FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kelba - Deathsnoof

By SirWarios - MEMBER - June 27, 2016, 20:28:45

Hi guys i have question where on Kelba can i find Deathsnoof mission?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1505

It's an environmental quest in Kelba so it happens automatically. You just have to wait for it to activate in the area with normal crows. If you manage to get it you have to find a snoofle within a certain time limit. I've had luck finding it around the outside of Kabrok and Miranda's house.

2 0
Score : 315

I have read on these forums, that these kind of catch-able, or solo mobs usually spawns near the DragoTurkey-Expresses in that area. Bearing this in mind, I started to search for these mobs, and I did really find them wandering off from from one of the Drago-Expresses. Of course, they can venture really far in no time from the spawn point, but you get the idea. :3

0 -1
Score : 1016

Just like Ounce said it's an environmental quest in the main kelbi market area. It's the chance of getting the quest is all.

0 0
Score : 1505

Another tip that will make things easier if you're determined to complete those area quest is to ruin the eco on kelba so that it prevents the Horde quest. As I was told that the horde quest only spawns when then eco is perfect. I'm not 100% on this but it seemed legit when I was farming my crow mount costume.

0 0
Respond to this thread