FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wakfu Elements updated for 1.39

By stryve February 05, 2015, 15:23:55
Reactions 45
Score : 5341

I've included encyclopedia drop rates on item pages for now. I'm looking to see what extra effort it would take to add it to the search results, where applicable.

1 0
Score : 70

For searching purpose, the official encyclopedia works just fine.

The best thing about Wakfu-Elements was Set Builder. But it does not work with new damage, stats and spell level. Try to see the extra effort to fix this too. And thanks for your support to our community!

Besides WE, any good stats calculator out there?

0 0
Score : 21631
IceeeeeD|2015-02-10 19:37:12
For searching purpose, the official encyclopedia works just fine.
unless you want to know what drops an intemporal dagger
0 0
Score : 5440
stryve|2015-02-10 19:15:01
I've included encyclopedia drop rates on item pages for now. I'm looking to see what extra effort it would take to add it to the search results, where applicable.
Small nitpick but can you swap the order of the "comment" and "Dropped by" tabs?
0 0
Score : 24999

Sometime ago one of my friends from wakfu game was doing project for item comparison, where you could list some items that match your search (for example legendary armors with MP) and highlight stats that were of your interest for easier view of the differences. You could even add some items/remove them from chart if they had no other stats that you wanted to compare. It was really handy and i feel ashamed for forgetting this webpage adress (and i lost contact with the guy who made it).

Anyway i wish someone could again do something like that. Perhaps it could be done in Wakfu-elements.

0 0
Score : 2
MiniMikeh|2015-02-05 19:31:46
BrainInAJar|2015-02-05 19:03:11
they gave away cra havenbags in a short event on facebook already
But not for FR and people still complain FR gets more rolleyes
I'm sorry to say you than FR have less than English. server.
0 0
Respond to this thread