FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Do not do Boss first with the 1st steles active "OR ALL STELES ACTIVE"

By Anthonyandrew2 - MEMBER - May 01, 2016, 16:21:39

This will be posted in bug section as well but since this general discussion is where a lotta people click, i will post it here too. I decided to be brave and do boss first for Kannivore with 3 STELES ACTIVATED, I barely did it , 2 chars died then i decided to focus the mobs. Knowing the first stele, i decided to aoe but when I AOED - 1 mob got damaged but the other one was invulnerable because of the steles. He is now invulnerable and I cannot win.

WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS BUGFU?

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 2653

Rest in pepperonis.

1 0
Score : 17827

Honestly, who finds enjoyment playing a game and running into bugs that ruin their experience? Sigh.

0 0
Score : 724

Damn...

0 0
Score : -3031

Are you SURE this is a bug? YOu know mob is invulnerable if no mobs closer than 3 cells away... ANd there are no mobs closer than 3 cells away... THis seems all legit...

Seems like that stele doesn't support boss first that is all... No bug but kinda horrible-ish design I suppose.

Honestly I don't think it's possible to do boss first with that stele because there ill always be 1 mob left and it will always remain invulnerable....

0 -1
Score : 607

Bug, if I can't win, its a bug. Jokes.

Yeh just a fatal flaw in their design, I suppose they didn't think a player would be stupid enough to do boss first... I'm just hoping they see this cuz I'm one of the only one in remm server to be doing boss first and I enjoy doing so.

0 0
Anthonyandrew2|2016-05-02 09:31:39

Yeh just a fatal flaw in their design, I suppose they didn't think a player would be stupid enough to do boss first... I'm just hoping they see this cuz I'm one of the only one in remm server to be doing boss first and I enjoy doing so.
Or just want to make it more challenging, longer fight, or something... Max endgame characters at level 200 would just stomp boss first in 3 turns (since it only REQUIRES 3 turns) and if they can clear 3 steles so fast it becomes quite op, seeing how easy the other steles are.
0 0
Score : 7393
blazakkhakabow|2016-05-02 11:42:37

Or just want to make it more challenging, longer fight, or something... Max endgame characters at level 200 would just stomp boss first in 3 turns (since it only REQUIRES 3 turns) and if they can clear 3 steles so fast it becomes quite op, seeing how easy the other steles are.

Not every class. Also you cant stomp this boss in 3 turns since you need to kill flowers to make him weak.
0 0
Yunru|2016-05-02 12:38:01

Not every class. Also you cant stomp this boss in 3 turns since you need to kill flowers to make him weak.
Well of course not every class... But in the endgame when there is lvl200 content and lvl 200 gears, the elite lvl 200 teams will be able of stomping boss in 3 turns. Osa kills ~3 flowers on it's turn going first... (4 whip kills 2 flowers, summon kills 3rd flower), buffed up Fogger/Rogue or some classes like that hits boss for 1/3 of it's HP every turn while mobs are being thrown away and tanked or something...

Clearing a dungeon with 3 steles open this fast would really be a problem for the rarity of metamorfos...
0 0
Score : 16178

An unwinnable situation like this is just not good design, and it's not consistent with every other mechanic of this type in the game.

Maybe it's not technically a bug, but it's either an oversight or straight-up malicious game design.
0 0

My bet is on malicious design. If this is removed I think Ankama should buff up the steles in the Kannivore Dungeon, they seem way easier than most others (aside from this precise situation... and maybe the heals).

0 0
Score : 607

Well , I just hate the way they overlook stuff...

Also, it is possible to do boss in 5 turns, if you do it boss first.

Snake 3 turns might be too little. It's possible in 5 turns but my heroes combination is for rushing dungeons... So not many people can do this.

0 0
Anthonyandrew2|2016-05-02 14:26:45
Well , I just hate the way they overlook stuff...

Also, it is possible to do boss in 5 turns, if you do it boss first.

Snake 3 turns might be too little. It's possible in 5 turns but my heroes combination is for rushing dungeons... So not many people can do this.
I said once real level 200 is out, now you're a 200 with gears for 195 (at best) XD
0 0
Respond to this thread