FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Old player trying to get back into Wakfu

By FallenFourth - MEMBER - May 02, 2016, 04:01:41

Hello, I am a old player of Wakfu but had stop a couple years back. I ma trying to get back into the game but I am having a little bit of trouble. I made this topic because I honestly have no idea what to do for my global reset on my Osamodas and not sure how exactly the game has changed since I played it. I appreciate any help or tips you can give.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 3335

Depending on how far back you played, the biggest change to osa is that you can't multi-summon anymore. You get +FD /1control, max 40%FD, but other than that, control is useless for osa now.

0 0
Score : 173

What is FD?

0 0
Score : -3047

Final damage, which is a multiplicative boost to your damages inflicted....

Control is actually really useful for osa now, because the amount of buffs they can give depends entirely on control. If you have less than 4 control, you can't even buff your summon with the most powerful buffs. If you have 10 control you can buff your allies too, not just your summon.

0 0
Score : 173

Any tips for a global reset of a lvl 70 osa? I am in the process of doing it but I have no clue.

0 0
Score : 277

You basically build like a Iop now (all damage, mostly earth and air [for whip]), final damage, the usual ap/mp/range if you can get it, and control as a near last.

They killed being a summon osa since you left.

0 0
Score : 19190
Click here

We haven't yet updated with the Moon Island 2 changes, but there's a pretty comprehensive guide Mouse and I have put together that should answer some of your questions on how Osamodas works right now.
0 0
Score : 1064

If you are still wondering what to do, here is my advice. Keep in mind this will be assuming you actually have not played for several years and are coming back essentially blindly to all the changes, as well as you are looking to legitimately progress.

Get a booster. It's not worth your time and effort trying to progress without one IMHO.

Unless you have multiple friends or in game buddies who you will be playing with most of the time, get a hero slot. Getting 2 hero slots would be better. This allows you to progress way more satisfyingly since you can do so much more solo as well as leveling 3 classes at once, and is also way more fun.

Do a little research on whatever class(es) you decide on to get a decent idea what you would be betting into before it's too late.

This last one is something I personally would not hesitate to do, but to each his own. I would just ignore your old character and make new ones. Your experience throughout the leveling process is now much smoother and more enjoyable than before, which also allows you to learn your class more thoroughly.

0 0
Respond to this thread