FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How to Gift??

By OrangeJuicePulp - MEMBER - August 10, 2015, 11:09:58

I don't know how, but I can't seem to find out how to gift ogrine shop items to account, can ANYONE let me know

Would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!!
Ze smile 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Reineke, is correct! Adding in that it you should use the forum nickname when gifting.

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 2063

Go to the website shop, choose items you want to gift and put them in your basket. Check your basket, there should be 2 buttons (orange one on the left is for gifting and blue one on the right is to purchase for yourself). Choose the left one and you'll be redirected to name filter to choose destination account (it should be account name, not a character's name; you'd better to check characters on chosen account with ankabox filter, just to make sure it's the right one). Confirm account, confirm gift purchase.
Some items (servises) like class change, name change, ogrines, subb and few more are not possible to be gifted, tho.
Hope it helps.

1 0

Reineke, is correct! Adding in that it you should use the forum nickname when gifting.

Score : 17864

There's also been a bug for a while (what a surprise, am I right?) where the button won't appear when you check your basket. To fix this, when checking your basket, sign out of your account and sign back in. The button should reappear.

I rechecked it before posting this reply, and yep, that bug is still there.

0 0
Score : 2408

I don't find that an issue.

-Foru 

0 0
Respond to this thread