FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hero dungeons

By Trachinus-Draco December 23, 2015, 07:21:02

Would ppl be opposed to getting 3 man dungeons.
Actually not just 3 man dungeons but it could be 4 too.
Getting a full group can be a bitch sometimes especially when there's less ppl online and I think we need some dungeons other than the regular 6 man versions.
However I don't want see remakes of the old dungeons but complete new dungeons in every area of the game and maybe just for high lvl's.
I mean being lvl 175 - 200 and going back sadida to play boowolf dungeon made for your lvl...sounds fun...yes?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 381

Something akin to the easy version of some of the lower level dungeons where there are a reduced number of mobs which could be geared towards smaller groups might be useful.

But then they'd still have to provide incentive to do regular mode of the dungeon other than a bit more xp from more mobs.

0 0
Score : 1513

Dofus actually has a great system with dungeons and allows smaller groups to run any dungeon basically. How they do this is depending on how many people are in the group/battle = how many monsters are on the enemies side. With the lowest amount of monsters capping at 4.

So if you had a group of 2 (going for those duo achieves) the max amount of mobs you'd face in the dungeon is four. The mob size wouldn't increase until you had more than 4 members in your party. Then it's kinda like a monster per person I think.

There would have to be adjustments since in dofus you can have a max of 8 players in a group and in wakfu the mobs generally always out number the party. I'm sure they could make it work though.

0 0
Score : 756

The boss also differs per party member in dofus.

0 0
Score : 1764

To be serius if you have good gear doing a dungeon with 3-4 members is not actually imposible.

0 0
Score : 11367

If you play smart and tactically you can run any dungeon with 2 heroes like I do (except moon island bosses). Worry about mastering your gameplay and not about maximizing your damage.

0 0
Respond to this thread