FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

pvp question

By pointy-imp January 15, 2016, 17:37:31

just got ganged by 3 players 190 and 2 level 200s.
Im level 122.
1.I thought pvp was 1v1.
2.I thought there was a fair system in place where you can only attack in your level range.
3.I thought i needed pvp activated as i dont pvp
4.Do they get penalty for zaap sitting waiting to piss people off when its a clear no win situation.
5.whats the point,do they get a bonus for doing it? Its like me killing a tofu

screenshot removed :p

1 0
Reactions 58
Score : 3391

It just the riktus government being riktus, wakfu pvp system has always been trash.

2 0
Score : 322

so basically just keep making bread all day because people are dicks or dont enjoy the game cuz i cant go certain areas.
they should do like old school runescape and have a wilderness so all
the wannabe BEST players can go insult each other and agro.

1 0
Score : 19186

After you lose a PvP, you have a few minutes where you can go back and sneak past without being able to be attacked. Just don't do any environmental interactions until you're well past the area, and you should quickly lose the attentions of those kinds of folks.

0 -2
Score : 229

Is there any guard service going up? It'd be interesting if players would do a "Guard" syndicate working for whatever floats their head and attackt those buncha that insist to aggro for nothing or gang up against a player.
And PvP is bad, give up! Get your wings down and simply challenge players if it's your desire!

0 0
Score : -3046

It's not like you were harassed or anything tongue and in Wakfu, all is wilderness , just you don't lose your items upon death.

pointy-imp|2016-01-15 17:37:31
1.I thought pvp was 1v1.
2.I thought there was a fair system in place where you can only attack in your level range.
4.Do they get penalty for zaap sitting waiting to piss people off when its a clear no win situation.
Let me try to clear things up

1. Fair PvP is on equal numbers, yes. This was not fair PvP this was an act of war.
  2. The merit gain system is in place and is balanced for fair matchups, yes. The guard system is optimized for nation war and/or outlaw,etc. killings and it allows free aggression as long as you have wings on (hence the indicator, basically if you see someone with wings means that he can attack you regardless of your status - beware (I myself am extremely cautious around some guards even on my PVE-only characters, I would advise you to do the same... Might as well walk away if you see a Riktus with government symbol above the head)).
  3. In order to attack players yes, you need PvP activated so you can participate in the nation wars. To be a victim, it is absolutely unnecessary.
  4. No, the only penalty is on the conscience.
  5. No, it is a non-profit act.
*down goes the screenshot, as much as I appreciate the fame*
0 -1
Score : 322

well thanks for the info ,bit of a pisser for pve folk like me though,
not checked herbalist out yet but any invisibility potions available?
be nice to be able to sneak about or have red dots on a minimap
so i can use a camoflague potion or something,
or am i just stuck getting mugged :p

0 0

Best thing you can do is be cautious and avoid such guards (enter danger areas liek nation boats fully zoomed-out and prepared to quickly teleport away using scriptures tool or the drago-express if necessary).

0 0
Score : 17865

I agree OP, it's a bad system. Only thing you can do to avoid being aggro'd is to enter the area without using the zaap they're camping and then taking a roundabout way to your destination, avoiding that spot altogether. If they find you, tough luck; the system is 100% in favor of the aggressive folk and doesn't help those that don't want to participate.

There IS invulnerability to PvP when you get attacked and lose, but interacting with just about anything (even something as simple as picking flower seeds) will remove the state and you'll be able to be attacked again. Worst PvP system ever.

0 0
Score : 4319

Y'all are so inconsistent about your views when it comes to anything Wakfu.

