FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wakfu has more bugs than an african safari

By mapleshifter - MEMBER - February 06, 2015, 15:55:50

i buy class change, use class change, still same class ?

i spent so much money on this company and never got the satisfaction i deserved now i want this damn bug fix or my refund.

1 -2
Reactions 15
Score : 6312

Just thought Id mention that the second picture is from over 3 years ago... In open beta... Not sure how it ended up in this post either...

0 0
Score : 2399
Nanaers|2015-02-06 16:38:11
Just thought Id mention that the second picture is from over 3 years ago... In open beta... Not sure how it ended up in this post either...
it's a reference picture, i would upload even the aw bug/ the castuc and even the event quest bug
0 0
Score : 82

We all know how buggy the game can be, but I personally get a fair amount of enjoyment out of it.

Nobody is forcing you to play.

1 -5
Score : 1036

If you pay real money for something and a bug causes it to not work, that's a problem. The "don't play then" argument doesn't work nearly as well for this particular case, given the real money cost.

It's really a poor argument anytime we are talking about bugs. After all, why would one quit the game when the developers SHOULD just fix the bugs and make the gameplay as it was intended to be in the first place?

1 -1
beeum|2015-02-06 19:48:56
We all know how buggy the game can be, but I personally get a fair amount of enjoyment out of it.

are you stupid or didn't read ? i said i want the bug fixed or refund, im not quitting because the game ate my money i just won't sit silently as if im sitting on a bag full or millions of dollars
0 0
Score : 497

Thread name made me lmao.
1 0
Score : 9404
mapleshifter|2015-02-06 21:24:07

are you stupid or didn't read ? i said i want the bug fixed or refund, im not quitting because the game ate my money i just won't sit silently as if im sitting on a bag full or millions of dollars
You must be pretty naive if you think you can get a refund because you found a bug in the game.
0 -1
Score : 1821
Rokugatsu|2015-02-06 21:32:54

You must be pretty naive if you think you can get a refund because you found a bug in the game.
HIS CLASS CHANGE POTION DID NOT WORK...try reading...
0 0
Score : 1764

Serius question, is THAT HARD to make a support ticket?

0 0
Score : 21648

he did, but as is often the case, support tickets take a long time

0 0
Score : 7774
-Celio-|2015-02-06 21:45:53
Serius question, is THAT HARD to make a support ticket?

I put in a ticket last July and have had no response.
0 0
Score : 3063
Rojuu|2015-02-06 21:29:44

Thread name made me lmao.

literally this

thread name is win of the week
0 0
Rokugatsu|2015-02-06 21:32:54

no offense but can you read also ?
2 0
Score : 9404

I can read, lol. What i meant is that if you played Wakfu for long enough then you know it will take them ages to give you a refund, if at all. So you must be naive thinking youll ever get it tongue

0 -2
Score : 598

Instead of making a topic with a silly name, why don't you simply:

- PM Sabi about the situation of your ticket.
- Make a topic with a useful/eye-catcher name, for people to know you had a problem with your class change

You have a right to complain, of course. Just try a less kiddy approach to it, next time. It's your money.

0 0
Respond to this thread