FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Solo advice needed

By pointy-imp February 20, 2016, 07:36:16

I got a few characters on the same account to 100-126.
From experience from dofus its quicker solo than waiting
on people to turn up to do a dungeon and joining a guild
seems to spend more time chatting online than leveling.

My problems are the dungeons get harder like vampyro
which means no transmutation stones past level 90 and
cant run dungeons for equipment.

Equipment drops are fair rare and as above cant alter the elements when i drop them.

All monsters seem to hit real hard and fighting ones and 2,s is touch and go death.

The guides say level trapper which is good advice but i want one main and testing characters
to see which is best i dont want 100 professions on all characters.
Also i guess its needed as running around trying to find single mobs can be a pain.

Do i need to level handyman to 100 and tailer jeweler leather dealer so i can make my own stuff
before i can level further?

The level of the dungeons are not equal to player level or how hard they are some higher level dungeons
are easier than the lower level ones.

What dungeons can i run to get transmutations for 120 equipment
and what dungeons are doable with 2 sidekicks lumino and crobat so
i can level handyman up get xp and equipmnent past mussly hammam.

My characters are osa,sram,cra,rogue 117-126
Any advice before i get profession to 100 on character im going to swap ty

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 718

do you use hero system ?
if not you can use multi accounts then play many characters at once

-best team is a damage dealer(rogue/ fogger/sram / iop/ cra)
a support buffer(Which will be always a feca)
with a feca you can pratically solo everything you gonna see soon.
well with all those you will need a healer( i see you got an osa but at level 140) you will get wabbits to heal and they heals very much.

which server you playing ?>
because on such server price is so high even with treasure hunt at level 115- 120( you will get quest item of ohytmi island and wa island)
you cannot even buy one part of dragon pig item.

actually on phaeris server its how people play
as with the 115 level and 120 level treasure hunt( for 1milion kama, you can gain all chest location online check google) you can 2 dragon pig set with those kama)
to gear your two characters at least

and item is cheap you will easily gear at high level also.

leveling process at level 112 to 140 is fighting upper part of wabbit island( the left side of the wa castle)
the real game starts at 140 level. i would say where will be nice items to collect up or to get. with dragon pig items you will be able to do wa castle which is a level 142 dungeon and srambad HC dungeon which is level 142) for epic items and a basic relic).

donot worry about kama when you use many characters( you will get max drop for yourself becoming rich will be like a piece of cake and also gearing)

well gl.

0 0
Score : 17371

O hai, loner here.

Dungeons are much easier in parties, but if I could survive alone with an Astrub Knight for a while, be sure you can do it better. The key is updating equipment regularly if possible, and focusing in just one element from equipment for them. I got a Lumino after some time of saving Kamas, and he is a good help, but needs at least 10AP for being able to cause decent damage (two attacks per turn, I focused all pieces with fire +Fire element, the secondary elements are ignored). No idea about your Krobax, but looks like he will only benefit from :wind: +Air damage and +All damages from equipment, and the appropiate specialized damage depending on your battle style (melee VS ranged, single-target VS area damage). Just be sure to get the right element for each piece of equipment.

Now, about getting equipment, it is usually faster and easier to save some Kamas (crafting, trading, selling...) and buy equipment from the market. Most of times the crafted pieces have a better alternative from some drop in the game. There are few pieces that are worth it, and you can get them from market sometimes too, but you might want to level certain professions for being self-sufficient. Again, which ones will depend on your style (trapper and handyman are the main ones, baker is a second option, but having a Lumino or healing spells usually is cheaper, and lumberjack, herbalist and farmer can provide some fast income if you sell wood/herbs/crops for cheap).

Transmutations level depends on the dungeon level. I haven't bothered to check, but a level 9X dungeon will likely drop Transmutation 90. Also, after you hit high levels in any main profession, you can craft them yourself with Handyman (each one can be done with a given set of material: one with wood, another one with crops, other with herbs...). Again, they can be bought in market faster, but the higher they are, the more expensive they get.

0 0
Score : 2451

You don't need to do dungeons to get Transmutations 120. By leveling up one of the gathering professions (preferably Farmer, Herbalist or Lumberjack) you can just create your own Transmutations (120, 160 or 200).

A lot of dungeons are doable with 2 sidekicks but unless you're at least 20-30 levels above the dungeon's requirement you won't be able to do them with just that. I would also suggest getting better sidekicks (Drop Knight can heal you like Lumino and also can increase/decrease AP and damage or resistance or MP).

As for professions you'll mainly need Handyman and one of the Weapons Master as well as Tailor depending on your class. The other ones aren't that necessary until you're really high level.

Personally I would suggest taking either an Osa or a Cra. I've played a Cra mostly solo until level 142 where I've started to do more dungeons, it's pretty easy with 2 sidekicks as front line.

0 0
Score : 322

Thanks for all the advice,I have been using heroes but ive almost drained
my dofus account for origines so ill be on sidekicks after that as i aint paying to play a game
as im a cheap bastard.But even using them I found taking on bigger groups a pain
and needing to make loads of bread and sometimes like i just started fighting blackspore
and i get 1 hitted(have to check how they work).

