FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

returning player (probably)

By MerronBread July 08, 2016, 04:10:04

i sometimes get sudden cravings to play wakfu, this is one of those days. haven't been on this game for 1 year, all i remember was reaching level 175 and quitting right after they released the skills revamp, which was somewhere in june. what have they changed and added? is this game still a buggy grindfest or did they improve it?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1583

Still a buggy grindfest. ^^ You either love it or hate it.

0 0
Score : 263
MerronBread|2016-07-08 04:10:04
i sometimes get sudden cravings to play wakfu, this is one of those days. haven't been on this game for 1 year, all i remember was reaching level 175 and quitting right after they released the skills revamp, which was somewhere in june. what have they changed and added? is this game still a buggy grindfest or did they improve it?
Also if you haven't check yet, your account may of been amongst the several that got broken into and had its stuff stolen, i'm still pissed off myself since i had an account stripped of all its tradable gear, sidekicks, kamas and even the ogrines traded into kamas on it and then 'taken' along with it. So yeah good idea to check especially if you did not have extra security on, because im 'unsure' if ankama will go out of the way to restore stolen account items, even if they were ogrines or actual cash bought items.
0 0
Score : 39
SethReveros|2016-07-08 06:43:08
MerronBread|2016-07-08 04:10:04
Also if you haven't check yet, your account may of been amongst the several that got broken into and had its stuff stolen, i'm still pissed off myself since i had an account stripped of all its tradable gear, sidekicks, kamas and even the ogrines traded into kamas on it and then 'taken' along with it. So yeah good idea to check especially if you did not have extra security on, because im 'unsure' if ankama will go out of the way to restore stolen account items, even if they were ogrines or actual cash bought items.

my main account was sadly linked with steam (the horror,) but i've checked this alt and it seems to be fine, so looks like i havent really been affected yet. but holy shit that sucks. ankama has some shit security sometimes

i also remember how in remington the economy got ruined before i quit, because someone found an exploit and duped lots of relics and other valuable items, one of the main reasons ive quit. is the economy any better now?
0 0
Respond to this thread