FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Costumes + Hair

By 438672 - MEMBER - August 06, 2015, 19:25:07

In a variety of classes, there are visual glitches with certain costumes (and helmets) and hair. I am curious if this is something being worked on; also are other people also having this issue?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : -1464

Hats are something Ankama's developing team can't handle. The same problem is present in Dofus

0 0
Score : 3063

well if goverment headgears can hide costume hats/helmet then I wonder why Ankama won't just make option to hide helmet on costumes/gear and make character show it's base head model... simple checkbox "[X] headgear visible" would be enough and I think that it would be easier than fixing every costume that have clipping issues/glitches

1 0
Score : 1550
Lukinerx|2015-08-06 20:04:01
well if goverment headgears can hide costume hats/helmet then I wonder why Ankama won't just make option to hide helmet on costumes/gear and make character show it's base head model... simple checkbox "[X] headgear visible" would be enough and I think that it would be easier than fixing every costume that have clipping issues/glitches
Yes,YES please, also why make class emblems mandatory to show. I never undrestood that and never will
0 0
Score : 12954

I would buy mysimbics for $20 just to hide the ugly helms in 99% of the wakfu costumes. They clip/ruin the hair
And every single costume has one........:x

0 0
Score : 37394

As a masqueraider main i cant stress how bad i want a hide hat option like every mmo has

0 0
Score : 655

Already designed the interface for Devs (open in new tab to enlarge)

Not that they would ever see this anyways

And they can even make money from a feature that should be free
2 0
Score : 1709
Taloz|2015-08-07 01:20:42

If they made it as you've design I'd pay more than 3400og, 5000og maybe.
Love the new mimi description, that explains the how mimi can give you back the gearsXD
0 0
Score : 1764
ValvatorezSr|2015-08-06 19:27:28
Hats are something Ankama's developing team can't handle. The same problem is present in Dofus

Didn't they rework that?
0 0
Score : 3063
Taloz|2015-08-07 01:20:42

(1) don't give them more ideas to milk money for feature that is FREE IN EVERY MMO (I never seen mmo where there was no option to hide helmet +/- cloak)
(2) erm.. how is this suppose to work with costumes? because you designed this only for mimithingies not for costumes. For example i want to hide hat from Sacred Bow Meow costume but see everything else.
0 0
Score : 7911

@ Luki

for the second question
each slot could have a little 'active' or 'inactive' toggle on it.

If the helmet slot is empty and is 'active' it will hide all helmets or if it is 'active' and has a hat in it then it covers your gear / costume helmet.

It would also help save some inventory space if youre wearing (and want others to see) a costume. You could put a helmet into the slot but make it 'inactive' so it doesnt cover the costume.

0 0
Respond to this thread