FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wakfu please copy something from Dofus that people would actually like

By Shiracharm - MEMBER - December 06, 2015, 04:02:21

Instead of 6 how about 8 people in group outside of dungeon?

0 -9
Reactions 30
Score : 2346

my suggestion for PVE is that ...

the planting mob method need a little refinement. For example, they shouldn't get too laggy and buggy. It needs a bit of work so that if someone just wants single-monster mobs or large mobs, they can do so at their will.

8 people would improve teamwork/player interaction and is a good idea. The only problem i see is that fights will be longer.

0 0
Score : 4417

In Phaeris it is hard to even get a 6-man group.

0 0
Score : 1865
KingAchelexus|2015-12-06 06:07:05
In Phaeris it is hard to even get a 6-man group.
Get a guild. A good one...

But yeah, dont you dislike long dungeons?
0 0
Score : 1728
Neneko88|2015-12-06 04:02:21
You are seriously going to push multi'boxing to a new level plus people are probably going to 'complain' if its not allowed to have up to 3 sidekicks/heroes on top of your main if they pull that. Not to mention the extra man power would make some particular dungeons significantly easier.

Try to consider the repercussions of a big change, increasing a party limit size could be easy, but then they'd have to go over every type of placement phase for fights to up the capacity to 8, since some are actually limited to 6 squares period. Plus once again, more characters means more variety, means more combinations. But at the same time it could up the issues with latency since Wakfu does not exactly function well in java, which they should really take the time to fix up the code to avoid memory leaks or other details that cause huge lag even with the best of computers, especially after say 30 to 60 mins of gameplay or even less.
0 0
Score : 33

Meanwhile Dofus gets Haven Bag system but 100 times better than Wakfu one.
0 0
Score : 1548
Neneko88|2015-12-06 04:02:21
You have been away from the game too long, there are much better things to copy over before that. We dont need that.
0 0
Score : 2249
Lemanise|2015-12-06 09:33:28

totally sad 
0 0
Score : 730
Raziel-Shadower|2015-12-06 11:45:09

totally sad
What do you mean? Did the Wakfu HB got nerfed from the beta days? I remember in beta that the HB are awesome, with customizable floors/deco and working benches and merchant selling mode...

Dofus HB only have storage, zaap and lottery machine. no working prof tables and merchant. Nobody can enter HB unless invited by the owner.
0 0
Score : 1234

If you like so much Dofus, so go play that game, don't beg for Wakfu to be like it, those are different games that just share the same universe and it should stop there.

Personally I think everything that wakfu already have is better than Dofus, even classes, half of the classes in Dofus are underpowered, sometimes I feel sorry for the rogues there.

Fights with 8 players will last much more, the grind will turn umbearable.

That Idols system is a piece of crap, nowadays players are like "or you have nice Idols or you don't play with us".

The only thing that I would find nice Wakfu to have is the Kolo system, they could use Ecaflipus to that.

What are you talking about? Their haven bag have to be bought, despite them having to pay to play every month, and it only has an chest that increase pods according to the time you played and the decorations are paid as well. Meanwhile everything here is free and more useful cause you can turn your HB into your personal workshop and have your particular garden to plant everything you want whenever you want.

Please stop this syndrome of seeing the grass of the neighbor greener.
4 0
Score : 1260

lol a dofus fan talking shit on the forum ;D love it

0 0
Score : 1064
Oanhanhon|2015-12-06 13:51:45

What are you talking about? Their haven bag have to be bought, despite them having to pay to play every month, and it only has an chest that increase pods according to the time you played and the decorations are paid as well. Meanwhile everything here is free and more useful cause you can turn your HB into your personal workshop and have your particular garden to plant everything you want whenever you want.

Please stop this syndrome of seeing the grass of the neighbor greener.
In addition, in Dofus HB everyone get to have the same decoration, in Wakfu you have to work for theme. For exemple, I am building a wabbit theme restaurant and trust me, wabbit cratable deco use lot of materials.

Also, there is some decoration that are proof of your achivement instead of your irl pocket's size.
1 0
Score : 6244

Yes, dofus has some things better than wakfu, but a lot of things are definitely worse.
That's why I left playing dofus and I started playing wakfu.

I only like one thing in dofus: the dev team

0 0
Score : 1369

@OP : Terrible xD. I didn't like the 8 man group thing on Dofus for the 10+ years that I played it. Infact, I got so happy I resubbed when they brought in the 4 man scaling feature, now THAT is a feature that should be implemented instead.

@Oanhanhon I'm 100% sure you never "properly" played Dofus. Half the classes underpowered ? Made me giggle. . . alot.

-Cra can do ranged nuke dmg - Not UP
-Eca can do massive CC-mid range dmg AND heal tons without having int - Not UP
-Elio can do massive ranged damage IF played correctly - Not UP UNLESS a bad player
-Eni damage wise is pretty meh though chance damage ones can put out amazing damage - Not UP if chance
-Enu damage wise is pretty meh except for slaughtering shovel - UP
-Feca can do MASSIVE AoE ( HUGE AOE ) damage in all elements WHILE debuffing - Not UP
Do I need to go on ?

