FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Any new Wakfu players out there on Remington? A small gift to get you started!

By New December 19, 2015, 21:39:16
This is for Remington players only laugh

The first 30-40 levels are one heck of a grind if you can't supply yourself with even mediocre gear, and making even a little bit of money without being able to merchant on the market is a pain. Since I know that feel, what I'm offering is a free 10,000 Kamas for new players to get themselves started with some low level gear so they can breeze through their fights and level up quicker. There's nothing you have to do for me in return, and you are more than welcome to add me as a friend if you would like some guidance in Wakfu as you level up. The more players on our server is better for everyone, so I thought this might be a neat idea so newbies don't get burned out grinding in the first few sparsely populated areas. laugh

The only thing I ask is that players please don't take advantage of this unless you are really a new player. It's only 10kk and I'm doing this just to give them a little headstart, if too many people end up messaging me whom aren't new I'll have to stop. (I don't have unlimited funds! tongue)

I figure with a little guidance and funding, a larger amount of new players would stick around and get involved with the community, making for a more enjoyable playing experience for everyone.

If you are interested, my ingame name is Taste, and you can send me a message in game by typing:

/w "Taste" Hello!

and I'll find a place we can meet up for the exchange. Good luck and I hope you enjoy Wakfu!

PS-
If you haven't taken a nation yet, Brakmar is certainly the way to go. wink

See you on the battlefield!
-Taste
1 0
Reactions 6
Score : 3132

(Psst, mention what server you're on!)

PS: Amakna is obviously the superior nation :V

0 0
Score : 2260

Dunno how I forgot that. Haha thanks very much!

Special thank you to MagicBombs who was kind enough to donate 150kk to me so I could share it with newcomers.

You rock! smile 

0 0
Score : 185
New|2015-12-20 01:58:26

Special thank you to MagicBombs who was kind enough to donate 150kk to me so I could share it with newcomers.

Good guy Magic :3
0 0
Score : 1545

Sometimes I go to astrub and try to find new players so I can give them few kamas and gear that I have dropped. I have to say its really hard to find someone. It has taken me an hour to find one person who answers me and who is willing to accept my trade. Sometimes it Seems like there are no new players at all, even on peak hours. So sad sad 

1 0
Score : 1206

I love this idea and am more than willing to join this motion and think many others should, for example those with hero teams that can spam the 160+ content probably have a spare 10kk kamas so exactly the same as what you have said but ill support those who have joined Bonta

PM Me ingame "Lawl"

and i will Sponsor a newbie biggrin

and just some food for thought if anyone else wanted to give you a hand edit the original post and put a list of nations and backers, kindve like a kickstarter campaign xD

Many Thanks

fireearthLawl

0 0
Score : 2260

Thanks for the support Lawl! I'll add your name to the original post smile

Sorry about not replying last night, i minimized wakfu and forgot to come back to it after i was done working for the night lol

0 0
Respond to this thread