FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Legendary Players

By AvaTheOrange - MEMBER - May 26, 2016, 23:00:03
Reactions 108
Score : 2438
Aacher|2016-05-30 17:03:09
*The records of Rem's old government have been wiped from history when Sabi restructured the politics thread, so here's some I think ought to be remember for their huge contribution to the game.*

I'd like to nominate the long-term Remington governors during Wakfu's "Golden Age", when politics mattered, the guilds were huge, and the personalities were big. Among Bonta's greats are Misfits (who is most known for her great community events), Cloudi (who might really be considered infamous rather than legendary, for his blackmail, personal army and rigged elections... but he was a lot of fun because of that), and the last key figure who's statue is still outside of the Outpost to this day:
Zoeduhu.

I'm going to talk about Zoed the most, because I know him the best out of those governors and because a lot of Zoed's achievements were "in the shadows"- stuff only the other government members would know about or players who knew where to look.
He's a little bit of a polarising figure: those who knew him were fiercely loyal, those who opposed him fought hard.

He's played since early beta and was the governor largely responsible for growing Bonta's power.
He really played the role- his style of governance was a surprisingly dark type for Bonta (people used to say he was pretty scary ;p ) and he proved to be a capable and crafty leader throughout his nearly two year long reign.
It's thanks to Zoeduhu that Bonta kept the islands for so long (and even had them in the first place, due to some scheming on his part).

Despite his success as governor, his long-held power brought him enemies: primarily Cloudi, leader of the then largest guild in Wakfu, La Guild. The battles between Zoed and Cloudi's supporters got absolutely crazy- it was probably one of the most fun times to have played Wakfu because of these two personalities and the enthusiasm with which their war was fought.
I was actually part of a plot to overthrow Zoed: it was a coalition of La Guild and Dalmasca against Zoed's supporters. Though we succeeded, I ended up being so impressed with Zoed's schemes and style of running things, I ended up joining his government later on down the track, haha.

He's always been a very generous person to his friends: he's pretty much geared my scrub ass for the last year and a half with all the relics he's farmed and used to be known as one of the best sacriers on the server. He's a true Wakfu veteran.

TL;DR: Zoed doesn't play much these days (none of us do since the politics system died), but for being such an interesting governor, for holding the role for so long, for consistently outwitting his opponents (except for me- gotcha, son!!), and for contributing to the game so much, I'd list him as a legendary player.

Other legends of ye olde days: Fhil (Brakmar governor- he held lots of great community events), Hybrid (the governor of Sufokia since forever) and, regardless of how mad he may have driven some people: JerryDB for being hella enthusiastic about Wakfu. Everyone certainly knows who he is.

Nelson Magno is another legend and deserves his own section: I refuse to believe there is anything Nelson doesn't know about this game, haha. He's always so nice to everyone and helpful- always ready and willing to spread information and help with translations. He really helped to build this community.

Madd for their encyclopaedic knowledge of all things xelor.

Last person: that guy who used to write nsfw fanfics about all the famous Wakfu players back in the day and then send them to the players- wtf kind of hobby is that, hahahhaha. RIP.

This is accurate for me. Still have some of those people on Facebook and I still use JerryDB´s vent server although im not playing much lately.

We can't forget to praise FORUM legends, there is a couple of players that kept my interest alive into classes and builds by investing a LOT of time making builds and keeping guides up to date and alive.
2 0
Score : 6591
Pimento - Legendary strategist and gamer. Although I'm capable of thinking 1-2 steps ahead, he can think 6 steps ahead. He is hands-down one of the smartest individuals I've encountered in this game... no, maybe even in my entire life ^o.o^

Not only did he greatly assist in UB World/Server firsts, he also found new strategies almost instantly when some strategies were nerfed.
1 -1
Score : 53

I'd say Fhil the Turtle Back Brakmar Governor. Incredible job and lifted Brakmar from the pits of the slum. Im glad that im one of the first member of TFA .

