FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Remington population good enough?

By Magicsparkle February 15, 2016, 04:23:08

Hi i started in Remington server, cuz i read it had a good population tough someone in the spanish forum told me Remington is abandoned, and encouraged me to join Elbor.
Should i join Elbor instead Remington?
I care most about Healthy population..., is Remington population Good enough?
I speak Spanish aswell.

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 532

If anything elbor is the dead one compared to remington, the population on remington is more than sufficient enough to give an MMO feel.

0 0
Score : 90
Moonagiv44|2016-02-15 04:30:40
If anything elbor is the dead one compared to remington, the population on remington is more than sufficient enough to give an MMO feel.
Thank you Moonagiv44 for your input!, i'm more in peace with my choice of server now.
TVM for the reply.
0 0
Score : 1453

Huehuehue.
0 0
challengeacepted|2016-02-15 04:45:16

Huehuehue.
Lol haha Hello again!.

Magicsparkle|2016-02-15 05:07:27
challengeacepted|2016-02-15 04:45:16

Huehuehue.
Lol haha Hello again!.
Challengeacepted What do you think about that statement?
0 0
Score : 1453

It's really up to you whichever server you want to play.

Of course, it's a well known fact that everything in Elbor's a LOT cheaper :V

0 0
challengeacepted|2016-02-15 05:19:09
It's really up to you whichever server you want to play.

Of course, it's a well known fact that everything in Elbor's a LOT cheaper :V
Uh ALMANAX why cant we all just be in one server? ...so hard to chooseee
0 0
Score : -3046

Actually Remington and Elbor prices are alike (saw screenshots), but Elbor has a bigger community and it's Spanish So if you aren't Spanish choose Remington.

Both are good, Remington is okay but Elbor is the biggest server in our community.

0 0
blazakkhakabow|2016-02-15 06:17:39
Actually Remington and Elbor prices are alike (saw screenshots), but Elbor has a bigger community and it's Spanish So if you aren't Spanish choose Remington.

Both are good, Remington is okay but Elbor is the biggest server in our community.
Thanks, Tough i do speak Spanish, but im alrdy lv 30 in Remington and lv 20 leather dealer, handyman lv 20 aswell... so i dunno if its worth it.
I wish there was some graphic to tell how popular a server is...
0 0
Score : -3046

As far as I know it goes like this:

1. Elbor
  2. Dathura
  3. Remington

0 -2
Score : 534

Remington plays only when there is a weekend expe, to quote of that, you has the community f2p which break prices by laughing, if you want to play a lot this server has no good rhythm.

0 0

SO im checking the population, here is what i see at 9pm cst,
Tough it could be a peak hr in Elbor IDK.Chat seems more active in Elbor by alot.

0 -1
Score : 9314

It was 4am in Europe when you were checking, of course there werent that many prople online, lol. Remington is the biggest non-french server

1 0
Score : 8748

When the server information was available, Elbor definitely showed as the highest population server. Dath and Remington were after that.

That said, considering Nox alma population in late-night hours is that or higher, I'd wager you were viewing Remington during seriously off times.

0 0
Rokugatsu|2016-02-16 10:55:46
It was 4am in Europe when you were checking, of course there werent that many prople online, lol. Remington is the biggest non-french server

It is not because he posted late that screens is false !

Anyway, the Aerafal history server passed in F2P today, say goodbye to the french community.
0 0
yvernisse|2016-02-16 20:17:31
Rokugatsu|2016-02-16 10:55:46

It is not because he posted late that screens is false !

Anyway, the Aerafal history server passed in F2P today, say goodbye to the french community.
Hi, there...well is not false, why goodbye?,How is that going to affect the servers Aerafal/Remington or Elbor?
Thanks for your input.
0 0

There are thus two French servers F2P, which Aerafal today, accessible by steam as Remington.

0 0

I really appreciate everyone's help, Tough i made the decision to start over at Elbor. After logging in both servers, I noticed a more active community, and made some friends quickly.
Tough Elbor not by much seems to have a little more players.
Thanks everyone, I found everyone input extremely useful.

0 0
Respond to this thread