FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

So I got my first Relic and got thinking . . .

By Rancidrode - MEMBER - June 24, 2015, 10:14:02

Got my first relic, a Solomonk on my highest lvl 118 char ( kit skill ftw ) and I got thinking about the future. Everyone keeps recommending Wa Cwowns and that walm pelt or something and I've compared my Solomonk to the wa cwown but is it really worth it to swap hats with such little difference in stats ? I mean I could just go Solomonk and Wa Wobboots and get the same effect so what's the point ?

Thanks in advance ^^

-Ex.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 6227

Its mainly a difference of the better gear in those item slots. Personally I use woboots with tormentor helm and feel that is better for my build than passing boots and wa cwown.

Look around at other gear you will want before you decide

0 0
Score : 8763

As you'll move forward you'll be looking for better relics, Harry Boots, Souleater, Withered BP+GKC, Lucloak, ect. When this happens, it's a viable Epic, although at that point depending on your class Wa Hat may be a dated Epic even...

All depends on your desired final build.

- Madd

0 0
Score : 1317
Rancidrode|2015-06-24 10:14:02
Got my first relic, a Solomonk on my highest lvl 118 char ( kit skill ftw ) and I got thinking about the future. Everyone keeps recommending Wa Cwowns and that walm pelt or something and I've compared my Solomonk to the wa cwown but is it really worth it to swap hats with such little difference in stats ? I mean I could just go Solomonk and Wa Wobboots and get the same effect so what's the point ?

Thanks in advance ^^

-Ex.
The difference is that solomonk is a relic compared to wa crown which is just an epic. (epics werent a thing when solomonk first came out so the crown was much more preferred since you weren't restricted with the epic gear status)

since you have the solomonk now, its fine if u dont get a wa crown, but in the future you'll notice there are better relic substitutions tho they're definitely a lil harder to farm as you progress into the game.

as of now, you're prob best off farming the belt or the woboots. (beware tho that ankama has a tendency to nerf commonly used items or buff items people dont use alot ... aka I see woboots are used alot and walm pelts arent,)
0 0
Score : 21628
BlackMagus|2015-06-24 10:51:40
(beware tho that ankama has a tendency to nerf commonly used items or buff items people dont use alot ... aka I see woboots are used alot and walm pelts arent,)
give us an example of this ever happening?
0 0
Score : 712
BlackMagus|2015-06-24 10:51:40
Rancidrode|2015-06-24 10:14:02

Thanks in advance ^^

-Ex.
The difference is that solomonk is a relic compared to wa crown which is just an epic. (epics werent a thing when solomonk first came out so the crown was much more preferred since you weren't restricted with the epic gear status)

since you have the solomonk now, its fine if u dont get a wa crown, but in the future you'll notice there are better relic substitutions tho they're definitely a lil harder to farm as you progress into the game.

as of now, you're prob best off farming the belt or the woboots. (beware tho that ankama has a tendency to nerf commonly used items or buff items people dont use alot ... aka I see woboots are used alot and walm pelts arent,)

Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence, until otherwise, it's only a bogus claim that may negatively affect gameplay experience.
0 0
Score : 2788

Solomonk is still fairly easy to get. It's nice.

Imagine what it would be like to get a really rare relic like Bygone or Dora Nio, you know, endgame gear. Now, imagine if some players simply got theirs with little to no effort at all, like say, hypothetically, some sort of duplication method of some sort. I know, you're right. It would be unfair to the other players who legitimately got their gear.

Thankfully we don't live in a world like that.

0 -2
Score : 356

It's mainly about finding what fits into your setup nicely, sometimes you'll have to make concessions in one slot to make the most of the other slots. There may be an epic that's not a helm, that has all the stats you want, so you'll be able to use that and hold on to the Solomonk (until you get a better relic)

0 0
Score : 415

Because there are better relics than solomonk & you get 12 AP with the wabbit hat.

0 0
Respond to this thread