FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Welder-Mask

By LowWide - MEMBER - May 10, 2015, 13:13:49

Hello, does anyone have an idea where to get that thing in the game?
Click here

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 12141

its actually a epic and you get it from the abandon workshop.

0 0
Score : 18191

I dunno but it mentions Kabrok and the Krobot... my guess would be it's Kelba related. Cro-Cave? Maybe the 10 minute challenge dungeon? I'm almost curious where it comes from, to be honest.

edit: oooh sniped. XD

Thanks for that info. :3

0 0
Score : 1076

Okay, does anybody have an idea how to beat that dungeon? I did the first room in that 10 minutes with 3 chars and have no idea how I should get the other rooms done...
That HP, that onehit damage and full-heals on the bats...

0 0

Pay attention to mechanics if your to lazy for that go back a page or three there is a thread detailing everything about that dungeon. You don't need to beat the full dungeon you get tokens per room just try and do the first two rooms and that's 5 tokens a day which isn't bad. It's going to be alot of work if you want the helmet trust me I got the stupid relic boots from there sad 

1 0
Score : 1076
Nox16|2015-05-10 14:16:21
Pay attention to mechanics if your to lazy for that go back a page or three there is a thread detailing everything about that dungeon. You don't need to beat the full dungeon you get tokens per room just try and do the first two rooms and that's 5 tokens a day which isn't bad. It's going to be alot of work if you want the helmet trust me I got the stupid relic boots from there sad
Couldn't you just say it for gods sake? Searched Internet and that forum, found nothing.
0 0

Sucks for you then I guess.

0 -3
Score : 1446
LowWide|2015-05-10 14:13:42
Okay, does anybody have an idea how to beat that dungeon? I did the first room in that 10 minutes with 3 chars and have no idea how I should get the other rooms done...
That HP, that onehit damage and full-heals on the bats...
Click here
0 0
Score : 21649

I do the first 3 rooms daily. the trick is to cascade explosions. (i do it solo with 1 sidekick)

0 0
Respond to this thread