FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Stuff-Same Wakfu

By Jaiice - MEMBER - February 03, 2016, 20:04:41

So I login for the first time in several months to discover every single piece of unlinked gear is gone from my character. Awesome stuff Ankama, this in no way surprises me. rolleyes

Jaiice-Level 161 Eni Nox.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : -3047

Looks like you've been robbed - your account security has been compromised.

0 0
Score : 1296
blazakkhakabow|2016-02-03 20:15:17
Looks like you've been robbed - your account security has been compromised.
And yet the password is obviously the same as I was able to login and see it. Mind boggled. I guess if that is the case (the stuff being stolen) it is safe for me to say I am "done" with this game. Thats sad, its fun in spurts. But I'm not restarting naked with nothing but Harry boots and Cwown lol.
0 0
Score : 319

Sounds like someone had access to your account. Time for a password change!

Hope you stick around, Jaiice. I'd be happy to help you replace whatever gears you need.

0 0
Score : 5420

You can check ip connects on your ankama tracker.

0 0
Score : 1296
Amande84|2016-02-03 20:56:20

Hope you stick around, Jaiice. I'd be happy to help you replace whatever gears you need.
I might take you up on that. I dont even know what dungeon to begin with building back to what I had.
0 0
Score : 1560
Jaiice|2016-02-03 21:33:39
Amande84|2016-02-03 20:56:20

I might take you up on that. I dont even know what dungeon to begin with building back to what I had.
I could help you as well. I have no problem getting gear. I could drag you through dungeons no problem, so we could recover your pieces needed.
0 0
Respond to this thread