FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Heroic Server

By OrehRuoy#7151 - MEMBER - February 26, 2015, 01:14:10

So when are we getting a heroic server like Dofus has. I'm sure its not planned at all but I think it would be fun. I enjoyed that on Dofus.

Also it would give a use to PVP and the increased rates would make the grind tolerable.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

While it is a great question, we do not have any plans yet for a Heroic server but I guess the hardcore mode is in a way a little glimpse to that.

Nonetheless it is good to know that it does interest some of you. smile

See message in context
Reactions 32
Score : 402

Most likely not for awhile, if at all.

1 0
Score : 37534

Itd have to be a multi community server fr, en, etc

And at that point fr would probably dominate over it anyway

0 0

While it is a great question, we do not have any plans yet for a Heroic server but I guess the hardcore mode is in a way a little glimpse to that.

Nonetheless it is good to know that it does interest some of you. smile

Score : 651

I would Love a heroic server. I could see it being the most populated server at this point.

0 0
Score : 1341

Just read up on it and if Wakfu had something like that it would be AWESOME. The rates would be great but yes if you die you go back to 1. But then you get x6 until your highest level is reached. Really wouldn't be that big of a deal.

0 0
Score : 1042

i would love a heroic or hard core server

0 0
Score : 5565

While the open-world PvP aspect of Wakfu is a major selling point for me, as well as the player-controlled environment, I just... don't think a permadeath server would flourish. I have two thoughts on that.

1) Wakfu is a grindy gear-treadmill game without much content, and who wants to start over after dying, killing the same piwis and gobballs dozens of times just to get back to where they were before? I'd get bored and sick of it.

2) Players cry hard enough after dying with no consequences in vanilla Wakfu, and consider the person who PKd them to be the devil himself. Surely a heroic server would attract the actual bullies, and drive out everyone else.

I'm not saying your feelings are wrong! I respect what you like.

0 0
Score : 9474
Wakfu is a grindy gear-treadmill game without much content, and who wants to start over after dying, killing the same piwis and gobballs dozens of times just to get back to where they were before? I'd get bored and sick of it.
So is Dofus, yet heroic works. Also, Dofus heroic has faster liveling (like 10x or something) so it would probably be the same here.
0 0
Score : 651

People know exactly what they are getting into when they choose to play on the heroic server. So the people that whine about deaths on vanilla server would most likely stay far away from the heroic.

2 0
Score : 2

Neat idea!

0 0
Score : 5565
AnonymousXeroxGuy|2015-02-28 22:42:10
People know exactly what they are getting into when they choose to play on the heroic server. So the people that whine about deaths on vanilla server would most likely stay far away from the heroic.

I'm not sure if you were addressing my post or not.

"I don't think a permadeath server would flourish."
"a heroic server would (...) drive out everyone else."

I'm not suggesting that people would enter the server and be surprised at the nature of it. I'm saying it would be a ghost town.
0 0
Score : 7134

Either next to no people would play on it or it would be French dominated.

It would be a repeat of Oto Müstam.

0 0
Score : 1042

It doesnt have to be heroic; it could be a hardcore server as it was said before, that would be great, perhaps not x3 xp and drop but at at least +50% drop and xp

0 0
Score : 25095

I'd like a server with 2x drop rates but 2x tougher enemies, and with exp loss when someone die (or exp gain penalty that players would have to waste before getting actual exp for leveling up (to not de-level)). Oh and with restrictions to the zones by levels.

2 0

Kiku just described my dream server.

0 0
Score : 16284

As cool as this idea sounds in theory, I don't think the game is really ready for it. Not in terms of server populations, and not in terms of mechanics or content.

0 0
Gelgy|2015-03-03 23:21:21
As cool as this idea sounds in theory, I don't think the game is really ready for it. Not in terms of server populations, and not in terms of mechanics or content.
It would be ready if Ankama didn't split already small population between 5000 servers for some weird reasons.
0 0
Score : 5462

Yeah that's my biggest problem with wakfu, we have too many servers imo and this game is design that you need people to play with lol.

0 0
Score : 1341
Delaz|2015-03-03 23:29:50
Yeah that's my biggest problem with wakfu, we have too many servers imo and this game is design that you need people to play with lol.

I think since Remington is international already, they should just merge the other International servers with Remington. That would work I think. Or it may be like the Tower of Babel (not even sure if that's the right reference) and nobody will know what anyone is saying and it'll be chaos.

Either/or tongue
0 0
Respond to this thread