Fhil, on his side has been very innovative in his actions and he has probably been the only one that has managed to open the doors to the community of players within Brakmar and managed to unite them. For example through his many competitions, one of them being the promotion of the Brakmar market. He has also made it possible for new players to have a place to get assistance and help through the creation of the Fire Academy.Ultimate Brakmarian Fighting League the best pvp event in Remington. Ogrest Chaos,fixing the machines,Best mining route etc. Just look at this enthusiasm and passion for a united community:

Type Fhil the turtle back on search to see more IMG and Fhil wall of text.

Brakmarian Glory Market & Market Events:

Before and after: In the past Bonta the only Market in Remington but Fhil give incentive to the people to sell In Brakmar.

Ogrest Chaos:

The Fire Academy & Nation Meeting:

ULTIMATE BRAKMARIAN FIGHTING LEAGUE , MINING ROUTE & BRAKMAR VS BONTA WARS

3 0
Score : 5
Ennjeidp|2016-05-27 00:41:12
excerpt from: "Distinguished Personage of Phaeris" chap 2: The Fallow Year of Kings

Sabotage- enigmatic governor responsible for Ankama's entire revamp of the law and government system. Old beta player who once made everything illegal, and was made governor under mysterious circumstances. Very few sadidas can claim such infamy.
good old days biggrin, even though Sabotage was unelected and cheated to win elections. He made the whole game fun.Guilds of Ankama would assemble and make group to hunt down Sabotage only for him to destroy them using his dam sadidas Totems and AOE damage xD

Yunru|2016-05-31 14:15:09
The most legendary players on remington are banned, because they cheated.

Does this make them legendary? Like legendary cheaters?
Awh, that would be an Awesome IGN Title,
i miss you too wub 
0 0
Score : 373
EliPorterDeedIt|2016-06-10 18:12:04
I'd say Fhil the Turtle Back Brakmar Governor. Incredible job and lifted Brakmar from the pits of the slum. Im glad that im one of the first member of TFA .

Fhil, on his side has been very innovative in his actions and he has probably been the only one that has managed to open the doors to the community of players within Brakmar and managed to unite them. For example through his many competitions, one of them being the promotion of the Brakmar market. He has also made it possible for new players to have a place to get assistance and help through the creation of the Fire Academy.Ultimate Brakmarian Fighting League the best pvp event in Remington. Ogrest Chaos,fixing the machines,Best mining route etc. Just look at this enthusiasm and passion for a united community:

For me, i would definitly call Fhil a legendary player.
I started as a baby Cra with my 2 other friends who started a small guild (Kentucky Fried Tofu) and he saw us in Bonta as we passed each other a few times.
He decided to ask us if we wanted to merge our guild with The Fire Academy and we were very interested as we saw quite a few of them around Bonta and Almanax.
From there I got a lot of help in learning dungeon mechanics, leveling my proffs to 100 and meeting a lot of new people through dungeon runs and awesome guild events.
In honor of Fhil i shall continue helping people out with the Kitty army!

Woop Woop!
0 0
Score : -71

Legendary Players...

Sabotage of Remmington is the only person I would describe as 'Legendary' in the early Closed Beta of the game on that server. You would not believe the madness she would cause in Maya Bay singlehandedly.

A very close contender to that would be Feo of Remmington. He would instigate conflict against the enemy nation and banded a ragtag group of nationalists to employ guerrilla warfare to split up enemy groups so that he'd be able to pick them off. I think he may have also developed the Xelor Battery strategy, so his entire team started with 12-14AP when the norm was 6.

As far as Nox goes, I've been mentioned enough. Though Shadowfacts in particular seems be be especially salty towards me. I can't help but wonder why.

1 0
Score : 3809

I thought you would have moved on by now, Hooks.

0 0
Score : -71
Taku-|2016-06-12 03:14:14
I thought you would have moved on by now, Hooks.
With the amount of requests to come back I get? I couldn't even though I want to.
1 0
Score : 3809

I knew you couldn't quit me.

1 0
Respond to this thread