FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Renaming my character

By Riiko96 - MEMBER - January 20, 2015, 23:19:27

so this night I logged in on Remington server at more or less 10 pm and I had some problems with one of my characters.
I had no problems with my Sram, my Iop, my Eni and my Sadida, but when I logged in with my Masqueraider a window opened telling me I had to rename my character.
I thought it was a bug or something, so I logged out but then when I logged in again, the same thing happened.
do I really have to rename my character or is that a temporary bug?? I don't want to change his name through... is that a way to avoid changing the name??
thanks everyone for the attention.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 2766

I am guessing they found your name to be breaking the rules thus you have to change it.

0 0
Score : 1820

If it is the mask on the account you posted this from I don't see where the name is a violation of the rules. You might want to PM Sabi or Picaro and ask them to look into it for you.

You might have to put a ticket in but that might take a while and I'm guessing you would not be able to play the mask while you wait for a resolution.

0 0
Score : 408

thank you both for the replies. my masqueraider doesn't have anything "strange" or "offensive" in his name, since he's called Xavenas.
The problem seems to be still there. I don't really want to wait too much for this problem to solve, so I might change his name, maybe adding something else in addition, like a surname or something.
thank you again!!

0 0
Score : 21628

is it named after a character in the lore or game? closest i can think is the baker, Xav the baker but... thats a stretch.

0 0

In truth when I created him I didn't even know about Xav the baker, I got his name on a random names generator... so I don't even think this name has a "bad" meaning in any language, it's just a random word.

0 0
Score : 11813
Riiko96|2015-01-21 20:40:00
In truth when I created him I didn't even know about Xav the baker, I got his name on a random names generator... so I don't even think this name has a "bad" meaning in any language, it's just a random word.
i think it is because xav is in the name and he is an ingame NPC, you cant name your character yugo or nox or alibert aswell ( dont know if this changed)
0 0

you may be right, I suppose...but that's unfair!! I named my character a lot of time ago, I created him back in april as I can remember and they ask me only NOW to change his name... it's not fair. thank you for enlighten me about this thing, I still think it's not great to make me change his name only because of "Xav the baker".

LouCypher|2015-01-21 00:25:42
If it is the mask on the account you posted this from I don't see where the name is a violation of the rules. You might want to PM Sabi or Picaro and ask them to look into it for you.

You might have to put a ticket in but that might take a while and I'm guessing you would not be able to play the mask while you wait for a resolution.
how can I contact Sabi or Picaro?? the problem is still there and I don't know what to do. I even tried adding something after my character's name as a sort of surname, but it seems like the problem is in his name... it may be because of Xav the baker as they said.
0 0
Respond to this thread