FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

best way to make kama

By vicee1 - MEMBER - April 11, 2015, 14:31:57

Hey i am lvl 110 and i dont know how to make kama. What is the best way to make kamas now that everyone can do?

1 0
Reactions 23
Score : 4070

Method 1: Sell, sell, SELL!

Method 2: Be a masochist and mine ores all day.

Method 3: Do the island quest lines and get the artifacts for free gold treasure chests.

1 0
Score : 852
OM3GA-Z3R0|2015-04-11 14:46:17
Method 1: Sell, sell, SELL!

Method 2: Be a masochist and mine ores all day.

Method 3: Do the island quest lines and get the artifacts for free gold treasure chests.
That there is the key to success.
I can make about 85kk per 2 hours using low level mats, but it is reaaaally boring.

Tips to merchanting:
Find whats in demand. Know their prices. If you cant make them, can you gather the components to sell? Most consumables are in demand.

Gear selling is the key to fortune, but know that you must be a craft master to reach that level.

So start levelling your professions.
Keep grinding and be rich.

Or kama mint forever, no one bothers to go to mines anymore.
0 0
Score : 21649

play an enutroph and sell your drops.

0 0
Score : 13936

Get to level cap first. That's where the big money will usually be. You shouldn't need much kama to keep geared and get to level cap.

If you enjoy gathering the most maybe bread, counted wood or other mats for Passing Boots. If you like killing things I'd say Enurado, Vertox, Shushu, and Robowl dungeons are the money makers. As you get more experience in those dungeons run the HC version. Relic fragments and other drops have a higher percent in hardcore.

0 0
Score : 1764

drop fragments, sell ALL of them

0 0
Score : 7397

Bread...any type makes money. (mostly purchsed by lazy 170 players who didnt lvl a baker)

All mats that are needed for respect quest....toad tognues are best (200-600 kama each)

Api, Citrona, Palmito, Reed, crow Featers, Verbala salt, Copper --) sure sale

Trans 80, 120, 160 (needs handyman) are always wanted. The price of those skyrocks every time there is a class change.

Low lvl dungeon drops that are needed for a quest. Pearl is probaly the best seller (25.000).

Any key making material. Those are needed for pretty much everything (armor craft, weapon craft, chief, otomai quests daily handins)

Rune dust....its best most of the time to just destroy the gear and turn it into 160 lvl dust (green is best seller)

0 0
Score : 59

In low levels you can go to Amakna's Holey Forest and the area near the boat and kill some toads. Toad Tongues sell really easy and the price is usually good.

Scara horns , moskito wings and other mats for the respec quest are also good sellers.

But like Gynrei said, the big money starts coming in higher lvls, and until then you wont need that much money either

0 0
Score : 535

be a good Artisant, make good price, but it is finished on Tuesday sad

0 0
Score : 803

Hm, and what will happen at tuesday? Did i miss something?

0 0
Score : 2333
JICag|2015-04-11 17:09:49
Hm, and what will happen at tuesday? Did i miss something?
Yup. A free restat for every Lv170 since 51 accounts have " cheated " and obtained 14 " bonus " spell levels and they are gonna be banned (as I understood)
0 0
Score : 803

I just dont understand why making money on craft and sell will finished in Tuesday as yvernisse post sayed. I warry coz i make nearly all my money on craft smile

0 0
Score : 2261

You can always get addicted to met.. rune. It's pleasant at start, and then goes : "ok, what else to crush..."

Ruins life
gives a kick to budget once hitting right into customer's taste

don't do drugs kids

1 0
JICag|2015-04-11 17:24:39
I just dont understand why making money on craft and sell will finished in Tuesday as yvernisse post sayed. I warry coz i make nearly all my money on craft smile

Other items from the Boss (relating to drops and crafting) will be 'bind on equip.'

You saw the quantity of resources for recipes !

Recession on Tuesday !

isn't serouis, anyway it would be necessary to create on the forum a section "estimation items"
0 0
Score : 4070
yvernisse|2015-04-11 17:46:22

Other items from the Boss (relating to drops and crafting) will be 'bind on equip.'

Recession on Tuesday !

isn't serouis, anyway it would be necessary to create on the forum a section "estimation items"

That only applies to Steel Beak you ninny! Probably gonna be implemented on the other UB's too.
0 0
OM3GA-Z3R0|2015-04-12 09:47:36
yvernisse|2015-04-11 17:46:22

Recession on Tuesday !

That only applies to Steel Beak you ninny! Probably gonna be implemented on the other UB's too.

It's a pity then! With lighter recipes, it would have been very well-balanced.

Thus in the hotel of sales there will be not bound items when equipped and bound items when equipped:wacko: 
0 0
Score : 1821

When exactly was the last time you equipped a crafting material? Since mats will still be able to be purchased I seriously doubt the recipes would be made any easier just because the item will be BoE.

0 0
LouCypher|2015-04-12 19:30:25
When exactly was the last time you equipped a crafting material? Since mats will still be able to be purchased I seriously doubt the recipes would be made any easier just because the item will be BoE.

Mixtures of genres, it is theory in pervertions...
0 0
Score : 1821
yvernisse|2015-04-12 19:41:36
LouCypher|2015-04-12 19:30:25

Mixtures of genres, it is theory in pervertions...
I'm sorry but 80% of what you say is getting lost in the translation.
0 0

ok, if you want ! But it stays mixture of genres (mixture of style ) for me, and it's adult who tell it to you

0 0
Respond to this thread