FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What's with the mystery Hotfix - 27.04.2016

By Fluffenstein April 27, 2016, 13:51:15

Now I guess we don't deserve any explanations what was fixed? smile Because it's not very clear from this post:
Click here

Edit... Ah! They will add the changelog later.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 384

Well, one thing they fixed is that you can check locked skills/passives again, after last major update that was unavailable.

0 0
Score : 2332

French changelog is up here

Click here

Looks to be nerfs to pouches, changes to the new pet to show it wont level, and fix for the new tower boss.

0 0
Score : 7406

For lazy players:

Archmonster Fang Môssieur, the Dandy

Fixed a case where racing Bouftous did not appear in the second fight when a battle was launched during the battle preparation phase.

Like other archmonsters, the obtainable objects "Fang Môssieur The Dandy" will no longer be obtained once per opening when the first victory.

Interface

spells

Spells that have not yet been released to the character are again viewed

Familiar

Tirubim

The familiar Tirubim has only one level (instead of two) to avoid awkward when using a croquette Super Growth above.

Class

Enutrof

The operation of the Boubourse rendered too high in individual cases. By combining the attempt to loot the rarest objects first to the fact that it was generating abnormal loot attempts on objects that are supposed to be obtainable once a team, the Boubourse allowed the Enutrof of have up to 5 times the odds of another character to get the rarest items.

We corrected the operation of the Boubourse in these borderline cases, to return to more chances much more reasonable to get the items.

Policy

Weather

It is again possible for the Nation of Governors buying climate bonuses with Clan Masters.

..so the enu who got so much loot yesterday was bugged. Good to know.

0 0
Score : 7977

So I didn't realize ppl could get Dandy drops multiple times per opening. I guess the ppl who stumbled upon that, were too selfish to share this info. (unless they themselves chose not to abuse this bug, they are a-holes and should just die)

0 -1
Score : 2451
HealingHotness|2016-04-27 18:33:25
So I didn't realize ppl could get Dandy drops multiple times per opening. I guess the ppl who stumbled upon that, were too selfish to share this info. (unless they themselves chose not to abuse this bug, they are a-holes and should just die)
It only works with the weapons and it's like a one in life time occurrence anyway with the low drop rates.
0 0
Score : 7977

I couldn't care less if you spammed it for 100000 hats, but running it 5 times and dropping 1/2 weapons then trynna sell them on market at 120mk each and not telling anyone else about this bug yet abusing it yourself makes you the stale Beef Jerk(y) of Wakfu.

2 0
Respond to this thread