FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Changing Instances in impossible tutorial

By September 09, 2016, 21:09:49

I just made this account, and I'm running through the tutorial, but a satisfied tree is sitting on the spot I need to stand on for "Search the Northern Plateaus". I figure I'm supposed to heal the trees once I trigger the quest marker, but I can't do anything about that until I stand in the spot the tree is in.

Is there a way to change instances or do I just have to reroll the character?

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 17884

Weird, I haven't heard of anyone having the same issue as you with the tutorial (and I watched as my friend finished his).

Honestly I'm not sure how to approach the issue. Rerolling your character is an option I'm sure, but I don't want to recommend just giving up like that.

0 0
Score : 3992

have you tried to stand on every possible nearby sell,or get far away then come back to the area?

0 0
Score : 16268

Odd. Yeah, whenever I did that part of the new tutorial, it would trigger just for getting to the area of the quest marker. No need to get on any exact positions.

It's possible it's just some latency where you've walked into the area but haven't fully loaded it/the server doesn't know you're there. This happens sometimes, and waiting it out and moving slowly around the area should fix it.

0 0
Score : 25016

Relog and try to re enter the area (walk down and up, to otomai and back, etc). Iirc i had this issue too, but it fixed itself when i did what i just said.

0 0
Score : 11366

I really hate and think that the now, non-optional tutorial (for new accounts) is incredibly stupid. A complete waste of time. This game is already naturally intuitive, the tutorial and new incarnam is designed for 70 year olds that have never played a video game or 5 year olds that have never played a video game.

Really awful.

I think this is one of Ankama's biggest fails. (Yes, let's take it THAT far.)

0 0
Score : 1273

It has a set point where it says you have entered the plateau or whatever; just walk to an entrance.

0 0
Score : 105

I don't know if this may help but,I remember trying to heal a tree but it wouldn't work because I enter that area arrownd the right side of the map,it seems the quest gets updated if u walk ur to tree area using the left path.

0 0
Score : 44

I've tried on several logins standing in every cell around the one the game points to. I've just decided to reroll and skip the tutorial since the only thing you seem to miss is the incarnam gear which probably isn't that important.

0 0
Score : 16

I had the same issue and here is where I stood to get it to work. For anyone that has the same issue

1 0
Score : 293

i'd think the problem in the way to geting up, not all through moving squares are triggered the quest.

0 0
Score : 1778

Be glad, once you get over the tutorial once in your new characters you will be able to skip it.

0 0
Respond to this thread