FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

6th character for a 6man team

By XxRandomnumbersxX - MEMBER - October 01, 2015, 17:18:40

So with the heroes system I decided to create a 6man team. So far I have a mix of classes I think are fun and powerful and my team looks like this: Pandawa, Feca, Rogue, Eniripsa and Sram.

Im thinking Ecaflip or Iop for last slot (extra DD for faster fights), but Im not sure if there's anything more I will need in the later content (my highest character is 155 atm).

Please leave suggestions and tell me if my team is missing anything critical, tanks in advance biggrin 

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 3391

I think a foggernaut or a cra might be a better addition to your team. Having too many melee chars doesnt always end up well.

0 0
Score : 294

What about a ranged DD ecaflip? And is a single tank good enough for endgame content?

0 0
XxRandomnumbersxX|2015-10-01 19:07:21
What about a ranged DD ecaflip? And is a single tank good enough for endgame content?
Yes, because its a feca, the perfect tank, also im not so sure about ranged DD ecaflip, havent tested them in high enough levels well enough. But i doubt they can hit as hard as a fogger or cra.

But their offheals and revive might come handy in emergencies.
0 0

Ok so some sort of ranged DD in the last slot then?

0 0
It is, you should try as many as you can then just choose the one you feel the most comfortable with. Here's some recommendations: (From my most to least favorite, just personal opinion)

• Fire/Earth Cra. (Focused on AoE Damage for fast dungeon clearing)
  • Stasis Fogger. (Pretty good single target ranged damage burst)
  • Fire/Air Dragon Osamodas.
  • Ranged Ecaflip
  • Tri Xelor
  • Portal Eliotrope

0 0
Score : 2788

Noticed there's no Xelor.

0 0

Xelors seem kind of generic, are they really that much better than other ranged DDs to warrant a spot?

0 0
Score : 651

Melee Eca seems nice, ap ratios look good plus passives are convenient. Aoe Cra will also fit well.

0 0
Score : 1175
XxRandomnumbersxX|2015-10-01 17:18:40
So with the heroes system I decided to create a 6man team. So far I have a mix of classes I think are fun and powerful and my team looks like this: Pandawa, Feca, Rogue, Eniripsa and Sram.

Im thinking Ecaflip or Iop for last slot (extra DD for faster fights), but Im not sure if there's anything more I will need in the later content (my highest character is 155 atm).

Please leave suggestions and tell me if my team is missing anything critical, tanks in advance biggrin
To answer this question correctly you have to state what kind of elements and gears you are running with.

For example your panda could be an offtank in this case melee using fire and earth, or it could be distance/aoe using fire/water, these specifications are important.

None the less assuming your Pandawa is a melee character take Xelor. Assuming your Panda is ranged, take the Iop. More heal debuffs and stabilization is good for end game content currently. If you are in favor for the Eca then you would drop Sram so that it can take its melee spot.
0 0
Score : 281

i use 3 foggers

0 0
Respond to this thread