FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Getting to 14 Frenzy against Dragon Pig

By ProphecysRager - MEMBER - August 17, 2016, 22:19:32

Hey, I've recently become interested with getting the final title from Dragon pig - "Supreme Dragon Pig Champion" and just need to get the '14 frenzy in one fight' part to complete it.

Can anyone list what actions I need to do against DP to get to 14 frenzy? (I think the highest I got so far is 12 lol).

So far what I'm sure of is;

- Deal fire, water, air and earth dmg (+4 in total)
- Reduce his AP, MP and range (+3)
- Heal him (+1)

Not sure about these ones and would like clarity;
- Move him (not sure if push and pull count as 1 or 2 and if collision dmg counts also does teleporting him count as another?)
- Backstab dmg (I haven't paid too much attention to that)
- Turning his gaze (I saw this on an older thread but I haven't tried yet)
- Stasis dmg and Crit fails apparently used to count, not sure if they still do and I don't have any characters that can do either so not too fussed about them.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light on this smile

P.S. I haven't tested much because I get too impatient in the fight and just go all out and end it asap lol

0 0
    Reactions 14
    Score : 2334

I believe backstab, push, pull and stasis give a level of frenzy... Im not 100% though

0 0
    Score : 17816

Backstab does count, I can confirm that. It's been a while since anyone's mentioned this, so I'm not really sure about the others. Pushing also counts, but now you have me wondering if it's the same as pulling (I think it is).

0 0
    Score : 7974
    SSBKewkky|2016-08-17 22:59:36
    Backstab does count, I can confirm that. It's been a while since anyone's mentioned this, so I'm not really sure about the others. Pushing also counts, but now you have me wondering if it's the same as pulling (I think it is).
    All movement counts for the same.
    0 0
    Score : 3301

Hp effects: Heal, fire, water, earth, air, stasis damage (6)

Influence effects: push, pull, backstab, teleport (sacrier's assault, elio's flood, feca's tp) (4)

Debuff effects: -ap, -mp, -range (3)

1 natural frenzy

14 total.

0 0
    Score : 602
    EarthyMadness|2016-08-17 23:24:20
    Hp effects: Heal, fire, water, earth, air, stasis damage (6)

Influence effects: push, pull, backstab, teleport (sacrier's assault, elio's flood, feca's tp) (4)

Debuff effects: -ap, -mp, -range (3)

1 natural frenzy

14 total.
    Thanks, seems that a fogger is mandatory for this then which is a shame since I don't have one........ yet.
    0 0
    Score : 2221

Just gonna tell you that I tried this with friends a while ago. We got it to 14 frenzy but we didn't unlock the achievement.

0 0
    Score : 11805
    Kruzy99|2016-08-18 01:15:49
    Just gonna tell you that I tried this with friends a while ago. We got it to 14 frenzy but we didn't unlock the achievement.

I did it a couple of months back and it worked fine (not sure when exactly, but it was a while before the change that prevents you from skipping phases in DragonPig).
    0 0
    Score : 2241

I'm more interested in how I bugged dp into doing nothing.

Sac useful for once confirmed?

0 0
    Score : 1040
    HealingHotness|2016-08-17 23:13:34
    SSBKewkky|2016-08-17 22:59:36
    All movement counts for the same.
    I disagree, I used to use my Rogue's bot to Attrack and push DP and I'd get 2 stacks.
    0 0
    Score : 17531

zzzz

You can check my character Dragon Pig lv 197 Iop, I have the title for getting this.

The 14 frenzy triggers are--

Push
    Pull
    Transposition
    Collision Damage
    Fire Damage
    Water Damage
    Earth Damage
    Air Damage
    Backstab Damage
    Stasis Damage
    -Range Inflict
    -MP Inflict
    -AP Inflict
    Heal

There you go.

Easiest way to get 500 Belligerence is use a Xelor revive, or simply deal an unreasonable level of damage.

0 0
    Score : 3286

broke work?

0 0
    Mr-buddy2u|2016-08-18 22:00:09
    broke work?
    no
    0 0
    Score : 3301
    HateSpawn|2016-08-18 14:36:21
    zzzz

You can check my character Dragon Pig lv 197 Iop, I have the title for getting this.

Push
    Pull
    Transposition
    Collision Damage
    Fire Damage
    Water Damage
    Earth Damage
    Air Damage
    Backstab Damage
    Stasis Damage
    -Range Inflict
    -MP Inflict
    -AP Inflict
    Heal

There you go.

Easiest way to get 500 Belligerence is use a Xelor revive, or simply deal an unreasonable level of damage.
    Hate he has a natural frenzy, collision isn't on the list. We thought it was too but we got to 14 before our eni could fear flask for collision, and got the title for it. Eni never did collision it, he wasn't locked on eni's turn and then we triggered him by accident, got the achievement anyways (or, eniways) without applying collision.
    0 0
    EarthyMadness|2016-08-19 06:18:20
    HateSpawn|2016-08-18 14:36:21
    zzzz

Push
    Pull
    Transposition
    Collision Damage
    Fire Damage
    Water Damage
    Earth Damage
    Air Damage
    Backstab Damage
    Stasis Damage
    -Range Inflict
    -MP Inflict
    -AP Inflict
    Heal

There you go.

Hate he has a natural frenzy, collision isn't on the list. We thought it was too but we got to 14 before our eni could fear flask for collision, and got the title for it. Eni never did collision it, he wasn't locked on eni's turn and then we triggered him by accident, got the achievement anyways (or, eniways) without applying collision.
    That's not true.

Each frenzy trigger adds an effect to Frenzied Sequence.

In order, based on what I listed,

4 Cell knock back
    I can't recall the attraction effect, I think it's "Cannot be teleported"
    Cannot switch places
    Summons pig-shaped totems to collide the target into as a result of the 4 cell knock back [does about 2500]
    Fire attack added
    Earth attack added
    Water attack added
    Air attack added
    Turns the target's side or back during the sequence.
    Applies critical failures [30%?]
    Applies -3 range
    Applies -2 MP
    Applies -4 AP
    Applies Incurable [30%-50%?]

I have a character named Dragon Pig

please don't get into this

Collision DAMAGE isn't needed, though, you're right. Just the spell that pushes him needs to be unable to complete the full push because of things he collides with. I'll edit my post if that inaccuracy matters that much to anyone. I used to trigger this with Boombot when I 3 manned the boss.
    0 0
    Respond to this thread