FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Once again, make server-transfer available, please Ankama!

By PettyPAC January 26, 2015, 23:34:40

Yes, mabye it sounds desperate, but please Ankama, make server-transfer an ogrine-payable service or something comparable! Despite this, if there is any possibility to leave Amara and transfer my lvl 165 char to Remington, please tell me about it!

I have to admit, it was my fault. Month ago i sneaked in Remington for the first time, and woah biggrin what an experience, a functioning market, recruiting people at almanax-temple, everywhere players. Back to Amara - the same well known silence and also the same well known two to three faces, but from this point i had an idea what a populated server could be. But now, this knowledge killed the fun on Amara for me definitely.

I have reached the point where playing on Amara is almost no fun for me anymore. In November i was expecting Xelorium and had hope, that the new content would bring old inactive players back to the game. This did not happen. Now, when i get online on Amara, there is no group that would go for shushu or xeloriumdungeon.

I allready started an char on Remington, but this char reached until now only lvl 28. And to be honest, I don't want to start over again. I want my lvl 165 char from Amara with all its gear and items on Remington.

I also have to express one thing: When i started Wakfu almost three years ago, i wanted to play on an English-speaking server. But from Germany i was only able to access Amara. I made friends there, but most of them are not playing anymore or started over again on Remington. On Amara, you simply cannot get the full game-experience! Therefore, the best thing is a cost-free transfer for all Amara-players on other servers, call it an evacuation! I defended Amara long enough, but now i have to say:

Amara is dead. Amara passed on. It is no more. It has ceasted to be. Amara is an Ex-server. 

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 36818

Word from above is that its in the works just nowhere near ready

So that gives us a little bit of hope at least

0 0
Score : 2765

The only problem is if they do what other games do they will only let transfers from the more populated servers transfer to the less populated ones or it would only make things worse.

1 0
Score : 1763

You guys really know how to make look like every server except Elbor is a piece of... wabbit.

0 0
Score : 139

While demanding the developing of full-char+equipement-server-transfer-services, of course I'm also disillusioned about the posibilities that this will happen at all ... despite the fact that its may be in the works i'm afraid that they have no interest in giving players from low-populated servers the easy opportunity to change the server and will rather let players from crowded servers change to low-populated.

But really, they have to do something... the situation on Amara becomes more and more unbearable!
They want to strengthen the german server, but nothing has happend until now. We bleed out!
I mean, i paid money for ogrines, but on Amara you simply don't get the full gameexperience you guys can have on Remington sad Over half of the time is spent waiting that other players come online that you can form a functioning and strong group for a highlvl-dungeon. Because of this, most highlvlplayers quitted month ago. Other keep leveling their second-char and third-char in expectation of the herosystem, that they can form a group on their own. But when will this be implemented? Is the system ready anyway, or also still in works? Apart from this I don't like to mulitbox, i want to chat and interact with other human players. Without whitewashing the situation on Amara, one honestly has to admit that the Game isn't fully playable on Amara anymore!
For exampe, why should i pay for a booster pack that let me enter the xelorium of present, when there is actually no one anymore who is also willing to try the new dungeon?

Another example is PVP. There is no combat or competition on Amara at last. I'm not into PVP, but if i was, there is no possibilty to earn merit-points, because you can't
find any opponent.
So, in my opinion, if they have no clue to save Amara, they should evacuate it.

1 0
Score : 7767

You'll probably have to wait until Aerafal decides to stay p2p or f2p before they release it. I'm expecting it by summer or fall.

0 0

*sigh*
I guess the W in Wakfu is for Waiting. Every player is waiting. Wait for the next update, Wait for the next Implementation, Wait for the next hotfix, wait that the game is fun again. Especially on Amara, we all have internalised these rallying calls.

And unfortunately, most player are ok with these impertinences. "Oh, my char gets dead-nerved, lets start over again, start another class smile Oh, my haven bag's buggy, i lost everything, Yeah! Let's farm it all again, thank you, Ankama! " As a casual gamer, It took me month to level my mainchar, month and - love. Other are ok with starting over again, I can't do so and also I'dont want to. It also took me two month to get every fragment for Harrys boots. Also month to run Zombiewabbit for the epic-shoulders. I don't want to loose everything. I paid ogrines for the steampackage to gain a golden phoenix. Everything will be gone, when i simply restart on Remington, like others do. Maybe I'm expectant, but I think when i pay money I'm also in the right to demand something.

If more player of Amara sneak in Remington like i did, then I'm afraid, Amara will finally break down. Take one single look at Remington, then look back at Amara, and it makes you wanna puke.

0 0
Score : 7767
Only suggestion I have for you is to find people from Remington that would take you in and power level you/help with gear. Market should be cheap enough that after the 120 wabbit questline you can purchase some decent gear.

0 0
Agosta|2015-01-27 15:51:58
You'll probably have to wait until Aerafal decides to stay p2p or f2p before they release it. I'm expecting it by summer or fall.
What do you mean now? The Release of Herosystem or any kind of Server-transfer-services?
0 0
Score : 27

come to Chinese server, we have lots of level 170 people, and best equipment , we will take you to fly, ankama should unite a world server , where everyone over 160 could get in, so it will be easier to find people for harder dungeons.

0 0
Respond to this thread