FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Most Powerful Player from each Class in their respective Server?

By April 24, 2016, 14:12:05
Reactions 334
Score : 373

And sorry Wyborn my bad lol! Well if Snake thinks highly of you it must be for a good reason, and you've been around for quite a while too, i'll be adding ya to my list Mr. Fabulous Ecaflip :p!

0 0
Score : 2648
Fleisch|2016-04-27 22:37:12
Keyser-xXx|2016-04-27 10:56:30
blazakkhakabow|2016-04-27 10:53:14
Keyser-xXx|2016-04-27 10:48:03
Damn Nox players sure are active on the forums lol! Greetings from Remington!

I'm quite the Wakfu Veteran so the players that i will nominate have shown, to me atleast, complete understanding of their main class and its different mechanics and a firm grasp on how the game works. My list goes as such:

-Iop: Mikpin, Susej.
-Cra: Craziercloth,Mikune and Noname (too many cra players lol)
-Sram: Snake Monger, despite his relentless and constant bitching x3!
-Foggernaut: Bunibe.
-Masqueraider: Faeren.
-Feca: Axxorn, Dread Master Calphayus.
-Xelor: Sonymw, Vaad.
-Panda: Bashful.
-Ecaflip: Yunru; Aiimana.
Take that, Wyborn!
Haven't seen that guy in a while now, i think he quit the game, But what did you mean with that lol?

I would know if i quit the game .-., you should drop by at alma more. Besides power is overrated.

- Wyborn, most fabulous Ecaflip in Remington
I liked "Wyborn" better than "sylvestro"
0 0
Score : 8480
EnErGyDrInKS1223|2016-04-27 06:07:32
We are talking about now, not the past. I will agree Bari was good but right now he's pretty far behind imo
Who the hell is behind? I'm lv 193 with all brand new gear fully runed.

Also @Juub idk if i've ever even seen you in game.

All I know is that you exist somewhere in Nox with a bunch of high level chars.

HunterRabbitt|2016-04-27 10:59:16
Xillor... you have yet to beat me. Saying "I beat everybody in this server at least once" is like saying you beat me at least once, which isn't true.
I didn't say I've beaten everybody, I said probably. Maybe I beat you before Sadi revamp, who knows.

That being said I can beat sadis now so I'm comin for ya.
0 0
Score : 596

Come to Remington if you can beat sadi on 1v1, we have a bounty on this player of 1b + 250 worth of metamorfo hammers.

This is actually real and legit. I am providing the 250 hammers.

Bunibe

PS: just go to temple and ask who is the best 200 sadi player, only 1 name will be said.

0 0
Score : 8480

Remington isn't my problem, nor do I exist in that realm.

0 0
Score : 1119

Feca: Natural Shield
Osamodas: Remmat
Enutrof: Old Manondorf
Xelor: Ramzer
Ecaflip: Kaze
Cra: Wheresthebutter
Sadida: Dollies
Rogue: Juubi

The rest of the classes I haven't really partied with enough to decide who I think is "best", because there's either 0 or 1 players of the class that I know. You can't be the best against nothing! I think...

0 0

what class do you beat sadis on?

0 0
Score : 2091
Anthonyandrew2|2016-04-28 02:19:26
what class do you beat sadis on?
That is a good question, perhaps xillor can answer since he's coming for me.
0 0
Score : 41
Keyser-xXx|2016-04-27 22:43:44
I don't know lol it just seems quite tasteless to me to nominate myself as best osamodas, i'll let you guys bask in the glory of nominating meeh~~! x3
I waited till others nominated me before I nominated myself. Tasteless or not, truth is truth. -le shrug- Though Ivtea is better at pvp and tanking.
0 0
Score : -3047
Keyser-xXx|2016-04-27 22:52:56
And sorry Wyborn my bad lol! Well if Snake thinks highly of you it must be for a good reason, and you've been around for quite a while too, i'll be adding ya to my list Mr. Fabulous Ecaflip :p!
Well, he's the only Eca in our server that has written a successful Eca guide so ohmy 
0 0
Score : 3441
Xillor-The-Shadow|2016-04-27 23:43:16
EnErGyDrInKS1223|2016-04-27 06:07:32
We are talking about now, not the past. I will agree Bari was good but right now he's pretty far behind imo
Who the hell is behind? I'm lv 193 with all brand new gear fully runed.

Also @Juub idk if i've ever even seen you in game.

All I know is that you exist somewhere in Nox with a bunch of high level chars.

HunterRabbitt|2016-04-27 10:59:16
Xillor... you have yet to beat me. Saying "I beat everybody in this server at least once" is like saying you beat me at least once, which isn't true.
I didn't say I've beaten everybody, I said probably. Maybe I beat you before Sadi revamp, who knows.

That being said I can beat sadis now so I'm comin for ya.
I asked you to duel at Alma, because you was dueling people and panda steak is pretty yummy. You quit fight. Went and got new gear.. so you would be dressed for me ..and then I killed you on 3rd turn.. no biggy
And no you haven't killed me previous to that either ..probably souly cause I hadn't even seen you before bombs was op and I 1 turned everything with 63% resistance or less
0 0
Score : 373
amii-nyan|2016-04-28 04:50:03
Keyser-xXx|2016-04-27 22:43:44
I don't know lol it just seems quite tasteless to me to nominate myself as best osamodas, i'll let you guys bask in the glory of nominating meeh~~! x3
I waited till others nominated me before I nominated myself. Tasteless or not, truth is truth. -le shrug- Though Ivtea is better at pvp and tanking.

Sure bro, whatever tickles your fanny!
0 0
Score : 4252

Truth be told, the best pvp elio was wireless, but since he quit Seven two six's eliotrope has been the best I've seen. Not that there's a whole lot of competition. Not many people play eliotrope.

