FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I LOVE the re-login in battle feature!

By Aelorr April 07, 2016, 02:35:24

Since a lot of threads are for the worse... Tonight I was playing with my girlfriend and we were against a boss.
My connection suddenly dies, for something like 3 minutes.

We were already shutting down computers etc. thinking it won't come back.
IT CAME BACK!

So I immediately logged in wakfu again and...yes! Our fight was still going.
Got my girlfriend back in dungeon and we fried the boss.

Thanks a lot Ankama, one of the greatest addition, together with the hero system, makes the game much more interesting than it ever was.

4 -1
First Ankama intervention

Hi everyone,

Being able to reconnect while in combat has been a feature dear to all of us, and it is also thanks to the Community for your requests, that the team was able to offer it to you.

See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 17865

Yep, I also love this feature. Back in the day, if you lost connection, your character would automatically die which would cause lots of bugs and certain fights to become unwinnable.

0 0
Score : 2249

it's a must for a turn base game xD

0 0
Score : 344

I love this feature too. Sometimes I end up getting disconnected when I am playing both my accounts.

0 -1
Score : 7284
Raziel-Shadower|2016-04-07 03:03:18
it's a must for a turn base game xD
a must indeed..that took like 4 years to implement xD
0 0

Hi everyone,

Being able to reconnect while in combat has been a feature dear to all of us, and it is also thanks to the Community for your requests, that the team was able to offer it to you.

Score : 1728
Sabi|2016-04-07 04:56:44
Hi everyone,

No offense sabi, but it is a nice stop gap feature to solve alot of the disconnect, lag out and what not problems that can occur in combat, but it ain't exactly useful when said issue can also occur inside dungeons, memory issues that even thanks to 'changing' the java settings to allocate more ram so the 'heavy lag issues occur much later then sooner' as your on wakfu for a few hours. Which can also result in the d/cing problem happening too.

I'm just really hoping this next update acts as the true paving stone to 'minimizing' the rage occurred by the d/cs, via making certain features more account bound and possibly attempt SOME work towards updating wakfu's java settings to curb that d/cing issue. Even some other f2p games i know isn't as bad in d/cs till your ISP goes to trash, but will still be fine after long hours of being 'logged in too.
0 -2
Score : 319

I agree with this. Amazing yet simple feature.

0 0
Score : 350

I don't think it's simple to implement (even if it looks simple on the surface), but yes, lovely.

While the client has still a lot of bugs, I find it quite pleasant to work with. The most noisy is the "restart client after ~4 dungeon runs", I'm quite fond there is a memory leak related to the animation of looted item after the battle. This is minimal compared to previously being kicked out of dungeon and killed if you disconnected on a boss. So, HURRAY for this great feature.

Good luck everyone with your nightly fights

0 0
Score : 344

Only thing the relogin doesn't work with is capn' atcha. sad 

0 0
Respond to this thread