"-best team is a damage dealer(rogue/ fogger/sram / iop/ cra)
a support buffer(Which will be always a feca)
with a feca you can pratically solo everything you gonna see soon.
well with all those you will need a healer( i see you got an osa but at level 140) you will get wabbits to heal and they heals very much."

I had level 110 eni but deleted it as the only good heals were off the coney which was a full
turn healing instead of another character dishing damage and i still couldnt solo vampyro last room.Saying that i went aoe on it.
Anybody know what an eni should be healing at 100 if its built general damage or single target?
Seems like without the coney, lumino is just as good?

"which server you playing ?>
because on such server price is so high even with treasure hunt at level 115- 120( you will get quest item of ohytmi island and wa island)
you cannot even buy one part of dragon pig item."

Im on remmington.
Did the cactus quest and it said on guide i get 360000 for that and 550000 for wabbit quest
i did with heroes thought id getx3 didnt get jack shit cash ....wtf
Not trying wabbit quest after that...yet
The actual treasure hunt guide says i get about 3000-20000 per treasure found but i can get more doing other stuff.

"leveling process at level 112 to 140 is fighting upper part of wabbit island( the left side of the wa castle)"
this is good info i just jumped off the boat and started getting my arse kicked ill check this out.

Two more questions,
1. you say feca is best support i had one 110 ..delete.
Yes it gives ap and 1 turn immunity and cc immunity but not good vs ranges attack.
But sadi can give more shields from what i heard and seen.
Drip is better lower level if you have barrier leveled but thats only good for the feca as other characters dont bother all point in barrier.At level 100 dont know the math but i figure
a hit for 500 with 50% res means 250 with barrier(50)drip level 100(50) means your taking
150 damage.Ok for feca vs easy monsters waste of points higher level say at moon where
they hit 1500-2000 vs res?
2.Which character would you dump professions on?
I agree the cra is good and osa seems to do ok but most mosters take your range
so the sram in theory seems best as its attacks arent conditional like the rogue
who gets 100% crit IF enemy dont teleport past firewall.Cra with -20 range is a bummer.
Sram is cc so no range dont matter,being teleported next to is a bonus for backstab
and can heal every turn i know cra can too but dont want to choose a main and have professions on my none main.Ty for advice again.

0 0
Score : 453

I have hard time deciding which is your reply and quote :wacko:

pointy-imp|2016-02-20 16:48:17
Thanks for all the advice,I have been using heroes but ive almost drained
my dofus account for origines so ill be on sidekicks after that as i aint paying to play a game
as im a cheap bastard.But even using them I found taking on bigger groups a pain
and needing to make loads of bread and sometimes like i just started fighting blackspore
and i get 1 hitted(have to check how they work).
fighting higher level mob require good gear and strategy

I had level 110 eni but deleted it as the only good heals were off the coney which was a full
turn healing instead of another character dishing damage and i still couldnt solo vampyro last room.Saying that i went aoe on it.
Anybody know what an eni should be healing at 100 if its built general damage or single target?
Seems like without the coney, lumino is just as good?
I'm not sure how to defeat vampyro with your current level and gear... its fairly hard dungeon if you're not over-leveled/geared. i think you need 6 man party
heroes always better than sidekick
eni>lumino

Im on remmington.
Did the cactus quest and it said on guide i get 360000 for that and 550000 for wabbit quest
i did with heroes thought id getx3 didnt get jack shit cash ....wtf
Not trying wabbit quest after that...yet
The actual treasure hunt guide says i get about 3000-20000 per treasure found but i can get more doing other stuff.

refer to this thread

Two more questions,
1. you say feca is best support i had one 110 ..delete.
Yes it gives ap and 1 turn immunity and cc immunity but not good vs ranges attack.
But sadi can give more shields from what i heard and seen.
Drip is better lower level if you have barrier leveled but thats only good for the feca as other characters dont bother all point in barrier.At level 100 dont know the math but i figure
a hit for 500 with 50% res means 250 with barrier(50)drip level 100(50) means your taking
150 damage.Ok for feca vs easy monsters waste of points higher level say at moon where
they hit 1500-2000 vs res?
about feca support refer to this awsome thread

2.Which character would you dump professions on?
I agree the cra is good and osa seems to do ok but most mosters take your range
so the sram in theory seems best as its attacks arent conditional like the rogue
who gets 100% crit IF enemy dont teleport past firewall.Cra with -20 range is a bummer.
Sram is cc so no range dont matter,being teleported next to is a bonus for backstab
and can heal every turn i know cra can too but dont want to choose a main and have professions on my none main.Ty for advice again.

i dont know about this one...
as profession you can dump into any character you like... since it doesnt related to fighting at all
but focus on one character for gathering profession for starter so you can get this awsome ring Seal of Companion
0 0
Score : 322

I have hard time deciding which is your reply and quote :wacko:

Lol not used to the using quotes ill test at some point what im doing tongue

real nice answers there, clears a lot up tyvm

0 0
Respond to this thread