Your Rogue comment ? Rogues are one of the strongest classes IF played correctly, and are infact required for some duo achievements ( popular OP combo is Rogue + intel Panda ).

I've started playing Wakfu because I'm burned up on Dofus but I can't let someone talk crap about a game that's been part of my childhood if that person doesn't even know what he's talking about.

So yeah TL;DR

-Terrible idea
-Don't talk crap about a game you know absolutely nothing about ( not aimed towards the OP ).

-Sadly

0 0
Score : 1764

Yes sure, lets do that, is not already ultra boring to wait your turn, lets add 2 minutes more.

0 0
Score : 1234
Rancidrode|2015-12-06 20:11:29
@Oanhanhon I'm 100% sure you never "properly" played Dofus. Half the classes underpowered ? Made me giggle. . . alot.

-Elio can do massive ranged damage IF played correctly - Not UP UNLESS a bad player
-Eni damage wise is pretty meh though chance damage ones can put out amazing damage - Not UP if chance
-Feca can do MASSIVE AoE ( HUGE AOE ) damage in all elements WHILE debuffing - Not UP
Do I need to go on ?

Your Rogue comment ? Rogues are one of the strongest classes IF played correctly, and are infact required for some duo achievements ( popular OP combo is Rogue + intel Panda ).

I've started playing Wakfu because I'm burned up on Dofus but I can't let someone talk crap about a game that's been part of my childhood if that person doesn't even know what he's talking about.

So? Rogues have a terribly selfish gameplay that focus on bombs and its extremely fragile. Tanker classes cannot tank in PvE, Feca never had this role and Sacriers just die in two turns, let me remeber you that Fecas are not a DD class because it looks like you only know to talk about damage, they're supports, but the last revamp just made them crappy at it. Osamodas are mindless buffers, not summoners. And still, they're lasting years to revamp classes that beg for it, despite them having an awesome dev team.

And, you know, I've loved Dofus too, last week I came back playing it because I was a little sick about Wakfu, then the sad reality showed up to me, in the first levels or you rush levels in Cania/Frigost or you play alone, there is a big gap in power between the new and revamped classes and the ancient ones, I was kicked from groups when they realised that I didn't had Idols, I saw things are not nice there, then I leave the game again, because it was not the same that I once liked playing.
0 0
Score : 1728
Oanhanhon|2015-12-07 00:22:24
Rancidrode|2015-12-06 20:11:29

Do I need to go on ?

So? Rogues have a terribly selfish gameplay that focus on bombs and its extremely fragile. Tanker classes cannot tank in PvE, Feca never had this role and Sacriers just die in two turns, let me remeber you that Fecas are not a DD class because it looks like you only know to talk about damage, they're supports, but the last revamp just made them crappy at it. Osamodas are mindless buffers, not summoners. And still, they're lasting years to revamp classes that beg for it, despite them having an awesome dev team.

And, you know, I've loved Dofus too, last week I came back playing it because I was a little sick about Wakfu, then the sad reality showed up to me, in the first levels or you rush levels in Cania/Frigost or you play alone, there is a big gap in power between the new and revamped classes and the ancient ones, I was kicked from groups when they realised that I didn't had Idols, I saw things are not nice there, then I leave the game again, because it was not the same that I once liked playing.
Reminds me of the same feeling i get with any game that stagnate, Such as Destiny which seemed to be doing so after the hype passed from Taken king Hard Mode Raid and with Vindictus where even with 'adding in level 80 bosses that grant 90 composite gear.', the former felt like it was going no where (till that sparrow racing in 2 days, WOO!) and the latter is just falling under the repetition cycle trap of just release a new batch of gear and a boss and nothing inventive, with said new boss always being loaded with huge amounts of damage and instant kill moves that are even more cheap then the previous ones.

Sadly wakfu is in the same slum till this beta content recent release, adding in a whole new dungeon at the level 130 scale could be useful for the high levels, a multiple chain scaling quest at 30, 80 and 130 which means more ways to help push a little exp gain and a few free equips to act as nice equip filler slots before you hit the norm gear of AP requirements, either way gear that gives good stats and is universal for its level? That is some appreciative gear. Just wish Hupper mage was a little more flexible in terms of its kit, considering 4 elements and stuck at a 5/5 or 3/3/3 branch distribution might make it tricky, but at the plus side its a class itself which could have more ways to play it then other classes i guess.
0 0
Score : 730
Oanhanhon|2015-12-07 00:22:24
I was kicked from groups when they realised that I didn't had Idols, I saw things are not nice there, then I leave the game again, because it was not the same that I once liked playing.
You do realise that idols are shared within the groups, so even if you do not have idols, there is no reason to kick you.... You are probably kicked because tou presume too much of things that you do not know.

Saying things are not nice because you yourself is ignorant of the fact is not exactly nice, with that attitude, even nice players will kick you out of their group.

So yeah, please stay away from Dofus, with your attitude, it would be better for Dofus if you stay in Wakfu.
0 0
Score : 1324

the game would have to be entirely rebalanced and people who have trouble by themselves now will be in even more shit. please remember that not everyone 6 boxes or uses heroes

0 0
Score : 12950

"outside of dungeons"

Need to quote myself from first post since I don't think anyone read it even though it was 1 sentence.

0 0
Respond to this thread