FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Like a Blibli in a China Shop Quest

By mrshmellow December 11, 2015, 16:58:22

So I'm currently on the Like a Blibli in a China Shop quest. I'm suppose to analyze the research scrolls in chronological order. I'm at the site in Amakna but the problem is I can't do anything there. Not sure if I'm at the wrong place.

Did anyone else have this problem?

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 2175

I didn't have this problem. Some of the scrolls are in plain view (e.g., posted on one of the crates). So I can't imagine why you're having trouble. The cite looks like a an archaeological dig (big rectangular pit). Sound familiar?

0 0
Score : 51

Yes I'm at the site, but I can't do anything there. Maybe a new glitch?

0 0
Score : 1763

but, can you interact with something? Or nothing? 100% NOTHING can be interacted?

0 0
Score : 7278

you are supposed to read em in order, but for some reason i read em in any order and got it correct, even if my character was telling me it was wrong .-.

(did you enter the dungeon-like door?)

0 0

No, I can't interact with anything.

nevermind it works now, thanks for trying to help

0 0
Score : 2

i am at the end of that quest and it says move the relics but where

0 0

Once you click on the relic theres like a 2 second scene where they show you where to move it. But you have to be careful of where you step or you have to start over again

0 0
Score : -18

where is the 4th scroll thingy?

0 0
Score : 17831

If the relic to be moved isn't there, leave your party, then exit + reenter the area. It worked for me back when I had the problem.

0 0