complete. Several amazing features were just left out or were deemed too buggy, and thus removed. Take Gemlins, for example. I really wish they still changed color based on your Wakfu/Stasis. There was literally no reason to take that out, but they did.

IDK. Ankama took a great concept, a sandbox turn-based MMO that's player driven, then turned it into a farm-sim with a whole lot of grinding to unlock the next grind option. If they just finished half of the stuff they took out in the beta, I think people would play a lot more. Instead, they just dangle more stuff on the end of the gold chain, hoping everyone forgets about the old stuff so they can focus on the new shiny stuff.

It's been a problem since I started playing Wakfu in 08. They just can't make up their minds on what they want...

3 0
Score : 990
daemonlordjames|2016-11-02 08:36:41
It's funny. I stopped playing this game a few years back, but I keep coming back for nostalgia. Ankama is just great at killing it every time I come back to check on it, though.

I even recommend the game to other people all the time. They make accounts and play it for a while, too. They're generally turned off from the lack of players, confusing interface, and general inconsistency, though.

The game is full of things that are half complete. Several amazing features were just left out or were deemed too buggy, and thus removed. Take Gemlins, for example. I really wish they still changed color based on your Wakfu/Stasis. There was literally no reason to take that out, but they did.

IDK. Ankama took a great concept, a sandbox turn-based MMO that's player driven, then turned it into a farm-sim with a whole lot of grinding to unlock the next grind option. If they just finished half of the stuff they took out in the beta, I think people would play a lot more. Instead, they just dangle more stuff on the end of the gold chain, hoping everyone forgets about the old stuff so they can focus on the new shiny stuff.

It's been a problem since I started playing Wakfu in 08. They just can't make up their minds on what they want...
Yup, and that's why I've been starting this little project on educating our new players about these bugs, what to avoid, and to throw them into the community, so they can hopefully enjoy the game!
0 0
Respond to this thread