FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

"Which Wakfu class suits you?" - A quiz for deciding your class!

By ppmonsters August 20, 2015, 07:19:06
Reactions 115
Score : 381

sram 93%ph34r
masq 87% :wacko: 

0 0
Score : 240

100% Feca, 93% Sadida, 60% Pandawa.

Not sure about the Sadida part but other than that it's spot on!

0 0
Score : 1556

Sadida, Osamodas, Elio, Masq! Which is actually really good I was an Osa, have a Sadi and Masq wub 

0 0
Score : 799

panda 80% never played XD
Osamodas 80% booring
rogue 80% never played
cra 75% ahahha my favourite and my main tongue 

0 0
Score : 2397

eca flip and panda 80%+ .... i was gonna change my panda to eca, this test reads the future.

0 0
Score : 299

100% Xelor biggrin 

0 0
Score : 1236

73% Osamodas
70% Xelor
67% Pandawa
67% Rogue
67% Ecaflip
65% Cra

Osamodas... But Why I never tried one and am not interested
But it's fun, I have a Rogue, Eca, Panda and my main is a Xelor. Haven't tested Cra. Good quiz! smile 

0 0
Score : 204

93% Iop
87% Sacrier
87% Sram

OMG I was destined to be Iop

iOp *-*

0 0
Score : 280

87% osamodas
73% eniripsa
73% sadi

how apt as i main both an eni and an osa
also...

27% sram

ouch,explains why i neglected mine u.u

1 0
Score : 1512

87% Sacrier heh.

Though I was kinda aiming for it with the questions lol.

Anyway neat quiz =] 

0 0
Score : 1172

87% masq.
80% Osa, Xelor
79% Elio
73% Sac
69% Cra
67% Rogue, Frogger, Panda,
64% Eca
60% Sadida, Sram, Iop
53% Feca
47% Eni
43% Enu

0 0
Score : 680

i think it's too obvious what the answers will get you

1 0
Score : 4393

I'm a little upset that it's not as definitive as I'd like it,... but I am pleased

0 0
Score : -3047
ppmonsters|2015-08-20 09:29:03
blazakkhakabow|2015-08-20 09:24:03
Pfffffft, Osa/Elio/Masq... Actually Sram.

I guess this doesn't take unorthodox builds into account.

Yeah, I couldn't really account for the unorthodox builds or else the results would be all over the place!
Well, but generalising the class based on the most simple-minded way to play it is not much better :/
0 0
Score : 2409

87% Feca, 79% Elio, 73% Sacrier, and Sram is at the bottom with 40%...

Yeah this sounds like me.

~Foru 

0 0
Score : 136

80% masq
hmm no wonder i get bored of it 20% of the time lol
Nice quizbiggrin 

0 0
Score : 414

Dang, it was bang on. 100% Masqueraider and 80% Sacrier, in that order. Followed by Sram and Iop. Don't think I'd like Iop, but I was sure tempted by Sram.

My third toon is a Sadi, and while I love them, Masq/Sac definitely fits my play style better.

0 0
Score : 24983

93% Osamodas - what a lie, i dont like playing osa. This feels biased for some classes.
I tried my best to make it a sadida 100% from answers. Who was creating this test anyway?

Also answers are weird. Like first question already:

Are you a team player?

A. Absolutely! I do my best to heal my teammates.

B. No way! I'm just here for the loot.

C. I'm not much of a healer, but i do my best to position, buff, and protect my team.

D. The best defense is a good offense. I help my team by killing enemies first!

Seriously wich answer should i choose as Sadida?

A? This means team playing is about healing them only? That stupid. Sadida can heal, so maybe i should choose it? Then again sadida heals arent that great.

B? I want the loot, but i like playing with others. I choose it or no? One does not negate the other.

C? How should i understand "not much of a healer"? Sadida is healer, but has low heals so its not much of a healer? Positioning of sadida is based only on gust and k'mir and blocker doll occasionally, and according to Dy7 Sadida s not a positioner, yet it can buff and protect allies so should i pick it as sadida?

D? Sadida does help to kill enemies with FD buffs and -resist debuffs. The best defense is a good offense also fit sadida as it can be build for a tank. So perhaps i should choose this one?

Really i have no idea what the designer of this test had in mind. Propably he took osa, feca, eni, iop and cra as main classes and just put the remaining ones at will.

Also is it even possible to have Sadida as result without getting osamodas right next to it? Perhpas there should be more questions, or more precise one.

Meh.

I tried 2nd time to get 100% sadida and my result was 73% osa, 73% sadi.... wtf.

My 3rd try: 87% osa, 87% sadida...

4th Try: 93% Sadida, 87% osamodas... rly? I am closer to 100% but osa is still sticking to me like glue.

0 -1
Score : -3047
Kikuihimonji|2015-08-20 17:38:20
93% Osamodas - what a lie, i dont like playing osa. This feels biased for some classes.
I tried my best to make it a sadida 100% from answers. Who was creating this test anyway?

Also answers are weird. Like first question already:

Are you a team player?

A. Absolutely! I do my best to heal my teammates.

B. No way! I'm just here for the loot.

C. I'm not much of a healer, but i do my best to position, buff, and protect my team.

D. The best defense is a good offense. I help my team by killing enemies first!

Seriously wich answer should i choose as Sadida?

A? This means team playing is about healing them only? That stupid. Sadida can heal, so maybe i should choose it? Then again sadida heals arent that great.

B? I want the loot, but i like playing with others. I choose it or no? One does not negate the other.

C? How should i understand "not much of a healer"? Sadida is healer, but has low heals so its not much of a healer? Positioning of sadida is based only on gust and k'mir and blocker doll occasionally, and according to Dy7 Sadida s not a positioner, yet it can buff and protect allies so should i pick it as sadida?

D? Sadida does help to kill enemies with FD buffs and -resist debuffs. The best defense is a good offense also fit sadida as it can be build for a tank. So perhaps i should choose this one?

Really i have no idea what the designer of this test had in mind. Propably he took osa, feca, eni, iop and cra as main classes and just put the remaining ones at will.

Also is it even possible to have Sadida as result without getting osamodas right next to it? Perhpas there should be more questions, or more precise one.

Meh.

I tried 2nd time to get 100% sadida and my result was 73% osa, 73% sadi.... wtf.

My 3rd try: 87% osa, 87% sadida... I give up.
I have a problem with this as well, As a sram that uses traps I am forced to pick both C " I'm not much of a healer, but i do my best to position, buff, and protect my team " and D " The best defense is a good offense. I help my team by killing enemies first! " because I disable the enemy by so protecting the team from all damage and buffing myself only to buff ally/own final damage next turn and destroy the target. Like seriously, I picked the C coz I do that much more reliably than D (Sram is not a reliable DD in some cases) and poof, I'm an Osa..
0 0
Score : 3391
Kikuihimonji|2015-08-20 17:38:20

My 3rd try: 87% osa, 87% sadida...

4th Try: 93% Sadida, 87% osamodas... rly? I am closer to 100% but osa is still sticking to me like glue.
Its just a fan made test made for fun, but i do feel your pain of being compared to an osa.. i got 87% osa, so I just took a deep breath and closed it.
0 0