FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is it possible to rearrange sidekick spells?

By ppmonsters October 15, 2015, 02:03:25

I just bought Shadow and his spells are incredibly awkward to use. His 2ap spam attack is all the way over on hotkey 6, making it a pain to access.

It would be great if I'm just missing the option, could someone please tell me if it's possible to rearrange his spells?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1664

they used to be set up nicely when sidekicks first came out, same with the skills on some of the other sidekicks like the Owl.

Dunno why they messed the order up, and now I need to sell them in the market because they are too much of a pain to use....

0 0
Score : 24999
Cabran|2015-10-15 04:06:09
they used to be set up nicely when sidekicks first came out, same with the skills on some of the other sidekicks like the Owl.

Dunno why they messed the order up, and now I need to sell them in the market because they are too much of a pain to use....
Oh but they didn't do it intentionally.

It just that with deck system, the spells players insert in deck are swaped in order displayed in hotkeys (the upper spell bar in deck is the lower one in UI).

Its those decks that messed up the order of spells in everything: in sidekicks and in questline's where your spells are different then normally.

It can be really annoying in for example Castuc questline, where the spells you were supposed to have unlocked at first are not unlocked at all, and you have to try your luck with last 2 spells instead of first 2. I mean, its still possible, but much more frustrating. I remember on one char i had to talk to 3rd castuc before talking to first one, as i couldnt say "Ponk" wich was the right answer to him 90% of time (and normally "Ponk" was unlocked by default, now it isnt).

This is also frustrating with sidekicks. you can clearly see their spell order is different in their sidekick spell details overview and reversed in hotkeys when you use them. You can also see that questline spells got switched in order as combat start (they are in normal order outside of combat).

I seriously think they should just make decks look exactly like hotkey bars, not in reverse order, and remove the code that make spells reverse. This would fix everything. They simply overdid it and applied that spell order swap to everything in game instead of just decks.
0 0
Score : 1195

What about Motherfogger? Is there any way to make spell order same in normal and motherfogger mode?

1 0
Score : 1119
Kikuihimonji|2015-10-15 09:01:00
Cabran|2015-10-15 04:06:09

Oh but they didn't do it intentionally.

It just that with deck system, the spells players insert in deck are swaped in order displayed in hotkeys (the upper spell bar in deck is the lower one in UI).

Its those decks that messed up the order of spells in everything: in sidekicks and in questline's where your spells are different then normally.

It can be really annoying in for example Castuc questline, where the spells you were supposed to have unlocked at first are not unlocked at all, and you have to try your luck with last 2 spells instead of first 2. I mean, its still possible, but much more frustrating. I remember on one char i had to talk to 3rd castuc before talking to first one, as i couldnt say "Ponk" wich was the right answer to him 90% of time (and normally "Ponk" was unlocked by default, now it isnt).

This is also frustrating with sidekicks. you can clearly see their spell order is different in their sidekick spell details overview and reversed in hotkeys when you use them. You can also see that questline spells got switched in order as combat start (they are in normal order outside of combat).

I seriously think they should just make decks look exactly like hotkey bars, not in reverse order, and remove the code that make spells reverse. This would fix everything. They simply overdid it and applied that spell order swap to everything in game instead of just decks.

Oh, thank you for the information! That's very interesting.
I hope they fix it soon because it's a bit awkward to fight!
0 0
Score : 24999

Heh they must have read about it and patched it.
Yes the order of spells has been fixed with an unnanounced hotfix.

p.s. Spells of Ultrapowerful doll are now also twisted into, i suppose, correct order. If you got used to the previous (bugged) set up... you have to be careful not to missclick the wrong doll/spell.

EDIT: But for some reason, i lost my Glory Orbs with that hotfix.... again! Just after i was happy that i got them back (i got them back before hero slots expired), new hotfix made them all gone.... Will they disappear with every patch/hotfix now?

0 0
Respond to this thread