0 0
Score : 3391
pointy-imp|2016-01-15 20:13:05
not checked herbalist out yet but any invisibility potions available?
be nice to be able to sneak about or have red dots on a minimap
so i can use a camoflague potion or something,
There's no such a potion in game, it is however a nice suggestion, which I hope the devs take note of, for any future revamp.
0 0
Score : 7284
blazakkhakabow|2016-01-15 19:09:05
It's not like you were harassed or anything tongue and in Wakfu, all is wilderness , just you don't lose your items upon death.

pointy-imp|2016-01-15 17:37:31
1.I thought pvp was 1v1.
Let me try to clear things up

1. Fair PvP is on equal numbers, yes. This was not fair PvP this was an act of war.
  2. The merit gain system is in place and is balanced for fair matchups, yes. The guard system is optimized for nation war and/or outlaw,etc. killings and it allows free aggression as long as you have wings on (hence the indicator, basically if you see someone with wings means that he can attack you regardless of your status - beware (I myself am extremely cautious around some guards even on my PVE-only characters, I would advise you to do the same... Might as well walk away if you see a Riktus with government symbol above the head)).
  3. In order to attack players yes, you need PvP activated so you can participate in the nation wars. To be a victim, it is absolutely unnecessary.
  4. No, the only penalty is on the conscience.
  5. No, it is a non-profit act.
*down goes the screenshot, as much as I appreciate the fame*
unwanted pk, not even 1v1 and them being 190+, she not having wings on... even if they dont talk thats harrasment, ask sabi, she can confirm, or a dictionary
1 0

So if I am being killed as an outlaw it is harassment too?

By the way...
Harassment (/həˈræsmənt/ or /ˈhærəsmənt/) covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour which disturbs or upsets, and it is characteristically REPETITIVE.

Also the harassment TOU mentions is mostly about the PVE kind of harassment (repetitive verbal (teamkill also relates i'd wager) abuse related to the victim being too weak, accidentally failing something and such stuff).

0 0
Score : 1469

It is simply being a smelly gobbal. I don't have to see a screenshot to think of a person who gangbangs random unflagged ppl and being endgamer and riktus with 3 characters for no gain at all. There is no merit to it. It is simply abored douche venting his boredom on random players. And it is not cool.

0 0
healeria|2016-01-16 11:11:12
It is simply being a smelly gobbal. I don't have to see a screenshot to think of a person who gangbangs random unflagged ppl and being endgamer and riktus with 3 characters for no gain at all. There is no merit to it. It is simply abored douche venting his boredom on random players. And it is not cool.
There were multiple people not alts lol.

Insult all you like, just don't act surprised when your nasty words translate into appropriate actions (this is not a personal threat nor it is justification for situation described here (you did get it wrong though)).

Might as well treat this as Villain Roleplay (Riktus rulers are supposed to be evil, no??).
0 -2
Score : 407
blazakkhakabow|2016-01-16 13:14:33
Might as well treat this as Villain Roleplay (Riktus rulers are supposed to be evil, no??).
Lol. Then let Brakmarians push their enemies to the lava rivers and ppl from Amakna bake bread during pvp-battles.
Why not?
btw Riktus supposed to be mobs
0 0
Score : 755
Let

That is something I do not need you to do, your opinion on this is not relevant.

You just need to learn some lore, and only then speak about what or who should be or be doing what.
0 0
shankissimo|2016-01-16 21:06:16
Let

That is something I do not need you to do, your opinion on this is not relevant.

You just need to learn some lore, and only then speak about what or who should be or be doing what.
watched wakfu. and as I remember there were no any important characters from riktus clan.
so for me they are mobs.

also didn't find any lore threads on forum and wakfu site. link if you can
0 0
Score : 229
BulletStorm|2016-01-16 20:40:46
blazakkhakabow|2016-01-16 13:14:33
Lol. Then let Brakmarians push their enemies to the lava rivers and ppl from Amakna bake bread during pvp-battles.
Why not?
btw Riktus supposed to be mobs

But Riktus are evil. Heck, your bonus comes from destroying resources. Most people that are Riktus acknowledges this and choose it because of that.

If you don't wanna be attacked, get the wings down. Someone's attacking you? A Riktus? Hire someone or gang up with guildies against them. Still losing? Avoid the area for sometime, they'll eventually leave.
Many people enjoy to RP and they won't stop because of that. Provided it's not harassment against a person per se, it's not bad. Other than that, it's just whining.
0 0

I also enjoy PK but try to attack ppl with +-15lvl of mine
I don't find interesting easy wins 3vs1 or smth like that)

0 0
Respond to this thread