0 0
Score : 1688

I must admit I don't like being compared to others, even if it's just how someone plays the same class as I do in a vidya game. Alas, this could be also turned into motivation to learn even more tricks.

I can vouch for Wyborn knowing better than anyone how to Eca. At least on Remi (I don't know much about players on Nox, sorry!). I remember reading his guide on this class some time ago, and using tips of his (even made me quite inspired to try and write my own guide on tri-ele eca! well, not mentioning few players drilling hole in my stomach to do that, too, but, since English isn't my first language, I don't feel confident enough to post it somewhere public, not mentioning I don't have a good grasp on Wakfu math - I'm more into finances ahah). We also have different builds, that fit different needs - if my memory serves me well, he rolls around as duo-ele DD Eca, whilst my cat's tri, and she's build mostly as support/furry defibrillator. I believe he's way better at PvP as well, when I'm... way more into PvE. Pretty much everyone close to me know why it ain't no my cup of tea. I love watching other players duking out, tho.

I can surely vote for Keyser and Mikpin as strongest Remi Osa and Iop around. Because they make some people want to create characters of their class, and loads of people come to them for advice - and they leave them with whole bunch of useful tips.

EDIT: more and more people are mentioning my name and I'm just

You guys are too friggin' nice to me. Thank you ;_; I've been in really bad mood lately and this is really making me happy
0 0
Score : 338

Allora have different build relic strategy exct.... My rogue have bygone and is full runed in single target i know this, but the best player is who do much DMG ever and the best turn ever is this the game

0 0
Score : 1173
-Ecaflip: Wyborn, Aiimana, Yunru.
Here my opinion for Remington:

Iop, Cra, Fogger, Masq. and Eca the same

Panda: Fire-It-up
Xelor: Vaad, Darth Munch
Rogue: Elradoman, Rehu
Sram: Snake Monger, Rose-Ruby
Sadi: Chocorikal
Osa: Keyser-Returns, Naniru Reborn

About Feca, first thx for the nomination, but i think neither me or D. Master C. are realy dignified to hold this title of "best" feca on Remington. We both are good and more or less equal, but in the end everyone of us miss something the other has and noone will get it. I dont say what it is coz i dont want anyone get mad at me.

About the other classes im not sure who to nominate.
0 0
Score : 111
-Ecaflip: Wyborn, Aiimana, Yunru.

Thank you for the unexpected nomination! I can point out some nicknames too if you don't mind!

Ecaflip: Wyborn, Aiimana
I guess Yunru must be mentioned too but I have never had the chance to watch him fight, therefore I am not able to say anything more. I always hang around with Aiimana, sometimes her strategies leave me speechless. Watch out for that cat!

Pandawa: Bashful, Fire-It-Up
Fighting against Bashful was amazing, he really knows how to make you sweat!

Xelor: Vaad, Sonymw
I really like Sonymw, he knows how to use his characters at their best despite the latest changes. As far as I could see during Axxorn's PvP tournament Vaad is pretty strong too! I know this person doesn't play any longer (or at least, not as much as he used to), but I will add Hönönö to the list.

Feca: Axxorn, Dread Master Calphayus
People can say everything they want about Dread (including me, sometimes) but we cannot deny his ability to use the character.

Masqueraider: Faeren, yes, I agree.

Foggernaut: Bunibe
I am referring to the first Foggernaut he has taken to level 200. I have fought against him before, sometimes I won, most of the time I lost but he gave me quite some exciting challenges. He was one of the few people who helped me improve my Iop fight by fight.

Sram: Snake Monger
I have to be honest... I used to think this type of Sram was not fun to play, but lately I have had some friendly fights with him and he proved me wrong. Keep going!

Sadida: Chocorikal, Lixii
I still think Chocorikal is the best Sadida I have ever met, she is very annoying when she surrounds you with her dolls but kudos to her! Lixii's way of fighting is a bit different in my opinion, but I must give him some credit too.

Cra: Craziercloth, Mikune, Hddesbois, Exeqt
I do not know much about this class, but these are the people I want to mention. Some of them have caused me to struggle before, I am sure they will carry on doing it.

Osamodas: Keyser-Returns
Everyone knows him, I do not think I should explain the reason of this choice!

Eliotrope (YES, I am actually adding this to the list): Space-Manipulator
I would mention Rayme too if he could be able to play.

Sacrier: Incertium, Tarik (I do not remember the rest of his nickname)
Those people really know how to use their Sacriers! I used to play that class too, they make me want to create another one!

Eniripsa: Hddsexyhealer ? ? ? I do not remember how it is called, I am sorry!

Rogue: I cannot point out any of them right now, because I haven't had the chance to play with one for... weeks.

Last, but not least, Iop: Susej
I do not feel like adding my nickname too, I am not so strong but if people say so, well... Thank you! It is really appreciated. Susej is great, I had a chance to fight against him and we exchange opinions about our class every now and then.

This is all, I guess! I am looking forward to reading the next replies, this is a nice debate! Good afternoon, everyone.
Mikpin
0 0
Score : 508
ppmonsters|2016-04-28 01:30:05
Feca: Natural Shield
Who is natural shield?
0 0

Well, Mikpin is the only iop who can deal 10k SIP on my 66% Fire Res Fogger....

(To the point I spent 20mk to regear my fogger to make sure I won't get beat)

Axxorn needs to create another PvP tournament. More people would participate and will be bigger than last time.

0 0
Score : 5440

Even better, once the next beta update hits we should organize a cross community pvp league/tournement on the beta server.

Have someone stream with analysis and commentary. Win-win for us and ankama... and maybe just maybe it would get the ball rolling on the wakfu equivalent of goult.

0 0