FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lost a costume that I paid real money for.

By XxRandomnumbersxX - MEMBER - October 09, 2015, 16:11:26

So here's the situation. After the rollback Ankama made sure we would get the items that were taken from our gift interface. But we were not compensated for the items purchased with ogrines and taken from our gift interface after the 2nd of october. So I spent 1200 ogrines for the "spring has sprung" costume. It was added to my gift interface after the 2nd of october, I then collected it for use on a character. And when the rollback happened, I did not recieve the ogrines I had used, nor the costume itself. I'm glad it was only something worth 1200, but is there any official word from Ankama on wether or not they know about this oversight and will take action to fix it?.

Also, does anyone know if hero time and booster will be compensated for?

Thanks in advance.

1 0
Reactions 6
Score : 3

Bumping since this happened to me too. Lost several costumes that I've bought for new characters that I've made. And about 5 million of in-game stuff worth but I can always farm those again -.-

Edit: Forgot to mention that I've lost 7 days of booster time nvm we're supose to get that back

0 0
Score : 3044
XxRandomnumbersxX|2015-10-09 16:11:26
But we were not compensated for the items purchased with ogrines and taken from our gift interface after the 2nd of october.

Don't worry, those will be recompensated, I'm sure. One of the CMs mentioned it also in their post. Click Devtracker (the big orange button) if you're interested.
1 0
Score : 988

What Wishie said. Unfortunately the forums are giant cesspool of teen angst at the moment with liberal abuse of capslock and incoherent raging being the order of the day. Makes it easy to miss important dev posts.

0 0
Score : 3
Wishie|2015-10-09 21:53:46
But we were not compensated for the items purchased with ogrines and taken from our gift interface after the 2nd of october.

Don't worry, those will be recompensated, I'm sure. One of the CMs mentioned it also in their post. Click Devtracker (the big orange button) if you're interested.

Well I have one concern about this thing; since I don't remmember the names of the new characters I've made and were deleted (if i don't get the items back ofc):
Don’t worry, the items haven’t been lost and you will receive those items as soon as the issue has been resolved.If this isn’t the case, however, then I recommend you reply to this message with as many details as you can provide, notably:

• The name of the character you purchased Shop items on.
  • The name of the character you redeemed items from the gift interface on.

0 0
Score : 3044
HieruChan|2015-10-09 22:01:13
Wishie|2015-10-09 21:53:46

Well I have one concern about this thing; since I don't remmember the names of the new characters I've made and were deleted (if i don't get the items back ofc):
Don’t worry, the items haven’t been lost and you will receive those items as soon as the issue has been resolved.If this isn’t the case, however, then I recommend you reply to this message with as many details as you can provide, notably:

• The name of the character you purchased Shop items on.
  • The name of the character you redeemed items from the gift interface on.

You won't get any items back and any characters made during the past week would be gone permanently, as far as I understand it.
0 0
Score : 7910

You could try replacing the character name with your account name. If you have some sort of proof of purchase within the last week as well that'd probably help.

0 0
Respond to this thread