Ankama Trackers

Barinade's 1v1 Deleted List

By Pandinade - MEMBER - April 14, 2016, 22:43:15
AnkaTracker
Reactions 511
Score : 8474
shankissimo|2017-02-11 05:40:16
dont let this thread die guys

btw im waiting for merge to fight nutella balls, maybe i'll finally lose to a feca.
Unless you stat yourself with like +100% MP and AP loss resistance, you're going to lose. Nutella's got maximized AP/MP reduction. Also he does a ton of damage.
0 0
Score : 3991

yknow xillor,you should just wait for the merge and the fight before predicting things,specially since shaky is from another server and i'm pretty sure you know almost nothing from him

only approximatively 2months left,if it does not get delayed of course!

0 0
RaderElcaroman|2017-02-11 19:09:14
yknow xillor,you should just wait for the merge and the fight before predicting things,specially since shaky is from another server and i'm pretty sure you know almost nothing from him

only approximatively 2months left,if it does not get delayed of course!
Don't get me wrong I think Sram has a huge advantage over Feca, I just think that if the Feca is gonna stat full AP and MP reduction the Sram has to stat full AP and MP loss prevention to keep that advantage. It's kind of unfortunate, actually...

I actually had a hard time deciding whether or not to dock points from Sram because of it... since AP and MP reduction is extremely convenient on Feca, but AP and MP loss resistance on Sram is extremely inconvenient... ultimately I decided not to, just because... afterall, this is about the best build vs the best build
0 0
Score : 755

well i maximize ap reduction as well, and it obviously works both ways (since sram removes way more than feca). i must say however that i am nnot evenfully runed, let alone metamorphed, and with not-the-best equips as well, so id say my chances should be fairly slim xD

with the same stats, sram would be removing 8ap per turn whereas feca removes 4. difference is that feca can possibly remove that many after they have their own ap removed whereas sram cant

0 0
shankissimo|2017-02-13 09:18:30
well i maximize ap reduction as well, and it obviously works both ways (since sram removes way more than feca). i must say however that i am nnot evenfully runed, let alone metamorphed, and with not-the-best equips as well, so id say my chances should be fairly slim xD

with the same stats, sram would be removing 8ap per turn whereas feca removes 4. difference is that feca can possibly remove that many after they have their own ap removed whereas sram cant
the difference is that feca can be pushed back at his ap glyph and get removed 4ap with a 100% probabilty when he start his turn there,so there could be a smooth move that revolves around taking 8ap from the feca while putting him on his own ap glyph,thus removing up to 12ap and denying his turn

but thats just way too hard to make it happen,without to mention that ap resistance when losing ap is a thing

i just have a 90% ap/mp resistance build when i gotta face a feca,personally
tongue

also if you restarted playin' again shaky maybe you'd be able to get the remaining gears/levels :@
0 0

fecas have a passive that prevents them from losing ap/mp from their own glyphs though, right?

the grind for runes and item crafting materials is way too big for me tbh since i play a not-meta class and am just way too unlucky to ever drop anything. the gear difference is quite minimal for me though, im mostly missing metamorphos and runes -- too bad i have no people to do all the steles with in order to craft it.

0 0
Score : 3334
shankissimo|2017-02-13 14:45:53
fecas have a passive that prevents them from losing ap/mp from their own glyphs though, right?

the grind for runes and item crafting materials is way too big for me tbh since i play a not-meta class and am just way too unlucky to ever drop anything. the gear difference is quite minimal for me though, im mostly missing metamorphos and runes -- too bad i have no people to do all the steles with in order to craft it.
I only played feca for like two days but iirc it only prevents taking damage from glyphs. I force high-level fecas to sit on their own glyphs all the time, elio are good at that
0 0

ah yeah right.now i remember, i used to do it all the time with fog traps xd

0 0
shankissimo|2017-02-13 14:45:53

no ,that passive just make them unable to take damages from their own glyphs,but they still get -4ap/-4mp regardless of their ap/mp resistance,but it taste to me like a bug more than anything

can always jut buy metamorfrags,and not miss an archmob to be able to get good kamas income by selling weapons that drop there
0 0

AP loss glyph is like 3 AP and lasts for several turns. He'll just teleport you back onto it every turn for 2 AP. All your AP loss glyphs cost a ton of AP to use (it's like 3 AP for -1 AP) and you won't even have full AP because of his glyph. Not only that but you'll have a particularly hard time stacking hemo on him if you're too busy trying to take his AP, when Feca's glyphs last several turns for such low AP cost. He'll outdamage you. You need to build AP loss resistance not AP removal.

