FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Barinade's 1v1 Deleted List

By Pandinade - MEMBER - April 14, 2016, 22:43:15
AnkaTracker
Reactions 511
Score : 755

xelor can run away for like 18 squares a turn though, which means there is no way a melee class can kill them so fast.

0 0

but yea i agree the classes you mentioned do indeed stand chances against xelors

0 0
Score : 3991

can't wait for the merge to update the hell out of mah class :p

0 0

also,xillor,since the new forum format,your matchup scoreboard picture seems really smaller,i can barely make out the numberss,could you please increase the size or somthing?

0 0
Score : 8470

RaderElcaroman|2017-02-17 09:32also,xillor,since the new forum format,your matchup scoreboard picture seems really smaller,i can barely make out the numberss,could you please increase the size or somthing?
I'm.. honestly not sure how to make it larger. Let me try again..

edit: I added a link to a full size version of the chart.

0 0

sweet

0 0
Score : 321

How is this list ranked? Does anyone vote for this?

0 0

you can influence the list with your educated opinion, as longs as what you say is correct and not already noted. or at least so i believe. as a dedicated pvp player, id say its pretty damn accurate (likely th best list there is).

0 0
Score : 30

Why are Foggernauts so low? I expected it to be at least on C.

0 0
Score : 518

Masqueraiders above panda? NO WAY

1 -1

Updated for 3/9/17 ...

Re-evaluated matches up for Masqueraider and Sram...

Sram was desperately in need of re-evaluation due to it's kind of low placement. Most classes can't really handle the indirect damage of a tank sram.. the AP debuffing is pretty strong, too.

Masqueraider was maybe given a few too many points in different matchups, but after getting some feedback I had the argument made to me that because damage masq and tank masq are so different from each other they don't really do that well in every matchup every time. This is a lot like how Pandawa suffers in a matchup like Feca since in order to efficiently beat Fecas they would need to be full damage ... but the actual (generally) strongest PvP build for Panda is tank (the same way it is for Masq). Anyway, let me know what you think.

I still think Fogger is terrible... they can't really out damage a tanky char, and in every other matchup it will come down to initiative to not get destroyed first. Their tank build is sub-par.

0 0
Score : 2315
Fog has crazy natural damage
0 0
Score : 213

at least pandawa has 50% to win sadida

0 0

Yeah this is the worst matchup that Sadida has... its mainly because there's a pretty good chance that the Pandawa can stuff the Sadida in a 1 cell corner on turn 1, and proceed to stable themself every single turn for the entire fight... when they do this the sadi cant use dolls. It's the only class that can seriously gimp Sadida and take them down. I've proven it on several occasions wink

a perfectly geared Pandawa can beat a perfectly geared Sadida 100% of the time when this occurs... and also the panda needs to have more init than the sadida ... but sadidas actually don't benefit from building init since they need to be EXTREMELY tanky for their UP to survive and init kind of kills that. Pandawa, however, has a tank kit that can benefit from going first (bamboozle and pandemic ... can build +100 res on turn 1, along with -20% damage taken and -20% taken in melee range).

The thing to keep in mind though is that ... getting a map that allows the panda to stick the sadi in the corner on turn 1 isn't guaranteed. In fact, it's almost a 50 / 50 chance (at least on moon island) that the map either sucks for panda or sucks for sadi. This isn't the case, however, at the moon zaap, since the way the area is laid out its basically guaranteed to give pandawa like 4 ~ 5 one cell corners with at least 1 on each side of the map. This is extremely nice, btw, and I love taking advantage of it.

So given all the chance related stuff I give this a 5:5 point matchup ... and I haven't even really figured out the full evolution of this matchup because i'm the only panda to my knowledge that uses this to beat Sadis, and so neither myself or the Sadis really get much of a chance to practice and build upon it. I do have Sadi friends that like to duel me though, and i've been able to beat every max lv sadida on my server using it.

However, again, due to the luck based nature of this matchup I don't think I can really allow it to go any higher than 5:5 for panda.

1 0

i swear after merge i gunna fixthe hell out of rogue's position :@

3 0

I've already seen the maximum potential of PvP rogues and after all the nerfs I hardly doubt you can impress me but if you can show some cool stuff that I haven't seen and take down some Nox pvp titans i'd be super excited to give rogue more points

0 0

Foggers are good because they get tankier with building full dmage (read in blockade hp).

but yeah it has flaws. also sram does struggle against masq because its impossible to kite and massive damage/heals. i have like 75% resist to crit and backstab, yet still 85% to 10% in one turn while masq heals 10% to 90%.
EDIT: I was srsly outclassed in gear in this matchup, so i guess nevermind.

0 0

but yeah C class for sram sounds about right.

0 0
Score : 3440

Bari ..you missed Enis beating up iops and fecas?! i think  ...and whoo vs 726s eni ..that fight was epic (whoo won)
And Elio kicking fecas butt =O

0 0
Score : 1301

>Enis beating up fecas

Not if they're wearing a victus shell.

1 0

Elio does beat up Feca yea ... pretty easily lol. but it does take a well geared Elio to beat a well geared Feca, keep that in mind too.

0 0

InnocentSin| - MEMBER (+) - Today - 10:34:53
>Enis beating up fecas

Not if they're wearing a victus shell.

Do I have to name drop? ...or can I just mention that this feca uses that victus shell as general pvp gear?
0 0

"Name drop" more towards Bari so he knows what players I'm talking about.

0 0
Score : 4

As a main high level pvp tank-mask from efrim server, i  agree with the fifth place.

