FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Seeking advice on new profession changes.

By SilBlaze - MEMBER - October 11, 2016, 16:34:41

So... I was reddening up for when a 2x weekend exp hit I'd have enough matts to craft myself up in all professions to 100, however it seems to have changed.

My lists were the following.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

However ALL professions changed from 0 - 35, from 0 - 15 with the old method at hand I'd take around 960 Ash Wood + 960 Hazel wood, this is the total for the 3 weapon professions, long, AoE and Close. From 15 - 30 with the old method at hand too it seems it would take about 8550 total resources.

Eitherway, I had all of the resources for atleast those 3 for those specified levels, I had 964 Tin ore (Which got removed from my inventory as the ore doesn't exist anymore it seems) and I have 5.7k classic coal, which is completely useless now (I might be able to use 1/4 of it in armorer but unsure), the lvl 35 - 100 is still the same but... Can anyone help me with informing me about the quickest method to grind from 0 - 35 (counting a 2x weekend exp)

Edit: I'd be grateful for any help, even an experience table / experience per recipe would do.

0 0
Respond to this thread