FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bag space in wakfu.

By vieira12345 - MEMBER - November 24, 2015, 22:21:36

hello there~
lets be serious......our bags get filled with junk all the time, and that "sort bag" button aint so great either, its even worse when your crafting.
why not add this sort of anywhere access bank guild wars 2 has.
Click here

i dont see why most games dont have it, i just want bag space for equips and potions, not monster drops, wheat and cawwots.
it will just make life so much easier.

thankyou!

and although i dont play Wakfu anymore i really want it to get better to join in again :'(

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1709

wakfu bang in space

0 0
Score : 16268

I'd be all for some bigger specialized "boxes" in general. The biggest boxes are already significantly smaller than the biggest bags.

The fact that the new Zinit quest gives a Dungeon Key Box as a reward does give me hope tho. Could mean the devs are already planning more boxes.

0 0
Score : 1665

space bugs,wat the foo

0 0
Score : 1729
Gelgy|2015-11-24 23:16:39
I'd be all for some bigger specialized "boxes" in general. The biggest boxes are already significantly smaller than the biggest bags.

The fact that the new Zinit quest gives a Dungeon Key Box as a reward does give me hope tho. Could mean the devs are already planning more boxes.
I'd think of something a step higher, boxes that might have low level requirements but have around the same space as current crafting boxes but would cover multiple types of materials, making it easier to cover several types of crafting materials at once, for specific crafting professions.

Seeing stuff like, "Cooking Bags", "Tailoring Bags" and what not could be a nice fanciful and easy step towards implementing, just simply a extra field of 'allowability' on creating a duplicate of a existing inventory bag. Not to mention they could also expand crafting bags that currently exist.

Wouldn't be hard for them to expand 18 slot 'single' material type bags to 30 and maybe make specialized material bags to around 20, maybe 25 slots.

Hell, considering crafting and gathering is not completely tied to our character level outside of special circumstances (high level areas with quest unlock requirements or killing specific mobs to obtain certain materials), it would make a bit more sense to make crafting bags more focused to the requirement of making them then the requirement to also wield them too. Should probably even do it with regular inventory bags, but that is likely just me getting a little rantie on ends.
0 0
Score : 2493

Bag space is only an issue during the low levels. By the time you reach 125+ you will reach the stage where you want relics and are grinding the same mobs and same dungeons over and over again hundreds of times, getting the same small set of drops.

Between the grinding nature of mid-high level play and the fact that there is just less variety in monster classes at higher level you basically never run out of bag space because there are fewer different types of drops, and the drops just stack together until you have a couple thousand of each drop.

It's only at low levels when you are running around discovering new types of monsters and getting lots of random worthless drops that you have an issue with bag space.

0 0
Score : 3594

Bag & Box & Chest space ... All of it is an issue and rather lacking if you do any crafting, if you dont do crafts though space isnt much of an issue. I havent had any space issues minus those concerning crafts, and in that case ...ugh. I ended up putting the core resources stored on the main crafting character , and then seeds / clippings etc, on another and misc matts on yet another. Honestly thats just ridiculous to have to do. But there really ISNT much alternative.

0 0
Respond to this thread