About elios, i completely disagree... i dont play with one but i have seen some in action and a berserk distance elio is retardedly strong, should be A or S. In fact, sadida is the only class i think they cant kill

0 0

Elios get out-damaged by most classes.. they do beat low mobility and low range classes especially if the map is pretty big but for the most part they don't have anything really fantastic and portals can be outplayed by a lot of classes.

Sadida is just broken powerful and the dolls will cover portals and out damage Elio... the heals are a little too much.

Feca is a good target for Elio to take down because they can barely out-damage them through their armor because of Wakmeha.

Srams *EDIT actually probably can only out damage Elios if they can consistently keep stacking Hemo. If they can't, they might find it difficult... since they really want to stack Hemo to max before trying too much AP debuffing on the Elio. Depends on the map. Sram wins on a small map.

Pandawas are a great matchup for Elio since they can damage through their armor and force the Panda to chase them down.

Masq will always out heal and out damage Elio

Osamodas ^ same as Masq

Xelor will kill a damage Elio in 2 turns no matter how far they run. If not, the AP loss will make it impossible for Elio to win before the 3rd turn where they will surely lose.

Sacrier struggles against Elio due to their mechanics... using light speed to keep up with an Elio is tough, but if the map is small then the Elio will probably get blasted on Cling turn.

Ecaflip outdamages Elio a lot... if Eca gets super unlucky, though, Elio can win every once in a while

Iop will rush down an Elio and kill it on turn 2 .. this one seems like a init matchup.

Rogue is the same as iop, except squishier and less mobile so it's definitely easier for Elio

Cra will 2 turn any elio. If elio can get enough init to go first they better have a good map or they're going to die.

Eniripsa will almost always demolish Elio due to their excessive sustain. However, on a map with a lot of obstacles the Eni will struggle due to lack of mobility and line of sight issues. This one is kind of luck based.

Huppermage might have some potential to fight off the Elio, but Elio should be able to outdamage Hupper and besides that Hupper doesn't offer much protection for itself.

Enutrof can only really do damage and revive so they're like a completely immobile version of Elio.

Let me know if I have something incorrect here.

0 0
Score : 157

Tash alt can't log into my main from uni but

Technically, vs osa, yea, elio gets absolutely shredded. But, if the masq is really not smart and leaves their double ~anywhere~ within 5 cells of main, and neither elio or double stabi, then it's a simple flood > exalted aoes (usually clash, sometimes tempest, imo clash > hiding > hiding unless you're guaranteed to kill double and severely wound masq into having to heal)

So this one is kinda dependant on luck and whether the masq is Mono or not.

Stupid 76% resist

Also on Hupper, their biggest "resist" mechanics would be the Light Wall, and portals are No-LoS so you can just set through it and hit anyways.

0 0
Score : 1519

Bari, Elradoman is no joke. He's an air rogue and he got closest to killing me out of any rogue i've ever fought. He's able to down a large portion of sadis, fecas, and does enough dmg to 1-2 turn most classes that arent lucky enough to be as tanky. If u still don't believe him, I guess u'll have to wait till the delayed merge to see (or possibly the beta). I honestly didn't believe it at first either until I saw it. (PS you still havnt watched me fight Meens elio which is the only elio on the server that plays it well enough to show why it should be 0:10)

1 -1

xillor have a bad image of rogues because nox's rogues do not trust on the power of firewall :'(
rogue can with ease hold the record of the second highest damages possible in game,the first being a full dd zeker sac on a cling turn

0 0

yea i lost to elradoman by a 100 hp myself (he triggered trap with his boombot) soyea i suppose rogues arent shit

0 0

rogue's aren't shit they're just... extremely vulnerable. I'm excited to see Elrado PvP... but even he admitted the Sadis he beat aren't optimally built and he can't beat Fecas ... outside of that they have a lot of init matchups which I've stated before, don't net a class very many points.

0 0

... Sacrier even with crazy zerk and cling turn has un-impressive burst damage compared to Cra, Rogue, Iop, Xelor, Masq, Fogger and Ecaflip. Then compare it to more consistent damage like Osa, Sram, Pandawa and Eliotrope and they still get out damaged. Sacriers are bad, dude lol

I think the main problem is that their punishment scales horribly and a lot of classes have decent ways to handle Cling turn. Maybe an inexperienced player will get blasted... and some classes just straight up suck vs Sacrier (like ecaflip)

They are better off going full tank for PvP and will probably still lose to most classes still, too unfortunately... maybe their revamp will give them more ability

0 0

well,i didn't mention the full dd sac for its ability in pvp,i know its absolutely not obtimal,it was simply just to comparate a good rogue's damages to it

0 0

Xillor-The-Shadow| - MEMBER (+) - Today - 00:32:52 rogue's aren't shit they're just... extremely vulnerable. I'm excited to see Elrado PvP... but even he admitted the Sadis he beat aren't optimally built and he can't beat Fecas ... outside of that they have a lot of init matchups which I've stated before, don't net a class very many points.
i do not recall saying that i can't beat fecas/ the sadis i fought aren't optimal,i simply mentioned that there are some specially geared fecas stated full dd/ runaway that i stand little to no chance against,as well as i already fought a lot of endgame sadis that are full gear/rune already with the most ease

and also,there aresome tools to compensate the rogue's vulnerability,such as smoke screen in specific matchups,a -6mp bomb combo or simply firewall in a way that the oppenant have to walk on it if he wish to engage the fight,

0 0

That don't count... 
I do all that without firewall........

Bari is talking about Nutt, Dedi (i got him to like 2-2,5k last fight idr), Dollies, Nat, Hooks. 
If there is One Feca or Sadida one can't beat. All the others you slaughtered don't count. Simple

0 0