0 0
Score : 1009

>Sees masqueraider hit #3 spot
>Applauds Monophobia

3 0

i dont think i ever had a feca teleport me onto a glyph twice in a row man. its so easy to outplay that. also its -2 for 3ap.

id just use fog traps to teleport one of us away if either feca tries to engage me for teleport, teleports onto me, or tries to use steam to pull me.

id also do my best to keep the distance between us so he doesnt get the chance to use provocation.

most fecas just glyph me once as they summon it right below me using the bubble armor to buff range and reach me, and afterwrds i dont get hit until the next glyph is summoned....

0 0
Score : 182

xelor -c? go home ur drunk

0 0

Do you wanna explain why you don't think so? Or are you just gonna have me take your word for it. I didn't choose to put Xelor in C-, it's matchups just left it there. Most of it's matchups are 50/50 because it's a damage class with no healing or tank ability. This means they can basically only win if they have more init than their opponent. That's... really not good. Most classes can probably 1 ~ 2 turn a Xelor, and that's VERY bad if the Xelor doesn't go first.

0 0
Score : 988

Interesting list. Surprised there aren't more comments about it. Hope people realise the OP has updated the original list.

0 0
Score : 4110

Here's one for ya, explain why u say sram is the 4th worst 1v1 class then argue that sram shouldn't be able to get backstab on enemies in corners? If the class is way under 50% why do you always argue they are balanced?

0 0
Score : 1272

I partially agree with him on this one, srams are actually a fairly even match up in most cases besides fecas. That doesn't mean they are bad, a good sram will slaughter a bad opponent (sadidas ofc being the exception, since, well... sadidas.)

In my honest experience, they can be incredibly reliable in the right hands in a pvp fight, but again it takes a very good sram to do so. Just picking up sram and pvping, even if fully geared, is much harder than it looks.

I really wish I was fully geared on my sram, but god does that take ages with moon's drop rates and obnoxious recipes.

EDIT: High skill cap, typically even match ups, easy to mess up therefore easy to lose with. That's why they're low ranking; not many perform well enough to move it up higher (as is the case with most classes...)

1 0

SpecAce|2017-02-14 22:18
Here's one for ya, explain why u say sram is the 4th worst 1v1 class then argue that sram shouldn't be able to get backstab on enemies in corners? If the class is way under 50% why do you always argue they are balanced?

I think a lot of their matchups come down to init too.. if they don't go first they are likely to get nuked on the first turn by a lot of classes. That being said though, most of the time their damage isn't as good as others but I do like PvP sram. I just want to see more of them do stuff, that's all..
0 0
Score : 4110

hmm im noticing a pattern, damage not as good as other classes... gets nuked if not first... but can still argue he thinks they are one of the better pvp classes. so if you had to put a number on them 1 being best pvp class 17 being worst where would rank them?

0 0

Xillor-The-Shadow|2017-02-14 21:15
Do you wanna explain why you don't think so? Or are you just gonna have me take your word for it. I didn't choose to put Xelor in C-, it's matchups just left it there. Most of it's matchups are 50/50 because it's a damage class with no healing or tank ability. This means they can basically only win if they have more init than their opponent. That's... really not good. Most classes can probably 1 ~ 2 turn a Xelor, and that's VERY bad if the Xelor doesn't go first.

to be fair xelors do have the healing ability from time theft.
0 0

to elaborate, imagine if there is a hero and 2 summons in a 5 cell size cross shaped aoe. you use clock on them twice. you get healed 20% max hp. its not negligible, especially in prolonged fights.

0 0

even without any summons a xelor can easily heal 10% to 15% max hp every turn,without problem.

0 0

that means in a short fight (one with a high damage dealer, and the fight only lasts 2 ~ 3 turns) they only heal about 2000 HP total. I would say it is kind of negligible in most matchups.

for clarity im talking about classes like Osa, Eca, Rogue, Iop, Sacrier, Cra, Masq, Foggernaut that can cause upward of 6,000~ damage on the first turn and potetially 9,000 ~ 10,000 on the second turn. That's 8 high damage matchups that will actually suck for the Xelor... and vs Tanks, (pandawa, sadida, feca) they can't really do enough to break the armor every turn so they just get out-lasted. To be fair, Xelor has a pretty close matchup with Pandawa, though, and even Eni can blast you and probably kill you by using trans to get extra turns on you. Every other class I didn't mention probably has more than 1 reason to be afraid of Xelors though... I guess.

0 0
Score : 9990

Unless Masq moves first or is obtusely tanky Xelor gives them a hard time, they can punish clone usage with AoE, kiting ability is top notch and their damage is high enough that if they've moved first you'll be on the back foot recovering HP. So you have your AP split between healing yourself, chasing down the Xelor and trying to deal damage, while at the same time having the Xelor remove your AP, and if you summon your clone to help you you'll get nuked most of the time.

0 0