FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kama Drop Issue

By Krogoth - MEMBER - July 13, 2015, 15:37:14

Alrighty I have a weird issue with kama drops it seems.

I am a level 73 Osa killing monks for exp and kama.
I am noticing if I only take on single monsters or a group of 2 monsters (must have pet out) I get kama. HOWEVER When fighting a group of 3 monsters I get NO KAMA.
If I add a side kick (Me + summon + sidekick) I get kama from groups of 3 monsters BUT NOT 4 monsters.
So it seems I need one person in my group (summon or sidekick) per monster I am fighting to get kama. This is REALLY messed up.
Do I really need to multibox to get kamas ?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 21649

us old guard folks aren't going to be too supportive of this kind of complaint. we played happily before monsters dropped any kama at all.

1 -2
Score : 3297

mine and mint sell loot this is a different kind of game

1 -1
Score : 2238
BrainInAJar|2015-07-13 15:57:11
us old guard folks aren't going to be too supportive of this kind of complaint. we played happily before monsters dropped any kama at all.
yeah i remember these old days, everything was cheaper.... all my savings were 10 000 kama then and i was able to buy lots of stuff with it, now 10mk isnt enough to get a decent level 170 set xD maybe only 1 item of it, nothing else xD
0 0
Score : 1076

It's obviously a system where you don't drop Kamas if you fight too many monsters with not as much characters.
Maybe to prevent bots to farm 6-8 piwi mobs and farming kamas.

0 0
Score : 3594

^ Agreeing with the above statement. Ppl dont use kama drops as their main source of in game income anyway, its more of a ...i have enough to travel on...income

0 0
Score : 10998

Right now, I'm only using kamas for zaaps. Minting them is fine. Maybe getting some from encountering Cap'n Attcha. Kamas from enemies not main source.

0 0
Score : 118

I would have loved to see you back when you had to mint your own.

0 0
Respond to this thread