FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Transferring characters between accounts?

By BloodBrother - MEMBER - September 24, 2015, 18:19:40
Reactions 52

Hello,

The Wakfu team is open to offering this service. As you guys have mentioned, there are a lot of technical factors to consider. Due to these limitations, further studies are required. We will do our best to offer this in a timely manner.

Score : 266
Flatops|2015-10-02 10:22:44
Hello,

The Wakfu team is open to offering this service. As you guys have mentioned, there are a lot of technical factors to consider. Due to these limitations, further studies are required. We will do our best to offer this in a timely manner.

are you saying that this will be a service that you're going to work on, or are you saying you're going to study more to see if you can make this service a possibility?
0 0
Score : 283

Better give us option to transfer to other server... im getting sick of dead phaeris sleep 

0 0
Score : 3402
Moonagiv33|2015-10-02 13:51:17
are you saying that this will be a service that you're going to work on, or are you saying you're going to study more to see if you can make this service a possibility?
It seems they are going to work on it.  
0 0
Aigees|2015-10-02 18:46:35
Moonagiv33|2015-10-02 13:51:17
It seems they are going to work on it.

Hi,

More good news besides the new class, new map and new dungeon!

We have developed the service of transferring characters between accounts, it is currently under testing.

More details of this new service will be announced next week.
Score : 1029
Flatops|2015-12-11 09:32:29

We have developed the service of transferring characters between accounts, it is currently under testing.

Wow, back when I first posted this I got a lot of negative feedback and people were kinda scared about my idea. And tbh I didn't think anybody will take me seriously. And now I see this. Thank you so much for your consideration ankama, I really appreciate you guys for working on this and giving us this option to transfer our alts!

Thank you!!!
0 0
Score : 8493
BloodBrother|2015-12-11 18:34:42
Flatops|2015-12-11 09:32:29

Wow, back when I first posted this I got a lot of negative feedback and people were kinda scared about my idea. And tbh I didn't think anybody will take me seriously. And now I see this. Thank you so much for your consideration ankama, I really appreciate you guys for working on this and giving us this option to transfer our alts!

Thank you!!!

GGWP, Fem. My Banana is proud of you.
0 0
Score : -29

you guys realise that this system will only allow you to transfer your accounts on the same server? like you can't transfer a nox account to remi,this is only useful for multiboxers who wish to use heroes,so don't get too excited.

0 0
Score : 756
welliguessnah|2015-12-12 11:42:39
you guys realise that this system will only allow you to transfer your accounts on the same server? like you can't transfer a nox account to remi,this is only useful for multiboxers who wish to use heroes,so don't get too excited.
Also for transfering linked relics, like how I want to mimi a solomonk on my 125 DP helm but I can't because it's in a different account.
0 0
Score : 8493

Who needs server transfers. Just go start a new life there. geez~

0 0
Score : 2
So say I wanted to transfer my character from Phaeris to Remington, I can't do that?
0 0
Score : 2086
RyujinKori|2015-12-19 22:34:47
So say I wanted to transfer my character from Phaeris to Remington, I can't do that?
Not at the moment. Maybe in distant future they'll offer cross-server transfers.
0 0
Score : 2332
RyujinKori|2015-12-19 22:34:47
in a past quoted message
Click here

It kinda expresses that server transfers are not even being considered right now.
0 0
Respond to this thread