FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is it me or the English forum way more lively than the French one?

By lapriseV7 - MEMBER - October 03, 2016, 20:21:18

All is in the title. I read both forums and this one seems much more lively. Just looking at the rate of responses... Also the French community is a bit more whiny, everyone keep saying Wakfu is doomed and will close soon... Which is a shame, I love this game, and I thought it was relatively popular internationally? At least when adjustable levels will be launched, all content will be made relevant for all levels (less "why low level content, we want lvl 190-200 stuff guys"), meaning you no longer power level and miss a billion of the fun low level dungeons. I am sure they are wrong, this forum is more alive than theirs, because on the French one, I understand why one would think Wakfu is dying: it's a ghost town in there, full of deserted threads or entire sections of the forum.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 596

Ow, we think the same way as the French community but since we have higher player base from all servers such as remm, nox and etc... As well as merge, our player base is massive compared to French.

Game is dying, we know but whenever ankama gives content, you know its amazing. The challenge and puzzles during boss fight and an active brain thinking of what move to do this turn is its greatest aspect of this game, making players come back whenever patches are out.

But all in all, deep down. We all hope ankama won't shut down and we won't be able to play dofus, wakfu and etc. We all enjoy this game.

2 -1
Score : 988
Anthonyandrew2|2016-10-03 21:08:31
Ow, we think the same way as the French community but since we have higher player base from all servers such as remm, nox and etc... As well as merge, our player base is massive compared to French.

Game is dying, we know but whenever ankama gives content, you know its amazing. The challenge and puzzles during boss fight and an active brain thinking of what move to do this turn is its greatest aspect of this game, making players come back whenever patches are out.

But all in all, deep down. We all hope ankama won't shut down and we won't be able to play dofus, wakfu and etc. We all enjoy this game.

That's... a remarkably accurate summary of most of the forum users.
0 0
Score : 2659
Anthonyandrew2|2016-10-03 21:08:31

As far as you should be concerned in regards to Ankama's financial situation (as you mention their shutdown), they're still rolling in that Dofus money (and have been since the start), and if they can afford to give something up, it's going to be Wakfu the MMO (but out of transmedia and the future plans of the MMO series, that isn't exactly one of the best of ideas, and at best, Wakfu will continue to stay in stasis, but available)
0 0
Score : 3200

I think the English forums appear to be more active and lively, but ultimately it's the same bunch of people for the most part with the odd individual coming and going to ask questions or post a random topic. This isn't a bad thing though.

0 0
Respond to this thread